Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Starting Small - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Small (327 Views)

3 African Tips For Starting Small & Growing Big In Your Business & Career / 3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Small by aprokomag: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2018
People generally believe that small businesses are a waste of time; some others think they reflect small income or small economy, but this is far from reality. We forget that big economies, business empires, and big time brands all started from a “scratch”. It is foolish to say, “Because I do not have the dream cash to start my dream business, I cannot start anything at all”. One thing we must understand is; opportunities do not wait for you to be fully ready, it only expects that you must be ready when it comes. If an opportunity comes to you when you are not available it simply goes to the next person ready to accept it. The idea of starting small is the same. Starting small does not mean that you will not expand beyond your initial start; it does not mean you are limiting, but it allows you as a start up business man to grow, gain experience, learn the risk involved in every decision or actions you take. Many businesses never pass the dream stage because the dream owners refused to start; they believe that before they can set up anything it should be able to cover a large expanse of demography... All you may just need is an extra step to get into limelight read more on http://www.aprokomag.com.ng/2018/08/starting-small.html

(1) (Reply)

Venezuela President Has Orders The Immediate Use National Cryptocurrency / Dropshiping Business / Creating A Solid Brand Online Without The Use Of Sponsored Ads - Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.