Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Adesuaetomi Shares How She Was Celebrated By Same University Where She Was Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesuaetomi Shares How She Was Celebrated By Same University Where She Was Broke (482 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” / Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adesuaetomi Shares How She Was Celebrated By Same University Where She Was Broke by Mowunmiaf: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Adesua Etomi has been honored by the University she attended by having her face plastered on the wall of the Institution.

Sharing the news, the Actress reflected on her time in the University of Wolverhampton and how she often worried about how to pay school fees while there.

Today, she’s being recognized by the same University.

See pictures here...http://aftrending.com/adesua-etomi-shares-how-she-was-celebrated-by-same-university-where-she-was-broke/

Re: Adesuaetomi Shares How She Was Celebrated By Same University Where She Was Broke by oyoyoyo: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
ehn

(1) (Reply)

Please Give Us Your 'Alawee' - Davido's Fans Beg Him On Twitter / I Want To Lose Weight / Singer Waje Drags Fellow Artiste On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.