Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

IKDC/PHCN Inventory Calculation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IKDC/PHCN Inventory Calculation (588 Views)

Three Phase PHCN Prepaid Meter For Sale / My Experience - The Scourge Of PHCN Estimated Billing / Help With PHCN Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IKDC/PHCN Inventory Calculation by edujoy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Those work with NEPA/ PHCN or whatever you are now called please gather oooo. I was paying about N2k monthly for a while for my small apartment (3 BR Flat) and all of a sudden the bills went up gradually until it hit N7200 per month (Please note that I do not run a factory in my apartment, its just residential) . I wrote a petition contesting the bills and finally today they sent a marketer for inventory. The result = 3.4 KW (3400 W) for all my electrical appliances. My question is, if power is uninterrupted for a month (this is only a wish that I hope will soon happen), how much will I be paying monthly? I need to do something about this IKDC. Biko let the calculations begin.
Re: IKDC/PHCN Inventory Calculation by NoToPile: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
As far as I am concerned that inventory whatever is rubbish.

Do you run those appliances for 24 hours wait first is there light for 24 hours.

There's a way they calculate it to get kw/h the problem I have is that most they calculate based on your appliances being on24/7 and that you are being supplied light for 24hrs.
Re: IKDC/PHCN Inventory Calculation by Evangkatsoulis: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
How much per kilowatt-hour?
Re: IKDC/PHCN Inventory Calculation by edujoy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
How much per kilowatt-hour?

About N14.5 for IKDC as at 2017
Re: IKDC/PHCN Inventory Calculation by edujoy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
NoToPile:
As far as I am concerned that inventory whatever is rubbish.

Do you run those appliances for 24 hours wait first is there light for 24 hours.

There's a way they calculate it to get kw/h the problem I have is that most they calculate based on your appliances being on24/7 and that you are being supplied light for 24hrs.

We have light for about 10 to 12hours daily at best.

But even @ 24/7, the bill cant be that high
Re: IKDC/PHCN Inventory Calculation by Evangkatsoulis: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
edujoy:

About N13.16 in 2016 – 2017.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/understanding-electricity-tariffs-paid-consumers/

N13.16/1KWH * 3.4KW * 24H/1DAY * 30DAY/1MONTH= N32 215 per month.

So if you run all your appliances simultaneously for One month at 24 hours supply per day your bill should be approximately 32K.
Re: IKDC/PHCN Inventory Calculation by Evangkatsoulis: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
If the hours light for 12 hours a day, then your monthly bill should be around 12/24hr * 32K = 16K.
If you use half the number of appliances then it should be around N8000 or, better still, the N7200 you are billed.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man Posted On Facebook, Claims Depression. / Original Aju Mbaise Herbal Tea / Woman Spends Five Days Stuck In Her Bathub (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.