Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos (34785 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue / Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by McCoy662(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
I love this young man's courage
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Collins0609(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria journalist will keep asking question as if u are already convicted. their should emulate their foreign counterparts
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Calers: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
He is 100% gay.
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by khalids: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
And where is the evidence...

By the way if the police is serious about arresting gay people, them no know bobrisky house....
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by wilyparker(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why has borisky not been arrested
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by farem: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
pavoda:
Children born with HIV and without immediate diagnosis and prompt commencement of treatment have a poor prognosis and can die in the first decade of life.It's quite difficult to believe that he was born with HIV and lived until 25 especially living a life that included smoking and alcohol consumption instead of a healthy lifestyle. But then again it should not any of our business what someone decides to do with his private sexual life.
It is good to have brain
It's good to know how to use. it.
You have one and you know how to use it!
You're not like battered and pained souls on Nairaland. Kudos
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Micron21(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
I thought nairaland will be different from facebook
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Cyriloha(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sunofgod:
He looks gay though....

Hmmmmm you know how them de look abi?
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by tianshie(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sunofgod:
He looks gay though....

You're a poorly processed bigot.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Phyde: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Some ladies would have contact HIV, things happen for a reason
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Soteriahascome: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thunder fire zoo police. They are the devil you see... Ụmụ ekwensu
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Soteriahascome: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sunofgod:
He looks gay though....
Son of a devil like you. Idiot You look like devil's last child
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Artistree: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sharon6:
Ewwwwwwhhhhhhh. HIV+ shithole digger.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Babe, this is the least I expected from you.
He hasn't been proven guilty so why the name calling? It's not his fault that he contracted HIV from his mother...
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by bitcoinvin(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
dainformant:
The police in Lagos police said they arrested 57 men for alleged homosexual activity at Kelly Ann Hotel/ Event Centre in Egbeda, Lagos, on Sunday morning.

The police said on arrival, young men numbering about 80 were met in a hall taking different types of drinks including banned substance like Tramadol, Shisha laced with substances suspected to be Marijuana. When the men sighted the police, they took to their heels but the police arrested 57 of them.

One of the arrested suspects, a 20-year-old man identified as James Brown told journalists they were attending a birthday party and that he is not a homosexual. 

The young man who said he is a dancer - told journalists during the parade in Lagos, that he disclosed to the police that he is HIV positive and yet they arrested him and labelled him gay even though he was at the night club to perform.

When asked how he contacted HIV, he said that he got from birth (through his mother). 

The young man said; “I went there to work and get paid. The party was on Saturday and it is (was) meant to be overnight. I was arrested and have been denied to even take my drugs which is for medical reasons.”

James Brown also said that they were about 25 girls at the birthday venue but the police left them to arrest the guys and labelled them gays. He said he regrets the day he was born in this country. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/i-am-not-gay-says-20-year-old-hiv-suspect-arrested-in-lagos-hotel-photos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Z1ZMsQsRQ

hahahahahhahahahaha...he told them he is HIV Positive and Police still No gree.
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Desmorise(m): 2:08am On Aug 30, 2018
bigcasava1:
HIV? he is lifeless. my fellow christain pls pray against the spirit of gay, children are being initiated unknow to them nd their parents. becare4u who touches ur baby!
Sounds stupid
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by GabrielandMichl(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Confirm gay.
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Uteghe(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin This boy is totally gay. See how he's shaking his head like a woman.
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by emydnoble(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
shocked The young man behaves with an inclination of
a gay....a suspect?
Running mouth like parrot before the journalist.
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
The kid, he kind of looks shady.
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
The useless police have no evidence. They just went to a party and arrested everyone they saw there and tavged them gay. Even here in the u.s,the clubs where gays exclusively attend, more than half of the people there may not be gay.
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by hollowpot15684(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
donbenie:
Well he's obviously denying being a Homosexual,did they catch him in the act? NO..
Even if he was in a Bar for Gays it certainly doesn't mean everyone their is Gay,we are all living in this Shithole and experience has shown to take whatever the Nigerian Police claims with a pinch of salt..

