Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Interview With Popular Indian Tech Blogger: Deepak Kumar - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Interview With Popular Indian Tech Blogger: Deepak Kumar (491 Views)

I Need A Tech Blogger For A Deal (commission Included) / Tech Blogger Needed / Blogging JOB OFFER - Urgent Wordpress Tech Blogger Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Popular Indian Tech Blogger: Deepak Kumar by deepak123rocks: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Interview with Deepak Kumar: Indian Tech Blogger | Blog @ Techadvises

As a part of our bloggers Interview series, we bring you some interesting insights into the lives of Influencers. This week at Influencer, we interviewed Deepak Kumar, who is a Delhi based Tech Blogger.

I am an Entrepreneur because truly speaking I hate jobs and also the idea of working under someone. I completed my schooling from DAV Pushpanjali and then did Computer Science(hons.) from Delhi University. I manage various online ventures of my own, ikoumerce, xPress Web Solutions and more.

I am a teacher too and Teaching is one of my passion. Techadvises was my first blog which I started back in Dec, 2016. After that I started more blogs: Buzzarenas.com , Careeradvice4u.com and more. Techadvises mainly revolves around tech updates, tips and tricks and Top 10 stuff.

DA: 24

DA: 30

DA: 19

DA: 8

Before Blogging I was continuing my passion of teaching and used to explore more about blogging and studied about SEO and Tech stuff.

As a blogger I faced a lot of challenges in the beginning as in this online world not everyone is lucky to have a good guide or an already successful person from the field who will take out time to help you out. I managed to learn from books, SEO tutorials, Brian Dean’s Backlinko. com etc. The biggest challenge was to convince the parents earlier as they wanted me to take up a government job but now they are happy. Though I have cleared a lot of govt. job exams and can easily get a good government job but my inner voice never allow me to do so. It is important that you should love what you do, so Yes, I can say that I love what I do!!

There are lot of things but not everything can be shared so, I would like to talk about the biggest achievement. From the beginning I have a habit of helping others. I have guided a lot of newbie bloggers in setting up their blog, SEO and have helped them to earn. Now they are earning good and some of them have become very popular. I am running FB group and Whatsapp group to help newbie bloggers. So, that’s my biggest achievement

Yeah, I have worked with a lot of brands. I have worked with V commission, GlobexAdvertising, Avast, Runescape Game Developers, Soda PDF and more

My primary source of income is my Teaching and sponsored posts on my blogs.

1. Ahrefs 2. KW Finder

3. Semrush

Check out the Complete Interview here:--

https://skillinfinity.com/social-influencer-interview/interview-with-deepak-kumar-indian-tech-blogger-blog-techadvises?ref=interview_lists

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Want To Create My Blog / Learn All You Need To Know About Video Blogging And Make Money From It / USA Accounts Needed For Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.