Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) (25501 Views)

Djinee: 'If Pastors Don't Make New Year Prophecies, Does It Make Them Less?' / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Alwaysking: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
So sorry, May his gentle soul Rest in Peace and may he sleep well in the bosom of the lord angry cry

If u epp me see Ego, make u tell am i don go cry cry cry
Pretty girl with no brain, to read now nah problem.
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by gaby(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2018
If u help me see ego.

Get well soon
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Alwaysking: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2018
tellwisdom:
He crashed it thinking that will ressurect his dead career sad
Tellidiot!!!
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
Pretty girl with no brain, to read now nah problem.
come an beat me na tongue tongue tongue
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2018
carymastory:
Is he now a DJ?

u be wizard nii? You just talk am as e dey my mind gangan ... He used to be a producer that year na, never knew he's been djing.....

speedy recovery iPray for u
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by intruxive(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2018
ladenz:

Did they say he's dead? Nawa to you o

Lol, abi o. Fola cant wait for d djinee to die chai grin
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Alwaysking: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
come an beat me na tongue tongue tongue
I will make you moan instead. tonguegrin
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Djineee my man

I knw say u dey hear ma voice, cos dis song i dey sing is for u

Get well soon bro
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2018
choocboi:
Can you hear yourself your brain need deliverance oloribuku
help ur moda
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Berankis:

Please, be sympathetic at least when you see people in this condition!
ok mkpi
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by DEXORANGE: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Thank God for him... wish him speedy recovery

https://dexorange360./
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2018
DJNEE NEVER SEE FOOD CHOP OO ....SEE THE KINDA CAR E DEY USE
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by author1(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Maybe he want 2 use himself 4 ritual
haha..
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2018
I have been there,that momentyou think you were going to die,the fear,panic and...
On Friday, August 24th,I left my house as early as 5:15am so as to catch the first bus to Ilorin (Offa). I was going to do a work for a client (Bank) and it should take me like 2hrs. So I figured if I leave early and get to Offa by 11am,I should be through by 2pm and head back to Lagos.
I got to Offa around 1pm,still optimistic,but I finished the work around after 4pm or to 5pm. Rather than get a place to Lodge,I requested a bike man to take me to where I could get a Lagos bus, luckily I met the last bus,the bus left around to 6pm.
To cut the long story short,we had an accident at I would road ibadan,the bus derailed from lane one to the other side lane four around to 10pm. God,it was an immense frightening sight and experience, people shouting Jesus,Allahur etc praying....
At last the bus stopped with no fatality but two guys sustained deep injury,they tried to jump off the bus while it was still on the move and staggering.
The cause of the accident? Nobody knows for sure,some said brake fails,some said the driver slept off,some said a trailer hit us but me I just thank God for life.
I quietly looked for a place to sleep,I remembered my boss called me immediately I came out of the bus,I told him the bus broke down,till today he still doesn't know.
On Saturday,I took a bus from Iwo garage to Berger,where I highlighted. I was gentle through out that day, thinking I could have died.

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
So sorry, May his gentle soul Rest in Peace and may he sleep well in the bosom of the lord angry cry

Na to start throwey cloth remain for you.

Una go dey use una mouth kill innocent pipo.
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by jasysandra(f): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2018
folakemigeh:

He is not dead na. Haba!!! angry
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by marttol: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2018
bedspread:
What Life do you have if it's a life to be Wasted in Hell..

It's better to die at age 15 Having JESUS CHRIST than to live 70 years and die without JESUS CHRIST...

The next movement is unpalatable, destructive, painful and Cryful for the one that dies without having JESUS CHRIST.. and it's Forever and Ever...
thank God I have Jesus, with the fruit of the holy Spirit.

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
folakemigeh:

Is it that you can't differentiate fatal from ghastly, just ignorant, or you didn't even read the post? undecided
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by leesha(f): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
OP his name is djinee not DJ inee. He's not a dj but an artist and producer. Which one is the ' DJ dj inee' ?? Na wa...
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
The earlier they relocate or shut down Quilox and other bars in Lekki ....the better! From Friday evening till early Monday morning, the area remain prone to accidents such as this one undecided
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by opeyemiskullman(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
na where he see car self...! Which work he dey do..wey he take buy car...!YAHOO PLUS D.J...?
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Bammzzie(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
PRINCEVICKEY:
DJNEE NEVER SEE FOOD CHOP OO ....SEE THE KINDA CAR E DEY USE
What's d name nd model of d car? undecided
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by tuk2ato(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
The topic didn't say he passed away, so what are you saying.
folakemigeh:

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol. No he's not. They dunno who he is. Typical of indomie blogs to assume cos of his name. Lol
carymastory:
Is he now a DJ?
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
This lekki road...everyone has one way or d other paid its dues...I ply this road day and mid night without hitch...

Until one bastard slept of and I parked to take a piss..the ivtec was written off and thank God for tundra body and the tow metal...

Really don't know why we speed on this lekki axis as if our lives depends on it..

Drag race things.
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
OP o ti remix the name. I wondered who it was before opening the thread.
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by rainbow333(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_SgVgu1Q8

Yahoo boys take note not all girls pants can be use to buy benz � �Lady's pants and their values (rainblinks comedy)
*Yahoo boys take note not all girls pants can be use to buy benz* � �

*Watch, Share and tag a yahoo boy* � �

Cynthia Onoriode's Triplets Turn One-Year-Old / Mercy Johnson Rocks Hoodie Ankara Dress. / Photos From Nino Idibia 10th Birthday Party