Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Atheist Dating - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Dating (300 Views)

What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Dating by 9jaAtheistdate: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hi all. I opened this thread for those of us who are having difficulty in finding love because of our religious society. There is an IG page for you. Just send in your details and I will do the match-make for you.
This page is for Agnostic, freethinkers and Atheists.
Send me a mail at 9jaatheistdate@gmail.com
Or Send me a DM on IG @9jaatheistdate.

Trust me, I am not new in match-making. I just have to do this since most of my clients are asking for it.

You don't have to pretend to be religious just because you are looking for love. Be with the person that accepts you for who you really are.

I am waiting for you.
Seun, please call on others. Let us find love
Re: Atheist Dating by 9jaAtheistdate: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hi. The emails keep rolling in. Keep it coming.
I already have a couple I want to match make. It is just the age difference
Re: Atheist Dating by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Count me in. I want you to get me 2 female matches with the following specs: grin

Face like Toni Braxton

Neck like Mya

Tummy as flat as Halle Berry's

Cat eyes like that of Foxy Brown

Yansh moderate like Christina Milan's

Voice like Erykah Badu

Skin tone like Michelle Rodriguez

Legs straight like Charlize Theron

Street Mentality like Mary J.

Please, send me the feedback via the email on my profile - Thanks! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/18 / Praying In The Spirit / Five Areas Your Body Needs Deliverance (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.