Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' (21697 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Sheik Gumi For Describing Bandits As 'Victims' / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" / Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Bianda24: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2018
In as much as I agree with Mr. Clark, Nigerians should not make politics out of it, that is true and it should be condemned by every Nigerian. President Buhari is our leader now, no doubt about that.

The question is, is President Trump not staying the obvious? Is president Buhari not truly lifeless? What has he done to warrant our support? I want someone to educate me on this?

Personally, president Buhari has failed us and no one can fault me on that. It's my opinion and there is nothing you can say about him unless you give me facts.

Let me say, if you know, you know.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Efewestern: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2018
The level of Hatred exhibited by "Some" people in Nigeria is sickening and saddening, politics of hate won't take us anywhere, To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Nice one pa Clark!
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by sukar886: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2018
that's serve buhari right, trump my man, more grease to ur elbow
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by onatisi(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2018
abeg leave dis one joor , Nigerians have gone beyond all these petty tricks, the question we should be asking ourselves is "is buhari not really lifeless?
what transpired between the 2 heads of state before trump came to the conclusion that buhari has no brains upstairs in his skull?
i am sure buhari must have been talking absolute senseless things before trump who is known for his no nonsense factual way of talking concluded that buhari is just a lifeless person
on the issue of someone insulting the president , this is just a karma at work , when a Ghanaian professor called former president goodluck a retardeen, apc members were happy and they were even using it every where to insult gej , they claimed the professor was right now it is their turn and in fact i am sure that trump just didnt want to use the word dullard or brain dead . if you think trump is wrong for calling buhari a lifeless president then please give buhari the microphone for 10 minutes and tell him to just give an address on the state of the nation .

https://www.nairaland.com/974113/gej-joke-clueless-ghanaian-prof

One of the World’s foremost economists, Professor George Ayittey has lashed out at the President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ), describing him as “a joke” and a mediocre President after his (GEJ’s) encounter with the media last night.

According to Professor Ayittey, Nigeria “deserves a better leader”, judging by GEJ’s poor, almost unfortunate responses to some of the questions posed to him by the Nigerian media last night.

The Professor indicated that GEJ’s refusal to declare his assets and his failure to tackle the Boko Haram crisis suggests that he is of an unsound mind.

He therefore called on Nigerians to rid themselves of GEJ as soon as possible.

Oliveronline:
Nigerians should rise above petty politics and defend their own cuz an attack on the president is an attack on all Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Almaigaa: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Ojukwus son is a known weakling and cerelac brained adult who is only looking for pocket money now that his father is no more ... That one will anything for small vacation money and small appointment

Mention one Ibo man that doesn't like money and I will show you a video of an infant flying a plane.

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Anduku: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Edwin should just shut the hell up!! Shameless old man
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Ikpongiton: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2018
edwin clark is a criminal and lifeless.He lives in a very big house,while his ppl lives in mud houses and abject poverty.He is life less as buhari himself

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Oliveronline:
Nigerians should rise above petty politics and defend their own cuz an attack on the president is an attack on all Nigerians.
Can you hear yourself? Who is our own? Buhari? You must be highly paranoid. He works and belongs to his Fulani people and not to any other interest.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by fillagefiful: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Mouth running Clark. The people that sold Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2018
Oliveronline:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/clark-lampoons-trump-for-describing-buhari-as-lifeless/

Buhari is lifeless.

We know his lifeless.

Trump called us shithole.

We know Nigeria is the HQ of shitholes.

Trump called Buhari lifeless.

And Nigerian youths agree with him.

Nigerian youths aren't angry with trump because he merely said what they have always known.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by UncleDeeee(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Totally Edwin Clark’s cup of tea
Was he deaf and dumb when Buhari made silly statements about the people he is supposed to lead?
Let me look for coffee jare and be full of life

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Mankosi: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2018
The worse is that trump don't even know Edwin Clark and the worst is that the message is not capable of crossing nigerian borders letalone getting to America or even white house.
So now my question is why did he talk? Since his statement will not make any impact whether positive or negative.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by mechanics(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Edwin Clark is a nice leader, unlike PDP that were happy Trump made that statement.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by ebenholer(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2018
I hope another lifeless(aged and deceased being) like Edwin Clark is not planning to vie for political post. It is expected to see the aged/lifeless people like Edwin finding trump word contrary cos it is unimaginable that in 21st century aged man close to 80s will still be aspiring to becom nation president.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Phonix1234: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2018
Oliveronline:

