Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Screen Diva, Adaora Onyechere, Resigns From AIT After 8 Years, For Politics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Screen Diva, Adaora Onyechere, Resigns From AIT After 8 Years, For Politics (956 Views)

One Percent Int'l Unveils OAP, Adaora Onyechere Sydney As New Talent / Adaora Onyechere Weds Asowari Sydney Jack: Ihedioha, Dokpesi, Others Spotted / Screen Diva Ini Edo Cuts A Sophisticated Figure In A Yellow Blazer Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screen Diva, Adaora Onyechere, Resigns From AIT After 8 Years, For Politics by lamzybaby: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2018
African Independent Television has lost one of its most celebrated screen divas, Adaora Onyechere who yesterday announced her resignation from the station, after 8 years to pursue other goals including politics in her home state of Imo.

Over the years Onyechere had warmed herself into the hearts of Nigerians as a result of her skilful presentation and depth of knowledge of national issues especially on the AIT flagship breakfast programme Kaakaki. She was at the heart of the success story of Kaakaki and made the show a delight for viewers of the programme. She brought charm, panache and intellectual depth and passion to the show and made it a global delight.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/screen-diva-adaora-onyechere-resigns-from-ait/

Re: Screen Diva, Adaora Onyechere, Resigns From AIT After 8 Years, For Politics by Lizilicious(f): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Hanty big eyes, we will miss you on kaakaki
Re: Screen Diva, Adaora Onyechere, Resigns From AIT After 8 Years, For Politics by gaby(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Wow...amazing.

Dust of success we throw your way...

Check out my waka waka Tori on my siggy
Re: Screen Diva, Adaora Onyechere, Resigns From AIT After 8 Years, For Politics by Beremx(f): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2018
I thought i saw her on AIT yesterday presenting paper review? She was looking gorgeous anyway.

Good for her

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Having A Video Chat With Drake / 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed They Are Virgins / Linda Ikeji's Fans Comes For Stella Dimokokorus, She Replies Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.