Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke (42228 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by StagethemTVee: 6:20am On Dec 22, 2021
“Wande Coal Let Me Sleep In His Room When I Had Nowhere To Go” -

These were the words of Wizkid at the Flytime music concert in Lagos where he expressed gratitude to Wande Coal for being there for him.

Wizkid started his music career as a member of a Gospel group mentored by OJB Jezreel and was always hanging out around the Silverpoint studios of the producer at Surulere. The afrobeat singer had no idea what God had planned for him as he worked the studios and got sent on errands by many of the super stars of those days. Indeed he paid the price of hard work to be where he is today.

So when he stand on stage and appreciate the love shown him by the fans and another celebrity like Wande Coal, he is talking from a place of deep and sober reflection. Much love to the Wizkid and hoping you help other artistes Rose through your push too.

This could also be a strong message to Kogbagidi who had thrown Portable out of his house earlier same day. We rise by lifting others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6RV1Y1Nvtg

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by illicit(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Star boiz

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by DropsMic(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2021
Too lengthy. Someone please summarize

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2021
DropsMic:
Too lengthy. Someone please summarize

263 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by phemmyfour: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Wizkid is not looking healthy at all

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by BlaqJosh: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2021
Nice one from wande coal. It's good to look out for your brothers in one way or the other

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by soulfood(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Wizkid does not sound like someone that can hold a conversation for 2 seconds without everything bursting... he is a man of few words. Me thinks he needs to go back and do some schooling even if na online.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by DEROX: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2021
wink Thats what we call brotherly love
not some people who Treated may d and morgan harshly tongue

20 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by cassidy1996(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2021
soulfood:
Wizkid does not sound like someone that can hold a conversation for 2 seconds without everything bursting... he is a man of few words. Me thinks he needs to go back and do some schooling even if na online.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by slawormiir: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wande coal is a real niggarr

Real niggarr got real niggarrrrs back

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Jidemoo: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice and commendable....Real recognize real

If Cough and Catarrh dey disturb you this harmattan season...Do this particular thing
⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6635448

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by aziaka111(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Big man make your blessings reach me too oh
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Iamdbull: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dbull on this one!

This was how many years ago?
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Sonnobax15(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
cheesy
Normally,na so e suppose be.......Do for who do for you when everywhere tear for you cool.

Na these kind friendship I go like make from coming year..Tho say I don already get real nigha men like Efe and Precious but I go like add more to the list cool. You see those two guys wey I mention their names so,they are the true definition of friendship cheesy. There's no joy like the one you'll get when you realize you've got men who're always by you..

Kudos to The Babanla himself...... Meanwhile,make I go dey learn my keke small small cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by DropsMic(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Cool
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Kingpele(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wow
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Pidginwhisper: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Got mad love for Coal

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by RichDad1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
No where to go but your papa and mama (wey do everything for you) house Dey off Adeniran Ogunsanya for Surulere? undecided undecided
Baba Bolu, no Dey lie na �

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by walme: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
as
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by chudez0147(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

I also want to take this time to appreciate my real G @BvalOkoye for letting me stay in his house when I was broke.

My God bless you Bro! ..Love!!

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Ofadaman(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Guy looking unhealthy by the day, he needs a vacation and keto rejuvenation

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Elidrisy20: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Why he didn't mention Banky W? Abi that one no help am

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by newswires: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Earlystar698(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hammer2021:
Why not worry about your poverty stricken wretched family first
why must you abuse people before passing your message?

Please do better.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Y
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
T
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Hammer2021: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Earlystar698:
why must you abuse people before passing your message?

Please do better.
Shatap

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kupe Boys Go Shirtless In New Photo / Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) / Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.