Defend someone who sold u outside?
Well as for me, e no concern me until he learns how to protect us internationally, only den we will learn how to defend him.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by andyanders: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2018
So, Edwin Clark is still alive? I pity his ignorance at the state of the present Nigeria,under the leadership of the present government whereby the nation has nosedived into abject poverty and he is here trying to condenm the statement made by world leaders who knows the state of health of our president. One cannot cheat nature. Our president need to rest because he is old and has done his best. Edwin Clark, I don't your current mission to Abuja since election is arround,if you are looking to get something from Apc, be open and tell them that you are hungry and needed assistance. You have been in politics all through to this age that your brain is failling you,go back home and spend the rest of your life with your family and leave politics alone. Advise PMB to retire on health ground and allow younger Nigerians to take over. At over 80 yrs, you old guys still want to remain relevant. God forbid
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Anduku: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:

Mention one Ibo man that doesn't like money and I will show you a video of an infant flying a plane.
So you don't like money? undecided
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by ifiokjohn(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2018
buharitill2023:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will not like this statesmanly.
Pig trump is a disaster to the world.
The good people of America rejected him,
And only managed to enter the white house through the back door, through those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs that called themselves electoral college
where was edwin clark when buhari called us lazy? when buhari called us 5 percent, when buhari called us fanstastically corrupt and criminals.

Buhari is LIFELESS
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Donraqh(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2018
emmie14:
What is the real meaning of the warning against Trump by Clark. Sanction USA if you can.
Trump is telling Buhari to to drop his second tenure ambition and retire; that he can't work with a man with lifeless ideology.

Lastly why should I defend Buhari? I can't experience his presence anywhere around me. He is nepotistic and wicked . He deserves the insults

Bros easy nah, Clark no fit follow you joke again? It's just a joke.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by cdqyehyeh(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2018
The problem trump is in sef no be small, bt we got the dumbest citizens ever in Nigeria, Our president got insulted by the dumbest American president, we still support him, i tire for naija o, we worship Americans like God, wot they say is always right in respective of the harm/shame it might cause.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Donraqh(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2018
saintgp:
The part where Clark was quoted:
"He called on every Nigerian to support their president and say no to abuse on her president"....

Got me thinking,where was Clark wen Buhari was rubbishing Nigeria/her youths during his international visits?

He's been sleeping
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Edwin Clark is a lifeless old man. Where were he when the lifeless president said that Nigeria is fantastically corrupt? Where were Edwin Clark when the lifeless president told the whole world that Nigerian youths are all lazy but Yusufu is heard working?

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by ebenholer2(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2018
I hope another lifeless(aged and deceased being) like Edwin Clark is not planning to vie for political post. It is expected to see the aged/lifeless people like Edwin finding trump word contrary cos it is unimaginable that in 21st century aged man close to 80s will still be aspiring to becom nation president. Only in Africa/Nigeria will u see an aged who is due to retire and enjoy life peaceably vying for political offices to cause himself more unrest. What a world
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Donraqh(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2018
buharitill2023:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will not like this statesmanly.
Pig trump is a disaster to the world.
The good people of America rejected him,
And only managed to enter the white house through the back door, through those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs that called themselves electoral college

Go and eject him since he enters through window? Na you get sense pass America, Trump is someone's nightmare I swea.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Donraqh(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2018
fireback:
This "Clad" Edwin is a concussion mixed with confusion, he cannot comprehension a simple definition of destructive ineffective degeneration lifeless government that has been causing commotion in this generation, transformationing the economy into a transformative destruction orientation...

Egbong kilode?

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by ebenholer2(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2018
I can see many people not getting the meaning Trump gave the word "Lifeless" according to the dictionary. Lifeless means deceased, and our president is actually deceased of a truth.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Donraqh(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2018
e7ejinima:
This thread deserves no comment if you believe in the saying "let the dead bury the dead"

Let the lifeless defend the lifeless!

Are you this wicked?

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Lomprico2: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Oliveronline:

This same lifeless idiot went abroad to call Nigerians criminals and the youths lazy.

Abeg fuckoff with this bullshit!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2018
saintgp:
The part where Clark was quoted:
"He called on every Nigerian to support their president and say no to abuse on her president"....

Got me thinking,where was Clark wen Buhari was rubbishing Nigeria/her youths during his international visits?

Buhari did not say all youths are lazy,go.and read his statement and get the context of that speech.
it seems some of you who lack proper comprehension are just spewing rubbish all because you hate Buhari.
no be una. Una go so taya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministers In Last Minute Lobbying Ahead Of Cabinet Dissolution / Senator Ndume Weeps As He Urges IDPs To Return To Their Home / N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.