Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder (831 Views)

MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / Who Is Jesus In Fact? / Upon The Historical Fact Is The Sinless Virgin Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by lightblazingnow(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Psalms 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Before this statement, there was to be an initiation, a creation, forgiveness, blotting out iniquities and total mercy. Listen, it was the father God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS having a lifetime talk, heart to heart, the deep called to the deep. Read more

Psalms 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

After the whole process, the son Jesus Christ said to his father, after you have done all of these, I will be qualified to bring sinner's and transgressers to you father. Most of you say you are going out to win souls for Christ Jesus and God Almighty, you don't understand, we are laughing so hard, he that sit in heaven shall laugh"

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

You have not had any proper baptism of God Almighty, you've not been initiated into the trinity, you have not been born of water and the Spirit. How then did you enter into the kingdom of God Almighty to start bringing people into the kingdom of God Almighty. Dangerous mission, impossible task. Read again very carefully and learn the process.

Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by enilove(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Psalms 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Before this statement, there was to be an initiation, a creation, forgiveness, blotting out iniquities and total mercy. Listen, it was the father God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS having a lifetime talk, heart to heart, the deep called to the deep. Read more

Psalms 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

After the whole process, the son Jesus Christ said to his father, after you have done all of these, I will be qualified to bring sinner's and transgressers to you father. Most of you say you are going out to win souls for Christ Jesus and God Almighty, you don't understand, we are laughing so hard, he that sit in heaven shall laugh"

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

You have not had any proper baptism of God Almighty, you've not been initiated into the trinity, you have not been born of water and the Spirit. How then did you enter into the kingdom of God Almighty to start bringing people into the kingdom of God Almighty. Dangerous mission, impossible task. Read again very carefully and learn the process.

Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Psalm 51 is not a conversation between God the Father and Jesus Christ.
This was the prayer of King David when prophet Nathan came to him after David committed adultery with another man's wife.
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by lightblazingnow(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
enilove:

Psalm 51 is not a conversation between God the Father and Jesus Christ.
This was the prayer of King David when prophet Nathan came to him after David committed adultery with another man's wife.

This folks again, do they think we read letter as they do. The letter kills, blind leading the blind.

Go meet the Holy Spirit your eyes will open. This kids won't ask to be shown.

Lord God Almighty please don't use it against them for they don't know what they are doing.
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by lightblazingnow(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

The scriptures speaking of the unseen word of God Almighty which was made flesh and blood died and on the third day God Almighty raised his word far beyond anything anyone, beyond and settled him at his right hand for ever and ever more.

What you read is reading you as well.
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by lightblazingnow(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Grace church
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by orisa37: 4:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Grace Church means Comport yourselves with Decorum. This is the Legacy of Christ to Christians.
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by orisa37: 5:06am On Aug 30, 2018
What we read is The Word of God from the begining and Which is God Himself that is always reading us as well.

1 Like

Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by lightblazingnow(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2018
orisa37:
What we read is The Word of God from the begining and Which is God Himself that is always reading us as well.

Original my money
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by IamTheAnswers: 5:31am On Sep 16, 2018
Amen
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by IamTheAnswers: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Praise God Almighty
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by lightblazingnow(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2018
Surely
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by lightblazingnow(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2018
Love you love
Re: This In Fact Is The Highest Mystery Of All Time And The Greatest Earth Wonder by lightblazingnow(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

Lead City University Will Not Observe Federal Government Holiday / Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record / Meet A Man That God Used To Raise Confirmed 14 Persons From The Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.