Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” (52133 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Tackles Aliyu Atiku For Calling Buhari A Dictator / Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" / UK Government Speaks On SSS Siege At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by OmoOshodi(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2018
angry

2 Likes

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
Nice one from Mr Aruba Amirthanayagam

But rumor have it that our President travelled to America in April this year in a desperate bid and attempt to gain international recognition

He considered it more of a privilege in meeting Trump than the other way round

He didn't engage in any intellectual conversation with Trump apart from where he was busy defending the undefendable Herdsmen

Instead of paying close attention to what Trump was saying, he was busy looking at the befitting settings of Donald Trump Presidential Office and the beautiful images carved inside Whitehouse at large

Trump laughed and dined with him

knowledge will not kill you grin grin grin grin

And exactly 4 months later, Trump mocked him on international media

Claiming that he was so flabbergasted with the meeting he had with Nigeria's ailing President "Mallam Aboki Buhari."

Saying, "It was such an exanimate meeting and I never wanted to meet someone as lifeless like him again."

But how did I know all these sef?

Nah Nairaland information dey rush me grin grin grin
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by cyberguy72(m): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2018
Aldebaran:

The truth is a Lifeless Buhari is better than a spirited Jonathan grin
Leave GEJ out of this ........monkey!
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Aldebaran:

The truth is a Lifeless Buhari is better than a spirited Jonathan grin

Jona is featherbrained, no doubt.

But compares to a MUMMY?!?!

lipsrsealed
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by OgbeniSir(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Lmao..na them de rush PMB

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by semyman: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2018
madmohamed:
ur mama English is not my language go and tell China or Russia abut English u will be put to death. Monkey liking white men ass
Product of baby factory littering here, I give up on this thing picked from the dustbin

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2018
How this guy managed to win 2015 elections is still a surprise. Tinubu is on his own this time. If he likes let him go to CNN HQ ahead of 2019 elections to rebrand buhari, instead of chatham house. What's wrong with us in this country sef? We seem to forget things in a hurry. Everybody wants to rush to America. Had America fielded such a leader as buhari all along , nobody would have been so excited to visit their country. Buhari is Lifeless, so is our economy and that's the truth

1 Like

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by famosh: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Esseite:
To think some people were angry about the dish served, the US govt has given them water to wash it down perfectly..

The presidency is still with the North 2019, just provide another candidate for progress and unity simple, this one has failed the past 4 years.

Is that too much to ask?

Stop fooling yourself! We're not all as unintelligent as the Jonathan sycophants & IPIGs!

Don't bring up the "bring another northerner other than Buhari to rule" nonsense to try to prove the IPIGs aren't being tribalistic or just pained about the Buhari defeating your hero! The north would also prefer any other Southsoutherners; for example, Amaechi or Oshiomole than the incompetent daft ineffectual drunk from Otuoke!
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Rafaell(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin hohohohohoho... I no fit to laugh !!! grin
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by truthstands01: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2018
The US govt don't even need to say it. The truth is that he is lifeless. Did he made any strong intellectual comment during the visit? The president has nothing upstairs and that's the fact. Even his supporters knows he doesn't know anything. Have you ever seen the president discuss economics and dynamics of 21st century or display intellectual wisdom any where? He's not in that space at all. Nigeria needs something better than Buhari. Every living soul knows its true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2018
czarina:
Beautiful.

Check my profile
Check your profile for what? Which kind rubbish be this?
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Rafaell(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2018
famosh:

Stop fooling yourself! We're not all as unintelligent as the Jonathan sycophants & IPIGs!

Don't bring up the "bring another northerner other than Buhari to rule" nonsense to try to prove the IPIGs aren't being tribalistic! The north would also prefer any other Southsoutherners; for example, Amaechi or Oshiomole than the incompetent daft ineffectual drunk from Otuoke!
this guy, U are very pathetic ooó
Oshiumole that used to down 2 cartons of Guilder in one day !!! that's de person U are frontin for presidency n comparing Jonathan with lipsrsealed
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by ebenholer(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Hear the nation that is not built on falsehood. If it is our own government spokesman or woman here, they will definitely lie about about the whole thing by denying.

1 Like

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by enuelsmith: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2018
What a cute diplomatic response.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Lifeless commissioning
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Teibaba(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Dis kind issue sef.
E pain me oh, but when I reason am too, no be lie dem talk.

