Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” (52135 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Tackles Aliyu Atiku For Calling Buhari A Dictator / Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" / UK Government Speaks On SSS Siege At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2018
But why blame the man trump when Buhari supporters were first to compare Buhari age with Trump's when we complained he is too old to run. Unfortunately Trump made
a distinction btw them both. Life and Lifeless thats what we failed to see.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by clarocuzioo(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Berankis:

Its as a result of this irresponsible, untoward & undutiful mentality that we have all the problems we encounter today. A President of another country insults your Country's no 1 Citizen and then you join the band wagon to laugh and even degrade your own more. If it were the other way round, am sure the US would demand a national unreserved apology or even apply sanctions. But because we are full of ourselves, sentimental and are very unpatriotic and just foolish, we continue to behave in this manner, forgetting we are all being degraded by such comments. We are Nigerians first before we are hausa, Ibo or Yoruba!

Did your so called president remember that when he went to their land and told them every Nigerian is corrupt except him.
Did he realise he is the chief marketing officer of the brand "Nigeria" when he was making those statements?
Hypocrisy and selective amnesia indeed are true characteristics of zombies.
Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Flaame(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2018
nairavsdollars:
That means Trump said so. I think Buhari should place sanctions on the United States
Which kind sanction be that one?? He gave his opinion,simple!
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by edupedia: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
Nice one from Mr Aruba Amirthanayagam

But rumor have it that our President travelled to America in April this year in a desperate bid and attempt to gain international recognition

He considered it more of a privilege in meeting Trump than the other way round

He didn't engage in any intellectual conversation with Trump apart from where he was busy defending the undefendable Herdsmen

Instead of paying close attention to what Trump was saying, he was busy looking at the befitting settings of Donald Trump Presidential Office and the beautiful images carved inside Whitehouse at large

Trump laughed and dined with him

And exactly 4 months later, Trump mocked him on international media

Claiming that he was so flabbergasted with the meeting he had with Nigeria's ailing President "Mallam Aboki Buhari."

Saying, "It was such an exanimate meeting and I never wanted to meet someone as lifeless like him again."

But how did I know all these sef?

Nah Nairaland information dey rush me grin grin grin

....na codeine and tramadol dey do express inside ya head my friend...tell the truth...
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by bewla(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

But rumor have it that our President travelled to America in April this year in a desperate bid and attempt to gain international recognition

He didn't engage in any intellectual conversation with Trump apart from where he was busy defending the undefendable Herdsmen

Instead of paying close attention to what Trump was saying, he was busy looking at the befitting settings of Donald Trump Presidential Office and the beautiful images carved inside Whitehouse at large

Claiming that he was so flabbergasted with the meeting he had with Nigeria's ailing President "Mallam Aboki Buhari."

Saying, "It was such an exanimate meeting and I never wanted to meet someone as lifeless like him again."

c how our hate has brain wash us to c and still support the order guy for calling ur number one citizen lifeless meanwhile in field of play u use racist song against the white the every white is on u make una get sense before them turn Nigeria to Libya
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by famosh: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Esseite:

Am sure you don't even understand yourself.. sorry i don't understand stupid. The Ipob defense thingy shows your bereft of intelligence.
You use "am" instead of "I'm" and "your" instead of "you're"? Wow, that's very indicative! You truly aren't supposed to comprehend that comment!
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by andorbe: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
the presidency is still zoned to the north. Instead of filing a lifeless candidate as buhari, whom we all know has health challenges, why not the APC file another candidate so that nigeria will move forward: its sad to see our nation in such a valley n someone is still pledging muhamadu buhari their support. So sad
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by kings09(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
unohbethel:
This week av been very hot for zombies

since yesterday,,,, all Bmc and zombies av been looking at buhari related threads like........................
Make i help u call dem

Madridguy, ngeneukwenu, fk001, buhariguy, deomelo, kyase, corrinthians, sirjamo, seunmsg, mrvitalis, hungerbad...oya show
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by udemzyudex(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
nairavsdollars:
That means Trump said so. I think Buhari should place sanctions on the United States

grin grin LMAO grin grin grin
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by chukwutope: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
“And we will do all we can to assist Nigeria’s government."

Seriously? Everyone knows Trump stole the election and wasn't the true winner and America wants to assist Nigerian election? Chai!

Maybe Goodluck Johnathan can go to America to assist them in their elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by tunary(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
nairavsdollars:
LWKMDFHO
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by emperorzz(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
If only Nigerian politician get shame
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Aldebaran(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Jona is featherbrained, no doubt.

But compares to a MUMMY?!?!

lipsrsealed
M
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by GSA01: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
I do not know the benefit in dragging Buhari Name out unnecessary by elements of the opposition. I know for sure that the US is the most difficult Country to get such information from their Presidency and its Aids. Moreover President Buhari was invited to finalize talks on the purchase of the Super tucano jets and it was a win win situation for both President, As the United state sold weapon for Nigeria for the first time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Aldebaran:

My mum...

It shows you are a product from a crazy PROSTITUTE
Even your Zeezuz, a man ,that is your God, knows you are crazy cheesy

Your Mom?

Why would I compare Jona with your Mom?

I was talking about......well....

Its so sad that you resorted to such insults without thinking, but that's typical of some folks on NL.

