Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Urgent Advice Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgent Advice Needed (344 Views)

@-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! / Urgent Advice Gurus Honda / Advice Needed On Toyota Camry Orobo And Babyboy Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed by tiger2080: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Good day, I saw a Honda baby boy today the body is clean,gearbox,engine in top shape but the roof leak,three tyres bad,power steering bad,front bumber broken.The owner said 270k last price an I like d car it is tempting but I want to know if it is hood for me to buy at that price so I can do d remaining fixes or if I buy it I will spend a lot to fix those things. Gurus oya ur advice need ed hear.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by SilentVboy: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
tiger2080:
Good day, I saw a Honda baby boy today the body is clean,gearbox,engine in top shape but the roof leak,three tyres bad,power steering bad,front bumber broken.The owner said 270k last price an I like d car it is tempting but I want to know if it is hood for me to buy at that price so I can do d remaining fixes or if I buy it I will spend a lot to fix those things. Gurus oya ur advice need ed hear.
Well as for me, I will say that u don't need any more advise because u are armed with what u need.

For instance u have gotten the list of the bad parts in d vehicle, so just go to the market and find out the prices. Then meet your mechanic and find out how much he will charge for his workmanship.

From there u will know if the selling price is worth it or not
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by princejones(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
SilentVboy:
Well as for me, I will say that u don't need any more advise because u are armed with what u need.

For instance u have gotten the list of the bad parts in d vehicle, so just go to the market and find out the prices. Then meet your mechanic and find out how much he will charge for his workmanship.

From there u will know if the selling price is worth it or not
follow his advice

(1) (Reply)

1st Body Toyota Corolla Going For 1.1m / Neatly Used Nissan Pathfinder First Body In Ibadan.1.5m / Toyota Corolla 09038419045

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.