Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed They Are Virgins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed They Are Virgins (960 Views)

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them / 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed They Are Virgins by indulge01: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yup! That headline beats me just as it beats you too! Hard to believe right?! Female celebrities who are virgins... Hmph! It sparks every iota of skepticism and you cannot but wonder who these celebrities are!

Well, we wouldn't say we know them personally and can tell if they really are.., but thanks to past interviews and previous reports, we've been able to come up with a list of female celebrities who have at some point in their career claimed not to have ever been with a man before. (This is according to them, not us!)

See them below:

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/5-female-nigerian-celebrities-who-have-claimed-they-are-virgins/

Re: 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed They Are Virgins by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed They Are Virgins by Ghnaija(m): 4:40am On Oct 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Dija Celebrates Family Members For Supporting Her Recent Concert (pics) / Falz Explains Why He Stopped Going To Church, Shaved Off Beard / Daniella Okeke Breaks Internet With The #10yearschallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.