Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Urgent Advice Needed On Car Business - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgent Advice Needed On Car Business (220 Views)

How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale / 2008 Toyota Camry Now 3units On Car Stand / 2008 Toyota Camry now 3units on car stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed On Car Business by professore(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
To all the very knowledgeable Mods and Nairalanders in the car section, I salute you. Kindly be of help to me. Who knows I may be an employer of labour along the line, hence, contributing positively to the society (rather than squandering resources).

I want to go into the business of selling car spare parts.

A. Generally, what should I know?

B. From me, here are my queries:

What parts can can I speclise in

I. Engine and gear oil?
II. Jack, Brake Pads, Ball Joints, Wheel spanner, C- Caution etc.
III. Tyres?
IV. Car batteries?
V. Doors, windscreen etc?
VI. Anyone that is lucrative which I don't know

C. Does this business require importation, if yes, where do I turn to, China, Belgium, U.S and how?

Cc: Marpol

Moderator please FP for wider input.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Car Business by greggng: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
professore:
To all the very knowledgeable Mods and Nairalanders in the car section, I salute you. Kindly be of help to me. Who knows I may be an employer of labour along the line, hence, contributing positively to the society (rather than squandering resources).

I. Engine and gear oil?
III. Tyres?
IV. Car batteries?

C. Does this business require importation, if yes, where do I turn to, China, Belgium, U.S and how?

Budget: 1M to 1.5M

You are in the wrong place . Go to ladipo and meet igbo people who are masters in this game. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Car Business by Nectarbaba(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
I am here to observe too
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Car Business by calculation(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
professore:

I. Engine and gear oil?
III. Tyres?
IV. Car batteries?

Budget: 1M to 1.5M

Drop your means of contact, then I will share an info with you
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Car Business by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Car Business by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Go for brakepads and the rest....No more profit in car batteries and engine oil
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Car Business by professore(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
calculation:

Drop your means of contact, then I will share an info with you
drop your WhatsApp number let me chat you up.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Car Business by calculation(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
professore:
drop your WhatsApp number let me chat you up.
Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Toyota Corolla Sport 2009 / I Need Toyota Venza / Extremely Clean And Sharp Toks Standard Registered 2012 Toyota Highlander Limite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.