Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (55003 Views)

Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by sulakishop(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Stupid man, what happen to doggy style? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin angry grin grin
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
The way all these i-journalists dey report these days will amuse you. You will be forced to halt and read the details even when lion dey chase after eye-snatching a headline that has to do with bubu.
But look at now, they couldn't even differentiate a rapist from a robber in a simple and comprehendible report...smh!
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Fitbillionairep: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
no proof. i home u bleeped her like 5 correct rounds. these oloshos too dey do nonsense with common toto
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by condomuser: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by InMyOpinion(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Giftedhand92:
...he acted as a robber at night and tried to have sex with a lady

....threatened the victim, forced her to remove her pant and penetrated her.

....during the forceful sex romp,

@OP - he didnt try to have sex with her- He HAD sex with her--he raped Her!

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by KaptainAfrika: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
You wanna reap where you did not sow.

A Lil patience and money would have gotten you that p_ussy.

You would have been like Elder Egbabe that slow-cooked and got a spirikoko addicted to his money

When she lied to her hubby that she was going to his for bible-study.

Elder Egbabe knew the meal was ready to be served in bedroom...
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Anonymous11: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mr. Oluwaseyi Omotosho, has been arrested in Lagos after he acted as a robber at night and tried to have sex with a lady who rejected his love advances

However, during the forceful sex romp, the victim was able to recognise that it was the same guy she had rejected his love advances that was on top of her having sex disguised as a robber. After the romp, Omotosho escaped from the apartment.

What an incomprehensible news article... I wonder why the word rape was missing... If this is not a fake news, then simply put, the so-called thief allegedly raped her, and he should be charged to court as such. [b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by GILOSKY(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sirpaul:
I gave u my perfume to spray and u spray fuufuufuufuufuufuuuuuuuuuuu�
Me that spray fufu, am I mad?
lol.. Some people fit kill person here.. Which one kon b fufu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Mac2016(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sharon6:
He may spend up to 10 years in Jail cos of punuani he can get as low as #200. The guy is a big fool!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

why the slam on your gender. Sex is not about just entering any kitten but the specific one you desire.

Meanwhile, that dude get brain touch...must he have everything he desires?
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by TruthisOut: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by harriet412(f): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
The word "penetrate" irks me

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by kennisman(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Shelumiel:
This country is crazy , and those who are suppose to uphold the law are even crazier

And you living in a crazy country is d craziest. Thank God I'm excluded because we are nt using thesame time zone.
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sirpaul:
I gave u my perfume to spray and u spray fuufuufuufuufuufuuuuuuuuuuu�
Me that spray fufu, am I mad?
hahahahah abeg no burst my six pac belle with laughter o
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by statusquoante: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Story story
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Glink2018(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
madenigga:
Yoruba people love sex too much

Your generation hate sex very well...abi ?
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by dasparrow: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria: A nation filled with rapists and pedophiles. Nigeria is listed as one of the most unsafest countries in the world for females. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Shelumiel: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
kennisman:

And you living in a crazy country is d craziest. Thank God I'm excluded because we are nt using thesame time zone.
You are still a part of the zoo
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by abbiboy: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Konji na bastard grin
Konji is not a bastard,the guy is a bastard.
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by DavidLion(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
odogwu190:
OOA... Oluwaseyi Omotosho Afonja

What's wrong with these eastern bastards and their constant readiness to call any Yoruba an "afonja"? FYI your fellow Igbos are the major kidnappers and central bank scammers in this same Lagos!
Also, It may interest you to know that you losers betrayed yourselves during the civil war-you overreached by trying to capture Lagos-stop blaming ur failure on someone else like the Germans blame the Jews for their defeat during the 21st world war.
Now I understand that what happened to you guys both before and during the war was bad, but that doesn't justify ur constant pervasion of historical facts. Ur constant readiness to scream " Afonja" meaning betrayer (even though to the average Yoruba man it means nothing) is sickening in the light of the fact that no perfect person or group of people exists. As to betrayal, why do so few Igbo political leaders have anything to say about Biafra or ipob? Is it possible that only the penurious, the impoverished and the downtrodden Igbo masses aspire for Biafra just as a fantasy of a paradisiacal future? Is it a dead cause to your leaders? Get a head start towards something worthwhile my flatheaded friend!!!
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by francisduru: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
See format........
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by mechanics(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmmm, 10yrs deducted from his active years, will be a waste in prison, he should have think before doing what he did.
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Fourwinds: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Olalan:
The man ought to have his balls smashed.........don't know what drives guys to forceful sexual intercourse as thou they enjoy it, sex with a willing woman is exaggerated talk less of a woman not actively participating.
BTW why do people quote outrageous claims on stolen items
that is how to nail the criminal harder... it is an advice from the police

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Fourwinds: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
memories1:
...and that was how his life took a downward turn. Pathetic!
just imagine..... because of pvssy that he can't start up to two hours
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
dopemike:
Maybe he didn't steal her phone as she claims sef... She might be claiming that because she feels her 'pumpum' was scammed and wants something in return to console her for her loss. grin
I believe same
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by lordswill03: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
One thing must kill a man
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Shelumiel:
This country is crazy , and those who are suppose to uphold the law are even crazier
That's why in some developed country
Wen u approach a lady and she isn't interested in you... And u keeo bugging her(disturbing her)
she can get u arrested... Chickina
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by Deji63: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Cut of his blokos and throw it to the pigs.
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by romenna: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
But wait a minute, why is it that, wen someone is taken to court and granted bail, he or she is given conditions to meet to be free? That seems to me like he is already bn punished for the alleged offence even b4 bn found guilty.
Pls lawyers in d house shud enlighten me.
What if dis lady is trying to punish d guy by lying against him. Just maybe oh
Re: Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos by odogwu190(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
DavidLion:

What's wrong with these eastern bastards and their constant readiness to call any Yoruba an "afonja"? FYI your fellow Igbos are the major kidnappers and central bank scammers in this same Lagos!
Also, It may interest you to know that you losers betrayed yourselves during the civil war-you overreached by trying to capture Lagos-stop blaming ur failure on someone else like the Germans blame the Jews for their defeat during the 21st world war.
Now I understand that what happened to you guys both before and during the war was bad, but that doesn't justify ur constant pervasion of historical facts. Ur constant readiness to scream " Afonja" meaning betrayer (even though to the average Yoruba man it means nothing) is sickening in the light of the fact that no perfect person or group of people exists. As to betrayal, why do so few Igbo political leaders have anything to say about Biafra or ipob? Is it possible that only the penurious, the impoverished and the downtrodden Igbo masses aspire for Biafra just as a fantasy of a paradisiacal future? Is it a dead cause to your leaders? Get a head start towards something worthwhile my flatheaded friend!!!
smiles,is only Bastards that recognize Bastard Bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.