Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Advice Am Relocating To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Am Relocating To Dubai (744 Views)

Am Relocating To Lagos Immediately After Corona, Pls I Need Your Advice / Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Am Relocating To Dubai by eremakpe(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2018
I am a graduate but haven't been able to get a job after NYSC now am relocating to Dubai through the help of my cousin who work and stay over there. I have sent him the money already to process my employment Visa but the stories I am getting online from other Nigerians in Dubai that they are suffering over there.
I am really discourage at this point, though my cousin has assured me of better opportunities but am still scared.
please help me with possible way forward.
Re: Advice Am Relocating To Dubai by RichForever7(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Cheer up bro...Dubai is way better than Nigeria....wishing you the best...
Re: Advice Am Relocating To Dubai by eremakpe(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
thanks brother
Re: Advice Am Relocating To Dubai by chukxie(m): 2:56am On Aug 30, 2018
My piece of advice: Ask your cousin what sort of job he has planned out for you, and the conditions attached to it. Ask him thoroughly. I've come to understand that the realities abroad can sometimes be starkly opposite from what one is told. Good luck in your endeavours.

(1) (Reply)

Direction From Ikeja To Oshodi / Help With USA Tourist Visa / Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.