So you expect the Nigerian police to carry out a test to determine if he is a gay or not? maybe they should simply open up his ass then finger it a little just to determine the width.. I know people like you who supports lawlessness under the guise of been fair, you were so lost in your lawlessness that you fail to realize that a Gay bar shouldn't exist in Nigeria in the first place.. maybe it's hightime you start taking interest in knowing more about your country and stop been bias..

#OneLove
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by donbenie(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
hollowpot15684:

So you expect the Nigerian police to carry out a test to determine if he is a gay or not? maybe they should simply open up his ass then finger it a little just to determine the width.. I know people like you who supports lawlessness under the guise of been fair, you were so lost in your lawlessness that you fail to realize that a Gay bar shouldn't exist in Nigeria in the first place.. maybe it's hightime you start taking interest in knowing more about your country and stop been bias..

#OneLove
I live in this country and if there is one thing I have learned,it's to take whatever the Nigerian Police Force says with a pinch of salt..if at all you've been following what's going on around you maybe you would have realized that the Nigerian Police is the most LAWLESS entity in this country,capable of framing and contorting any manner of lies and frame up to extort and intimidate law abiding citizens..
The boy said ALL the GIRLS in the party were freed and ONLY the GUYS arrested and termed GAYS,what made you think based on the track record of the Nigerian Police that the boy is lying and the police being truthful?,since when did smoking and drinking in a Public Bar and Event Centre become a HOMOSEXUAL Act..
Pray you and yours never fell victim to Police frame ups and harassment..NOBODY is immune..
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by hollowpot15684(m): 2:38am On Sep 08, 2018
donbenie:
I live in this country and if there is one thing I have learned,it's to take whatever the Nigerian Police Force says with a pinch of salt..if at all you've been following what's going on around you maybe you would have realized that the Nigerian Police is the most LAWLESS entity in this country,capable of framing and contorting any manner of lies and frame up to extort and intimidate law abiding citizens..
The boy said ALL the GIRLS in the party were freed and ONLY the GUYS arrested and termed GAYS,what made you think based on the track record of the Nigerian Police that the boy is lying and the police being truthful?,since when did smoking and drinking in a Public Bar and Event Centre become a HOMOSEXUAL Act..
Pray you and yours never fell victim to Police frame ups and harassment..NOBODY is immune..

You may be right anyway, but the chunky amount of Good cop left in the Nigeria Police force will never allow me loose hope in the system..
I believe criticism is not the best perspective to come from when you speak of an institution that has already been criticized too much of time. I want you to know that if we continue to condenm the Police system, we will eventually discourage the Good cops within them.

The institution still works to some certain degree, and that degree is the trace left by the hardworking Good cops within the same system. Nigeria Police force is still good to some certain extent and that is more important to me than been concerned of their lawlessness.. The opinion you form about Nigeria Police is a learnt one and not; that which come from a personal experience. maybe you should explain to me, apart from the fact that you already have a wrong premises toward the NPF what further explanation of yours do you think I can continue to respond to?? None. Because I won't be able to discern if such observation is based on the Bias mind you initially had or not.

I will say a big Amen to your prayers, it will go along way if I eventually find myself in the nest of a Nigeria Police. grin
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 01, 2018
osazsky:
what is he doing at a party,he wants to spread d disease. he is suppose to have only one partner who shld be positive too,thank god this calamity was averted by the police,after infecting d girls in d club,d club will now in return infect their boyfriends,these guy should be kept in solitary confinement and monitored to take his drugs,pls police don't release him o and he shouldn't be allowed to take alcohol cuz its not good for his health, so u are sick and u still went clubing

I am so angry right now!

We don’t take our time to do research in this country. That’s the reason we will always feel entitled. Most of you fools will think being a graduate automatically grants you a good job and lifestyle.
You are one of the problems in this country. He is actually a cultural dancer, who gets paid to dance in events as claimed.
Just because of a video clip, you sentenced him to your judgment. Woe betide you and your generation. For this shall happen to you too, and when you speak up. You will be labeled a perpetrator.
Re: ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos by bigcasava1(m): 3:11am On Nov 03, 2018
Desmorise:
Sounds stupid
assfuckers wl not like ma comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DPO, Four Police Officers Killed In Gun Duel With Bandits in Niger State (Photo) / Kidnappers Shoot Man After Collecting N30m Ransom / Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.