Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression (34296 Views)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by baby124: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
tstx:
He is a Bastard... His small kids should be enough reason for him yo keep in fighting.
Are his kids really better off with a depressed and suicidal father?
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Shortyy(f): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by niceprof: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
W
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by thaoriginator: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hell, hell, hell, to them.

No sinner hide a church and jahjah still nah let dem in. Even dem pastor weh touch di pickney dem shockedshockedshocked
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by AmazingELixir: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
shocked
This is a strong one, if pastors can fall to depression and anxiety what becomes of the congregants??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Depression kills faster than HIV.

I wonder why the world isn't giving more attention to this Psychological Illness.

Please if you are depressed, talk to someone.

I know humans are hard to approach but talk to someone.
Why the world isn't not giving attention to it is because most depression suffers refuse to admit the fact that they are depressed.They prefer to wallow in their depression.Only few open up to others
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
ct2:
another man will start to Bleep the woman

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
AlphaStyles:
aaah satan don crack this one because if you are strong and believe in God then you wont fall for the devil may his soul rest in peace
So depression equals falling for the devil?
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by LuvU2: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
pcguru1:

Excuse me! We are all having it tough here, don't bring your sexism here.
Same way they re all having it nice there
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by rhythyson: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why Why Why

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by daejavuu: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
You just spoke my mind... What's wiv that?? Nails which way.
[quote author=LuvU2 post=70716511]Seems men go through a lot in western countries, while women hv it worse down here. Difference is they re treated as victims but here u re shamed for not coping with the system so u try to live in denial.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
LuvU2:
Same way they re all having it nice there

Lol I won't lie I sometimes ask myself what could make someone over there commit suicide you mean a country where things works and all. I realized because things works as expected they might not have tough skin as we ,where things don't work as we expect. First world problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by seedord247(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
ct2:
another man will start to Bleep the woman

Typical Blackman mentality. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by safarigirl(f): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
So, heaven will accept someone who commits suicide?

RIP to the man, somebody failed to listen and that is why he is gone today
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by LuvU2: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

You are talking about a shithole where people dont know their right from left
Nigeria is not a shithole bt full of too many ignorant and insensitive people. A different kind of ignorance rules here

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by goldenval(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry......... we must overcome
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by LuvU2: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
daejavuu:
You just spoke my mind... What's wiv that?? Nails which way.
grin
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by nelsonoba: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

I wonder why the world isn't giving much attention to this Psychological Illness.

Just wondering why "kingsatan" is interested in solving a problem he creates for man......wonders shall never cease

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
LuvU2:
Seems men go through a lot in western countries, while women hv it worse down here. Difference is they re treated as victims but here u re shamed for not coping with the system so u try to live in denial.
Men don't have it easier and rosy. I'd recommend you watch the documentary 'The red pill'
You'd understand more about the struggles men face daily.
Women also have a lot of challenges, especially in subsaharan Africa and the Middle East but that doesn't mean men have it all, as an average feminist would have you believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Donpuzo101(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
how can one be welcomed into heaven after committing suicide?
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by AlphaStyles(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
HaileSelassie:

So depression equals falling for the devil?
The devil uses all manner of tricks he uses your wickness against you
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
nelsonoba:

Just wondering why "kingsatan" is interested in solving a problem he creates for man......wonders shall never cease

You can say "I have a heart of Gold".

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by wink2015(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
15Ebisco:
The senior pastor of the Inland Hill Church in California, USA, Andrew Stoecklein , has died after he committed suicide following a long battle with depression and anxiety.

The 30-year old clergyman last Friday, August 24th was rushed to the hospital after he had tried taking his life. He died over the weekend from complications from the attempted suicide.

A statement from his church reads

“Inland Hills Church grieves with heavy hearts as our Lead Pastor Andrew Stoecklein was welcomed into Heaven on Saturday night after battling depression and anxiety. It’s not the outcome we hoped and prayed for, and today we grieve as a church family. In his time leading Inland Hills, Andrew reached so many with his warm wit, passionate heart for God, and teaching that always, always pointed others to Jesus. The loving husband, father, son, and friend that he was will continue to inspire us in leading others into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.

And in this tragedy, we encourage anyone who is hurting emotionally to ask for help. If you or anyone else is struggling, the Suicide Prevention Hotline at 800-273-TALK (8255) is a potentially life-saving resource.

May we be a beacon of hope for the community, to rescue the hurting and honor the God that Andrew served so well.

Andrew, we love you. And we always will. #godsgotthis #inlandhills”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shocking-pastor-commits-suicide-after.html

HE IS NOT A TRUE MAN OF GOD

He should have taken his emotional problem to God in prayer and fasting.

He is such a lazy coward!

The Americans describe Arabs in weird language such as "MAD PEOPLE" or "Terrorist"

But if we may reflect the number of bad news that come out of the united state on a monthly or daily basis. Then we can equally call the AMERICANS MAD PEOPLE.

It is not only the OSAMA BIN LADEN that is mad for sending jet plane to crash into the twin towers in New York on 11th September, 2011.

There are a lot of insane americans who do bad things every now leading to unnecessary loss of human lives.

The list are below:

High School shooting - Kids taking guns to enter school to shoot teachers, pupils etc

Husband killing the wife and children - One just happened just last week in the united states where a husband killed the pregnant wife and their two daughters of which he was arrested to await trials.

There are so many BAD NEWS IN AMERICA TODAY!

IS THIS PLACE WORTH TRAVELLING TO WITH ALL THIS KILLINGS EVERY NOW AND THEN?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by hisexcellency34: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
pastor with tattoo??
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by otherway: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Depression is a silent killer.

Avoid it at all cost.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by bobnatlo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

I wonder why the world isn't giving much attention to this Psychological Illness.

Good one!!
Pls change that name for people to take u more seriously
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by otherway: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
hisexcellency34:
pastor with tattoo??

That is a norm in the western world so its not an issue at all.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
bobnatlo:

Good one!!
Pls change that name for people to take u more seriously

I don't need your appraisal Boy.

I am your God, i don't change and my words are "Yea and Amen".
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Daeylar(f): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
He left those little kids shocked cry cry
This is so sad, depression is horrible. He is at peace now though
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by TDonald: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

Coming from Satan

Jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
pcguru1:

Excuse me! We are all having it tough here, don't bring your sexism here.

My brother, I tire for her oh! Anyway, have your PVC yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.