If you don't know the difference between Mommy (mother) and Mummy (dried embalmed body from ancient Egypt) then I don't need to bandy words with you.

You are too ignorant.

There is a bit of hope for you, though, if you can learn and build up your mind.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by blacknp(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

Shut Up he was invited to the white House,you are laughing at someone that is better than your parents,The President's cousins,nephews and nieces will go and apply for American Visas they will give them 2 years,you will carry your stampless passport and will be rejected,who is the Fool?
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by JacksonOyibo: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
smiley
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by blacknp(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
andorbe:
the presidency is still zoned to the north. Instead of filing a lifeless candidate as buhari, whom we all know has health challenges, why not the APC file another candidate so that nigeria will move forward: its sad to see our nation in such a valley n someone is still pledging muhamadu buhari their support. So sad
You will still be a Failure even if we brought Obama and Trump as president and vice president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Maybe it is because of Pdp your Father did not save money for you and your siblings?Like Father like Children,Go and check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by JacksonOyibo: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mummy is also the alternate spelling for Mommy.

Jeezuzpick:

Your Mom?

Why would I compare Jona with your Mom?

I was talking about......well....

Its so sad that you resorted to such insults without thinking, but that's typical of some folks on NL.

If you don't know the difference between Mommy (mother) and Mummy (dried embalmed body from ancient Egypt) then I don't need to bandy words with you.

You are too ignorant.

There is a bit of hope for you, though, if you can learn and build up your mind.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by MrSly(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
post=70710877:
Alright ....
No hard feelings......
We are civil people....
Real definition of Ladies and gentlemen...
What did this to you? Is it lack of brain or low self esteem or being too contented with 30k per month for spewing trash on media?
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Atk1nson(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
post=70710877:
Alright ....
No hard feelings......
We are civil people....
Real definition of Ladies and gentlemen...

Where did you get this photoshopped pictures from? Even America knows how he looks
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Aldebaran:

The truth is a Lifeless Buhari is better than a spirited Jonathan grin
Hahahahaha! Abeg face Trump and leave GEJ to have a very well deserved rest.

Lifeless followers..

Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
JacksonOyibo:
Mummy is also the alternate spelling for Mommy.

If you interchange them, I don't!

My mother is my Mom or Mommy.

I wasn't born by a mummy!

Besides, check well.

I'm not really sure the words are interchangeable, except we Nigerians don't care.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by JacksonOyibo: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

If you interchange them, I don't!

My mother is my Mom or Mommy.

I wasn't born by a mummy!

Besides, check well.

I'm not really sure the words are interchangeable, except we Nigerians don't care.

Go and check Oxford dictionary (or any standard dictionary)... then come and say this again.

HINT: In EVERY English dictionary Mummy is an alternate spelling for Mommy... go and check it.

If you don't have a dictionary.... use Google search.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
JacksonOyibo:

Go and check Oxford dictionary (or any standard dictionary)... then come and say this again.

HINT: In EVERY English dictionary Mummy is an alternate spelling for Mommy... go and check it.

If you don't have a dictionary.... use Google search.

OK Prof.

"Mommy stared at the dessicated mummy in the crypt"

"Mummy stared at the dessicated mummy in the crypt"

Which reads better?

"Mom kept mum about my birthday gift"

Mum kept mum about my birthday gift"

See my point?

Oxford or whatever is a guide, not the law. It may be interchangeable, but please don't do it if you want to make sense in your writing all the time.

Thanks.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by JacksonOyibo: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

OK Prof.

"Mommy stared at the dessicated mummy in the crypt"

"Mummy stared at the dessicated mummy in the crypt"

Which reads better?

"Mom kept mum about my birthday gift"

Mum kept mum about my birthday gift"

See my point?

Oxford or whatever is a guide, not the law. It may be interchangeable, but please don't do it if you want to make sense in your writing all the time.

Thanks.

Mr. Man stop arguing with facts. Mummy is British, Mommy is American. They are interchangeable. Context is what lets the reader knows whether the word is mother or dead body.

Context is simple "common sense"!

As old as you are, you don't know that English words can have dual or multiple meanings? Or are you still a teenager?

The dictionary is not law? Guess what? When it comes to languages it is! It sets the standard.

You simply don't know that they are interchangeable and I have schooled you on that. If you want to keep arguing that they are not interchangeable after showing you hard facts... End of discussion.... please don't reply me.
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
JacksonOyibo:

Mr. Man stop arguing with facts. Mummy is British, Mommy is American. They are interchangeable. Context is what lets the reader knows whether the word is mother or dead body.

Context is simple "common sense"!

As old as you are, you don't know that English words can have dual or multiple meanings? Or are you still a teenager?

The dictionary is not law? Guess what? When it comes to languages it is! It sets the standard.

You simply don't know that they are interchangeable and I have schooled you on that. If you want to keep arguing that they are not interchangeable after showing you hard facts... End of discussion.... please don't reply me.

No need for the insults, child.

I went to school in the eighties.

I know that you can interchange them. I'm just saying because something is allowed doesn't means you MUST do it.

Did you not read my examples?
Re: US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” by JacksonOyibo: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

No need for the insults, child.

I went to school in the eighties.

I know that you can interchange them. I'm just saying because something is allowed doesn't means you MUST do it.

Did you not read my examples?

You don't understand what "end of discussion" means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.