Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' (21682 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Sheik Gumi For Describing Bandits As 'Victims' / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" / Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2018
Metuh:

Nigerians should rise and defend a useless president that called a section of the country 5% simply because they didn't give him enough vote? Isn't that itself petty

Nigerians should defend a President that allowed Fulani herdsmen to slaughter and kill them without any form of resistance?

A man that ordered soldiers to kill and maim innocent South Easterners just because they are seeking for independence?

A useless sick president that called Nigerians lazy yet his son is riding a 50million bike.

Bros you need serious deliverance yourself. Mtcheew

When you started the hate speech before the election that brought him to office you never knew the poo you left on the ground would come back to your door mat.
I am not supporting his 5% speech. Not all; I am only reminding you that you don't hate somebody so openly and you expect him to reciprocate the opposite?
He is a human being not a robot.

This 'sick ' president has done what you Indiana Jona aka GEJ could not do.
Even when you sons and daughters were busy whining and dining at the top without anything tangible for the Easterners you never craved for Biafra now that the draw has been taken away from your lips you are shouting secession.
How hypocritical.
Sincerely compare GEJ's regime and PMB's you will see the different if indeed you are truthful.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by emmie14: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2018
Donraqh:

Bros easy nah, Clark no fit follow you joke again? It's just a joke.
Sorry my guy. I just dey vest this hypocrisies
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2018
doublewisdom:
Edwin Clark should kiss the truth, Buhari is lifeless.

A statement coming form an inconsequential nobody who only finds a voice on Nairaland.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by NairaMaster1(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
emmie14:
What is the real meaning of the warning against Trump by Clark. Sanction USA if you can.
Trump is telling Buhari to to drop his second tenure ambition and retire; that he can't work with a man with lifeless ideology.

Lastly why should I defend Buhari? I can't experience his presence anywhere around me. He is nepotistic and wicked . He deserves the insults

The clerk of the zoo is funny. Especially were he warned the US against rift and I quote:

"According to the Ijaw leader, such statements were capable of causing a rift between Nigeria and the United States of America"

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by edonks1: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Clark also giving a diplomatic answer that the president is actually lifeless
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by modupe2: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Thank you Baba Edwin Clark................
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by ifiokjohn(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2018
cdqyehyeh:
The problem trump is in sef no be small, bt we got the dumbest citizens ever in Nigeria, Our president got insulted by the dumbest American president, we still support him, i tire for naija o, we worship Americans like God, wot they say is always right in respective of the harm/shame it might cause.
Did buhari defend us internationally?
When he called us corrupt and criminals.
When he called us lazy?
When he called us 5 percent?
That was infront of world leaders too
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by xcuggsm(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Oliveronline:
Nigerians should rise above petty politics and defend their own cuz an attack on the president is an attack on all Nigerians.
That's correct!! Just as 'the man who belongs to nobody' said during Jonathan's regime that "any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north"
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by soundforce: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2018
chomchom1:

The one president has been attacking on poor masses nko

We will not defend him. He doesn't represent our interest but the interest of MIYETI ALLAH. Let him carry his cross alone.Na too much medical tourism cause the insult. Indeed, is he not lifeless?

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by toprealman: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Please just say you are decamping to APC.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by win2kwire: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2018
That's Nigerians for you, American doing them a favor for something they are too stupid to do.
Stockholm syndrome, A Niger Delta leader in full support of the people who steal and own 85% of the oil in their land.

educated-illiterate elder statesman!
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Izychi: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
buharitill2023:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will not like this statesmanly.
Pig trump is a disaster to the world.
The good people of America rejected him,
And only managed to enter the white house through the back door, through those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs that called themselves electoral college

Bros you're sounding so bitter. Wetin dey pain you?
Is there anyway I can help you?
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
arrant nonsense!.....i stand with Trump on this!
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
madmohamed:
i am coming just wait

Of all the president we had in the past.... Which one of them did you feel his presence positively??

The day we start seeing beyond political parties, religion and tribe is the day we will start experiencing great development in this country otherwise we will remain the laughing stock we've always been to the rest of the world regardless who the president is.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by poseidon12: 2:05am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder Edwin Clark should stay out of this and not try to be a sycophant. Trump said the bitter truth.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by poseidon12: 2:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Oliveronline:
Nigerians should rise above petty politics and defend their own cuz an attack on the president is an attack on all Nigerians.

For your information, Buhari is President of the Fulani. So, an attack on him is definitely not an attack on Nigerians.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by poseidon12: 2:14am On Aug 30, 2018
capatainrambo:
shey lifeless buhari was defending you when he called Nigerians. fantastically corrupt people ?

he deserved whatever trump called him. wati e carry e lifeless body go do for America?

Don't mind the fools.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by poseidon12: 2:16am On Aug 30, 2018
saintgp:
The part where Clark was quoted:
"He called on every Nigerian to support their president and say no to abuse on her president"....

Got me thinking,where was Clark wen Buhari was rubbishing Nigeria/her youths during his international visits?

Don't mind Clark, just trying to be a sycophant.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by poseidon12: 2:17am On Aug 30, 2018
millhouse:
the same president that went abroad to insult his own people ,telling who cares to listen that his people are corrupt, when he was queried for using such statement on his citizens as a president , buharideens cheered him that his being blunt .
Now another blunt president has told you that your president is lifeless and the same buharideens are saying POTUS is wreckelss wit his statement and we should protect him Buhari?
If you refuse to see what’s happening in your house , outsiders are definely seeing it .

Thank you for this.
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Edwin Clark is a lifeless old man. Where were he when the lifeless president said that Nigeria is fantastically corrupt? Where were Edwin Clark when the lifeless president told the whole world that Nigerian youths are all lazy but Yusufu is heard working?
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2018
Metuh:

Nigerians should rise and defend a useless president that called a section of the country 5% simply because they didn't give him enough vote? Isn't that itself petty

Nigerians should defend a President that allowed Fulani herdsmen to slaughter and kill them without any form of resistance?

A man that ordered soldiers to kill and maim innocent South Easterners just because they are seeking for independence?

A useless sick president that called Nigerians lazy yet his son is riding a 50million bike.

Bros you need serious deliverance yourself. Mtcheew

Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70736665][/quote]Why deleting your quote? I need your argument, counter or question?
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70736665][/quote]Why deleting your quote? I need your argument, counter or question? sexyanyabubakar
Re: Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' by Truckpusher(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
Epic and statemanly. I implore OBJ to do same. Some corrupt minded hate filled persons will soon emerge here to spew trash.
The Buahri he's defending would have used that statement as a political jingle if it were to be the other way round.

Defending Buhari is akin to defending an evil oppressive brother from another oppressor. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level / Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues / To The Deaf, Osinbajo Is Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.