Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Bizarre. Disgrace - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bizarre. Disgrace (1153 Views)

Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Bizarre Method In Which The World's First Vaccine Was Created (Pictures) / Parents Beat & Disgrace Head Teacher, Over Poor Results In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre. Disgrace by thinkmoney(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
See how degenarate the human race has gotten!? Our sense of judgement has gotten so poor, if God's kingdom doesn't come quickly, we will be doing a lot more harm to ourselves and we won't even know it!!!
In order to make his appearance as skeletal as possible, a man had his face and tongue deliberately mutilated and tattooed.
Eric Yeiner Hincapié Ramírez, a tattoo artist known as Kalaca Skull, made considerable efforts, undergoing physical transformations, in order to resemble a human skull.

According to The Daily Mail, the tattoo artist started modifying his appearance after his mother’s death to avoid upsetting her, even though he was fascinated with skulls for many years.

In order to achieve the desired transformation, Kalaca Skull even resorted to surgery by removing his earlobes and part of his nose, and splitting his tongue in half.

He then had his face, and even his tongue, tattooed to resemble a skull, and shaved his hair into a mohawk to show off his head tattoos.

As Kalaca told the newspaper, he’s well aware of the fact that his appearance makes some people uncomfortable.

"I am a normal person who just happens to look a lot different than most other people. It's like a different way of thinking, of dressing, a different style of music. I just feel good the way I am," he said.

Re: Bizarre. Disgrace by Lomprico2: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Did he kill anybody?

Is it not his body? undecided
Re: Bizarre. Disgrace by thinkmoney(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lomprico2:
Did he kill anybody?

Is it not his body? undecided
that's ONE BIG PROBLEM we have in the world today. the assumption that you have the right to do to yourself whatever you like, disregarding how it rub off on others. you didn't come to the world by your own making 1; whatever you do, like fart has a way it affect others 2; when you die, some other people will take responsibility of your remain, children and property.
we are a community. we answer to each other

Re: Bizarre. Disgrace by Lomprico2: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
thinkmoney:

that's ONE BIG PROBLEM we have in the world today. the assumption that you have the right to do to yourself whatever you like, disregarding how it rub off on others. you didn't come to the world by your own making 1; whatever you do, like fart has a way it affect others 2; when you die, some other people will take responsibility of your remain, children and property.
we are a community. we answer to each other

Its called 'free will'
Re: Bizarre. Disgrace by thinkmoney(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lomprico2:

Its called 'free will'
my brother, it's should be called abuse of freewill
a small girl just saw the picture now and exclaimed 'Jesus!! witch!! ' you see the kind of effect it had on the small girl. this should make you think. reply me pls
Re: Bizarre. Disgrace by Lomprico2: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
thinkmoney:

my brother, it's should be called abuse of freewill
a small girl just saw the picture now and exclaimed 'Jesus!! witch!! ' you see the kind of effect it had on the small girl. this should make you think. reply me pls

How did d small girl see d picture? You an adult allowed her to see it or showed it to her abi?
Re: Bizarre. Disgrace by thinkmoney(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lomprico2:

How did d small girl see d picture? You an adult allowed her to see it or showed it to her abi?
do u get the point at all? or are u just programmed to deny reasonableness. she was playing and walked past me, then she saw it
Re: Bizarre. Disgrace by Lomprico2: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
thinkmoney:

do u get the point at all? or are u just programmed to deny reasonableness. she was playing and walked past me, then she saw it

You showed her then. If you knew d pic was scary why show it to a child?
Re: Bizarre. Disgrace by thinkmoney(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lomprico2:

You showed her then. If you knew d pic was scary why show it to a child?
I hate insulting people. but a lot of degradation has happened to human being in all area- mentally, physically etc.
I don't understand why your type don't understand what is so clear and in plain sight, easily. I pray you get help.

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! / [UPDATED]: UNIBEN SUG President, Secretary General, 3 Others Suspended / Universities That Accepts 160 Cut Off Mark 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.