Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Comedian & OAP; Last Prophet, Declares To Run For C,river House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian & OAP; Last Prophet, Declares To Run For C,river House Of Assembly (348 Views)

Cross River House Of Reps Member, Mike Etaba Dumps PDP For APC / Etem Jonah Williams Elected Speaker, Cross River House Of Assembly / PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian & OAP; Last Prophet, Declares To Run For C,river House Of Assembly by IBBG(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Local Governments are created with the ultimate goal of bringing government closer to the people at the grassroots.
The Local Government Council gives the opportunity for the institutions of governance, social Integration, economic Development, political Affiliation and cultural Growth.
Taking into consideration, the Size of our territory, Population, Economic viability, Common interest of law and communities and for our Administrative convenience and effectiveness, our Local Government was created 27 years ago, on the 27th of August 1991 by the Abacha led Federal Government.
Good People of Obanliku, 27 years after creation this is where we find ourselves, a place of Political Imposition, selectocracy, and Politics of Personal Development.
Our Local Government does not have any Economic or Political Development Plan, We are treated as Minority in a Disadvantaged Position.
Our Politicians have become Political Soloists whose duties have been Relegated to Lip servicing and Political Nepotism.
We sit and wait for Every Four years so as to Listen to another opportunity for Political Promises.
We’ve been Deceived by a selected few to believe in their calculated political Formula.
Let’s come together to solve our problems rather than Putting blames on our Ancestors, what crime did our ancestors commit that is worst than that of the countries that are succeeding today.
We are suffering from Political Formula and structure that does not consider the Mandate of the People.
27 years After creation, The People of Obanliku are still Lacking in Terms of Proper Political Representation across the State.
27 years After creation, the same People who were part of the Decisions of Creation are still revolving around the corridors of Power.
27 years after creation, the Same Political Decisions that has Put us in an underdeveloped condition are still being made.
I therefore call on the Obanliku People to arise from slumber and come together to correct the Mistakes of 27 years.
Let’s chart a new Political and Economic history and Begin a New chapter that our Children will be Proud of.
On this Note, I AWADE FRIDAY KAMIE hereby Offer myself for service, to represent the people of Obanliku in the State House Of Assembly come 2019.
In the Shortest possible Time I will be unveiling My social contract and Document of Hope for a new Obanliku.
Join me on this Journey as we Redeem Obanliku from the Claws of Political Giants.
Let’s Return power to the People I am AWADE FRIDAY KAMIE “THE MANDATE OF THE COMMON MAN”
HAPPY 27TH ANNIVERSARY TO OBANLIKU.
Email : awadefriday@gmail.com
Follow on all social media platforms: @awade4crsha2019
http://crossriverwatch.com/2018/08/awade-friday-otwetwe-declares-for-house-of-assembly/

Re: Comedian & OAP; Last Prophet, Declares To Run For C,river House Of Assembly by sweetyme001(f): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
alright
Re: Comedian & OAP; Last Prophet, Declares To Run For C,river House Of Assembly by dlaw70(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Another great joke
Re: Comedian & OAP; Last Prophet, Declares To Run For C,river House Of Assembly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2018
All the best
Re: Comedian & OAP; Last Prophet, Declares To Run For C,river House Of Assembly by Zendinho(m): 3:57am On Aug 30, 2018
Abeg who get maggi... i get two cups of beans.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku VS Osinbajo RESCONSTRUCTURING / Thugs Invade APC Secretariat, Set Flag Ablaze / Nigerians Will Enjoy24hours Powersupply If Buhari Is Re-elected In2019 Amechi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.