Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court (21097 Views)

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by metronaijaceo: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
A 49-year-old man, Gbenga Olomilua, has urged a Grade C Customary Court sitting at Inalende, Ibadan, to uphold the divorce request of his wife, Rashidat, alleging that her promiscuity has no bound.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Olomilua told the court on Wednesday that his 10-year-old union with the plaintiff was characterised with cheating, nagging and disrespect.

”I married her when she was nothing. Although I didn’t pay her dowry, yet I took care of her and provided for all her needs to make her satisfied.

”I work in Lagos, but I spend my weekends in Ibadan. Unfortunately, she used my absence as an opportunity to learn the acts of infidelity from her friends.

”She is now an expert, whose promiscuity has reached an alarming stage. She hardly stays at home to take care of the two kids of our marriage.

”She is fond of nagging, and she will never listen to or obey my instructions and command as the husband.

“In this regard, her decision to end the marriage is a welcome development,” Olomilua stated.

NAN reports that Rashidat, 32, had earlier prayed the court to dissolve her marriage on grounds of brutality and unrest of mind.

She accused her husband of turning her into a punching bag when they quarrel.

“He even cut my hair with a razor in one of our fights. My lord, I am scared, because I am not sure of what he wants to do with my hair.

“He does not treat me as a husband will treat his lovely wife. He maltreats me, never providing for my needs,” she said.

Rashidat, therefore, said that since there was no more love in the relationship, the court should have both parties go their separate ways.

The President of the court, Chief Ramoni Olafenwa, thereafter, dissolved the marriage and gave the custody of the first kid to Olomilua.

Olafenwa directed the second child to remain with Rashidat and ordered the respondent to pay N4,000 as monthly upkeep allowance for the second child.

He admonished the parties to keep away from each other and maintain peace.

http://www.metronaija.ng/my-wifes-promiscuity-has-no-bound-man-tells-court/
Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by Ojiofor: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
4k for monthly upkeep of a child?

25 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by ChiefOloye(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ibadan is fast becoming international capital of marital infidelity.... Kilole to beeeee?

37 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by donbachi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chai!...must be an ashawo withouth boarder.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by Tallesty1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
You married her without paying her bride price sir not dowry and I don't know how one can marry without paying bride price? Maybe that's why you have the guts to say that she was nothing when you married her. Idiot

17 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by cosmatika(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
metronaijaceo:

A 49-year-old man, Gbenga Olomilua, has urged a Grade C Customary Court sitting at Inalende, Ibadan, to uphold the divorce request of his wife, Rashidat, alleging that her promiscuity has no bound.

http://www.metronaija.ng/my-wifes-promiscuity-has-no-bound-man-tells-court/

NCAN Nsukka branch take note @ bolded cheesy

15 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by allanphash7(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol
Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by Sirpaul(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ibadan Again!... wellsha lemme not talk

16 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by femi4: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ibadan...ibi ti Ole ti n jare Onihun

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by FYB(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Both of them are on the same page regarding the divorce. the court should just grant them their prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by pejuakinab: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na Wa o
Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by Sunofgod(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sack her...

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by emeejinsm: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Women self
U can't please them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Marriage without paying her dowry is that what they called marriage. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
I am attracted by the statement "Even though I didn't pay her dowry".

Where are those poor people always scared when Igbos bill you dowry for their kids. You say Igbos sell their daughter but I ask you, is their any record that because other tribes pay less dowry or don't pay at all, they take better care of their wives.

Its a common knowledge that Igbos are the best in terms of taking care of their wives. An Igbo man will be ready to wear rag provided his wife and family is OK.

Let me warn those eyeing my beautiful daughter, if can't pay dowry, hide your face. Sometimes when do not regard what you get cheaply.

Igbo women are expensive QED.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by IMASTEX: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Marriage is all about understanding, respect and love. Absent of those equal peaceful dissolution. Couple should always consider their child most affected in cases of divorce. Hence, divorce should be the very last option as no marriage is without challenge.

Well, for men having quick cum and weak attention see my profile for lasting natural solution.

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by Ekez(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Their leg no dey let dem close

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by flex04(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2018

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by Bawizzo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ibadan women libido high pass ukwali strain of weed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by blackboy2star(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Grade A olosho...

6 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by gaby(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dem yakpa like dat...I was a victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
angry

iF I hear you Say 'AFONJA' here, I'll knock your head

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by leonard002(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
cry
Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by tunary(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
we must start from somewhere naim them dey so
Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by Mgbadike80: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
on a serious note, why are Yorubas always involved in over 90% of such adultery cases.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by gift2xl: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
No respect for marriage rights. Most women illicit act na follow come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by Rapmoney(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na wa oh! You mean say she dey fiok dey waka for the whole of Ibadan?
Re: My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court by blackboy2star(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Yea N133 per day for the kid lol... ARE YOU NOT IN NAIJA WHERE 82M ARE IN POVERTY

Ojiofor:
4k for monthly upkeep of a child?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, What Do You Call Omugwo In English Language? / Man Given 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling His Sister-in-law A Prostitute / What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.