Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression (34272 Views)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
TDonald:

Coming from Satan

Jesus is Lord

NO!!

I am Lord.

Jesus is the son of a Jewish Carpenter
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by iamnavy1: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
God's Plan ...........
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by thorpido(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
baby124:

Are his kids really better off with a depressed and suicidal father?
His kids are better off with a father who kept fighting and never gave up.
People have lived with depression and overcame.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by budusky05(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
So what God was he preaching and teaching to his followers?

Brainwashed
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by baby124: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
thorpido:
His kids are better off with a father who kept fighting and never gave up.
People have lived with depression and overcame.
A lot of suicidal people have wiped out their families before killing themselves. So we really can’t tell if his state of mind was better to have him around kid. Plus a psychologically unbalanced parent affects kids quite negatively.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by TDonald: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

NO!!

I am Lord.

Jesus is the son of a Jewish Carpenter

Shut up jare

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by pedel: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Depression is sickness. People dies as a result of sickness.
ednut1:
could not read the same bible he refers pple to , hmmm
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by chii8(f): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sometimes,you will have a lot of people around you but when you want to let off burden and your frustrations,you will then find out you all alone.When people are looking up to you....you will be pretending all is well but you are dying inside.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
TDonald:

Shut up jare

You dare insult your God? angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by 12345baba(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
atheist go like this news
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by TDonald: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

You dare insult your God? angry angry angry

Ogun kill you there angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by thorpido(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
baby124:

A lot of suicidal people have wiped out their families before killing themselves. So we really can’t tell if his state of mind was better to have him around kid. Plus a psychologically unbalanced parent affects kids quite negatively.
Well,it would be better not to have him around if he had potentials to kill his wife and kids.However, his death could have created a potential candidate for depression .......his wife(and maybe the kids later).
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by AJOT99(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
What was jesus looking? angry

You are liable and responsible for the decisions you take on earth not Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
TDonald:

Ogun kill you there angry

I will recall you. You are useless to me on earth angry angry
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pastors should always turn to God sometimes it can be overwhelming to be the go to person for everyone’s problems but please turn to God abd cast your cares upon him
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by TDonald: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

I will recall you. You are useless to me on earth angry angry

weyrey, i go change am for you now

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
TDonald:

weyrey, i go change am for you now

Just watch and see how things unfold before your very eyes.. angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by daylae(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
depression and anxiety is no respecter of person or status; not even a pastor. The major work to recovery through depression still lies with the people that surrounds the sufferer, but often times they help to make the situation worst. This psychological illnesses are so crappy that you'll begin to wonder why a vibrant and cheerful looking fellow that has everything going well would take his own life, and some will manage to kill others too. Subtle mental illnesses are dangerous, and its scary a lot of people we deal with on our daily routine are suffering from one or two. .like having to deal with a lot of them on the internet.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by redsun(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oyinbos have something that is fundamentally missing in them and something that is the core essence of life-UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.Their shallow,fictional and conditional attitude to life tend to make them fall apart when they reach crossroads in life.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Gochi94: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
welcome to a world where people place physical ahead of mental health. depression is a real sickness. check up on your friends and loved ones once In a while, you'd be surprised when they open up and tell you their feelings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by chukwutope: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
He should've gone to a good church
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Lazlow: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
iyanumiv:
Sey no be tatoo dey for Pastor arm so...
RIP sha

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Btruth: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2018

..... My grace is sufficient for thee should be the motto of every believer. Either good or bad, once you believed and trust on His words, you will surely overcome in Jesus name.

RIP to the Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by tunary(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Depression kills faster than HIV.

I wonder why the world isn't giving much attention to this Psychological Illness.

Please if you are depressed, talk to someone.

I know humans are hard to approach but talk to someone.
Haba king Satan you don repent?
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
tunary:
Haba king Satan you don repent?

No Sir. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Bennyrock(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chai..RIP.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
AJOT99:

You are liable and responsible for the decisions you take on earth not Jesus.
I thought he died for sins
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Bennyrock(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Btruth:

..... My grace is sufficient for thee should be the motto of every believer. Either good or bad, once you believed and trust on His words, you will surely overcome in Jesus name.

RIP to the Pastor.
Sure
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by bobnatlo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

I don't need your appraisal Boy.

I am your God, i don't change and my words are "Yea and Amen".

Good luck
#peace
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by AJOT99(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
I thought he died for sins

Yes he died for our sins but he did not tell us to suspend our brains. Our actions are a product of our thoughts bro.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by baby124: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
thorpido:
Well,it would be better not to have him around if he had potentials to kill his wife and kids.However, his death could have created a potential candidate for depression .......his wife(and maybe the kids later).
Not every depressed person is suicidal. It’s when you tell a suicidal person that his/her wife and kids will suffer without them, that is when they start planning to wipe out their whole family. It’s better to focus survival on his own benefits and not hinge it on his family.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Jaqenhghar: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
LuvU2:
Nigeria is not a shithole bt full of too many ignorant and insensitive people. A different kind of ignorance rules here
As in..... not only are they ignorant but they proudly donn the robes of ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist / 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.