Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly (8404 Views)

Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats / Cross River House Of Reps Member, Mike Etaba Dumps PDP For APC / Etem Jonah Williams Elected Speaker, Cross River House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by godlyguy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party in Cross River State has retained all 25 seats in the Cross River State House of Assembly.
The Public Affairs Officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission in the state, Mrs Aneh Kanu, confirmed that the results for the House of Assembly election had been received from local government headquarters where they were collated and announced. "The results are with us. We are compiling them and as soon as we are through with it , it will be made available to the media, ” she told journalists.

Meanwhile , the Speaker of the House of Assembly, John Gaul- Lebo is not returning in May. He contested for the House of Representatives but lost to the All Progressives Congress in the February 23 National Assembly election .
Gaul -Lebo is the only PDP member who lost his election in the entire state

https://punchng.com/breaking-pdp-retains-all-25-seats-in-cross-river-house-of-assembly/
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by pode(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wayo
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Koolking(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nobody is complaining, threatening violence and war. If it was the other way round, democracy would have been said to be in danger and INEC has colluded.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by loveinglistic: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaBet don dey sanwo

Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Ezi1993(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fourth to comment
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Finnese001: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Ezi1993(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
l
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Suigeneristemmy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Good evening sir and man... I'm temitope by name... I'm here soliciting for a financial assistance for my school fee and project... I'm a final year student of one the fabulous state university of this country... Plz for God's sake... Any little assistance from any cheerful benefactor, I'm gonna appreciate... Thank you
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Ololanla: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shame on Amaechi and APC

4 Likes

Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Eprolist: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Interesting
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Alexekuio: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hmm

Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by ictjobber: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Normal

See my signature
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Koolking:
Nobody is complaining, threatening violence and war. If it was the other way round, democracy would have been said to be in danger and INEC has colluded.

Did you see anyone complain on Zamfara, bornu or katsina landslides?
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by nduboss(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lolz wike is a goal
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by godlyguy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
nduboss:
Lolz wike is a goal
Cross River not RIVERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Naijaguy123: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Good result for them.
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by IbrahimDamola: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Cross river is staunchly PDP like their Eastern brothers.

1 Like

Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Teeboi09: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
I can remember when APC cleared all the house of assembly seats in Lagos, pdp supporters said its not democracy, now that pdp has cleared all the house of assembly seats in Cross River, please what should we call this? is this now a democracy because pdp has won..... pdp supporters re very stupid and useless.

1 Like

Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Banmeallday: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Teeboi09:
I can remember when APC cleared all the house of assembly seats in Lagos, pdp supporters said its not democracy, now that pdp has cleared all the house of assembly seats in Cross River, please what should we call this? is this now a democracy because pdp has won..... pdp supporters re very stupid and useless.

Anytime their is a sweep in polls in a 3rd ward shythole country, you know it was a matter of writing in the results, whether be PDP or APC
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by skare: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Before nko.Abeg make APC go siddon we don't need them in people's paradise.we need intellictual money
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by CHUKWUMA1225: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Be very honest, how are you gonna appreciate?
Suigeneristemmy:
Good evening sir and man... I'm temitope by name... I'm here soliciting for a financial assistance for my school fee and project... I'm a final year student of one the fabulous state university of this country... Plz for God's sake... Any little assistance from any cheerful benefactor, I'm gonna appreciate... Thank you
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
come o wink
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Suigeneristemmy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
CHUKWUMA1225:
Be very honest, how are you gonna appreciate?

I'm gonna appreciate you by posting it to this platform that you surprise me and I will urge the members of this group to help me thank you and pray for you... I'm seriously in need of your help Sir.... Plz for God's sake...

1 Like

Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by bizhop01: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Still remain the only state with 0% APC despite the noise,

State House of Assembly APC 0
House of Representative APC 0
Senate APC 0
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by Suigeneristemmy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
CHUKWUMA1225:
Be very honest, how are you gonna app
reciate?

I'm gonna make it known to every member of this group that you make a positive change in my life... And I will urge everyone to help me pray for you and thank you.... Plz Sir... I'm seriously in need of your unfailing assistance... Plz for God's sake...
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by garfield1: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
bizhop01:
Still remain the only state with 0% APC despite the noise,

State House of Assembly APC 0
House of Representative APC 0
Senate APC 0
Apc won a reps seat there.
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by bizhop01: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2019
garfield1:

Apc won a reps seat there.
Which Constituency?
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2019
bizhop01:

Which Constituency?
Abi yakurr
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2019
bizhop01:

Which Constituency?
Abi yakurr.
Re: PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly by APCsupporter: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Esseite:

Did you see anyone complain on Zamfara, bornu or katsina landslides?
Check their threads again. Especially Borno and Katsina

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Didn’t Query Or Suspend Me From Party– Akeredolu / Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock / Buhari Unites APC Governors Ahead Of National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.