To resolve the issue, Bubu should get a life period and das all
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Timfreds(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2018
They are trying by all means US to deny and apologize for the statement. Their silence alone is a confirmation that Trump said it.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by planetx: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2018
When did a counselor for public affairs at the US embassy became the spokesperson for the US government. You people just trying to milk this Trumps comment for all it's worth.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2018
NIGERIANS will always get the Presidents they deserve, until it gets to that point they will fight to vote for a President they need.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Berankis: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

But rumor have it that our President travelled to America in April this year in a desperate bid and attempt to gain international recognition

He didn't engage in any intellectual conversation with Trump apart from where he was busy defending the undefendable Herdsmen

Instead of paying close attention to what Trump was saying, he was busy looking at the befitting settings of Donald Trump Presidential Office and the beautiful images carved inside Whitehouse at large

Claiming that he was so flabbergasted with the meeting he had with Nigeria's ailing President "Mallam Aboki Buhari."

Saying, "It was such an exanimate meeting and I never wanted to meet someone as lifeless like him again."

Its as a result of this irresponsible, untoward & undutiful mentality that we have all the problems we encounter today. A President of another country insults your Country's no 1 Citizen and then you join the band wagon to laugh and even degrade your own more. If it were the other way round, am sure the US would demand a national unreserved apology or even apply sanctions. But because we are full of ourselves, sentimental and are very unpatriotic and just foolish, we continue to behave in this manner, forgetting we are all being degraded by such comments. We are Nigerians first before we are hausa, Ibo or Yoruba!
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2018
famosh:

Don't bring up the "bring another northerner other than Buhari to rule" nonsense to try to prove the IPIGs aren't being tribalistic or just pained about the Buhari defeating your hero! The north would also prefer any other Southsoutherners; for example, Amaechi or Oshiomole than the incompetent daft ineffectual drunk from Otuoke!

Am sure you don't even understand yourself.. sorry i don't understand stupid. The Ipob defense thingy shows your bereft of intelligence.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by akiOYIBO: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2018
nairavsdollars:
That means Trump said so. I think Buhari should place sanctions on the United States
grin
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by gordii(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
We should understand that the term lifeless could be a metaphor, which means it could be much worse than we think right now. Lifeless might mean his intellectual ideas, sense of leadership, ideas in managing a national ecomomy etc are all dead... This could also not preclude death physiologically.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by jbtobsyn(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2018
massinola:
Hmm zonBs and hypocrisy are like bread and butter. When Buhari called Nigerians fantastically corrupt and lazy, you hailed him as a man with so much truth in him. You all were polluting the cyberspace with "he's a man of integrity who says things as they are without sugar coating them". Now another man of integrity and straightforward mind just told your Mr integrity of whom and what he's, and you all want to commit suicide. You all can go ahead and follow your party chairman's advice.

Meanwhile, someone should tell this fellow that his ultimatum is just remaining one day. He asked us to write it down. We did just that
Bro nice one. I am tired of that old fool. The mumu said he has pig farm but I have not seen him in Agriculture section.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by jbtobsyn(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Berankis:

Its as a result of this irresponsible, untoward & undutiful mentality that we have all the problems we encounter today. A President of another country insults your Country's no 1 Citizen and then you join the band wagon to laugh and even degrade your own more. If it were the other way round, am sure the US would demand a national unreserved apology or even apply sanctions. But because we are full of ourselves, sentimental and are very unpatriotic and just foolish, we continue to behave in this manner, forgetting we are all being degraded by such comments. We are Nigerians first before we are hausa, Ibo or Yoruba!
It is the same way it will happen to Trump. America dislike Trump.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Ajiowe: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2018
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD CALL DONALD TRUMP TO ORDER, HOW DARE HIM CALLING NIGERIAN PRESIDENT LIFELESS. HE DONALD SHOULD EXPLAIN WHAT HE MEANT BY THAT STATEMENT. ANYWAY, THAT IS BYGONE. PLEASE ORDER FROM ME, KEDI HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS LIKE, RE-VIVE, GOLDEN SIX, REISHI, KADIBETTER, BY CALLING GSM NOS. 08025055260, 08036340808 PLEASE.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Butoneday2(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

dem dey rush u true true grin grin
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by front4line: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

This happens when you are Igbo n exceedingly foolish and trust me over 98% Igbos are.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by win2kwire: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigerians keep allowing uneducated and unqualified mallams to dictate their politics then blame others for insulting them.

An Example of what an African leader should be like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYQgXLYTdQc
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by madmohamed(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2018
semyman:

Product of baby factory littering here, I give up on this thing picked from the dustbin
firs give up to ur lifeless life. Who cares about you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Jega Election Result Stage Play At AY Live (Video) / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.