Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo (936 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo by Vicdayz(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
@gistvic.com

Media mogul, Linda Ikeji‘s sister, Laura Ikeji, who bought herself a N1.2 million Lady Dior bag and has taken to her Instagram page to flaunt it again.

Well, has she said earlier, I have a few designer bags, but never bought any with my money, "

She sees nothing bad in flaunting the bags.

She also decides to leave work today to have fun with her "gang".

She wrote:

"So I went to the gang and asked my girls (staff) to close work and come hang out with me . So if u pass by the gang we 're close for today. Today is fun day. See yall tomorw @lauraikejigang"

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/again-laura-ikeji-flaunts-her-n12m.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo by Vicdayz(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo by MustiizRaja(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
After reading all this. what can we say is the moral of this story

1 Like

Re: AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
MustiizRaja:
After reading all this. what can we say is the moral of this story
lmao grin
Re: AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Last time I checked,I had 16 fvcks.But I gave 2 each in my 8 previous comments.So Mathematically,it can be concluded that I am left with no fvck to give now.sorry op.
Re: AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo by naijaguy123456(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nice one but she getting older , look at those cheeks.
Re: AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo by MustiizRaja(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sheismagic:
lmao grin
And trully you are MAGIC, how are you

1 Like

Re: AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
These hoes I'll be good for a 3soome tongue tongue
Re: AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2018
MustiizRaja:

And trully you are MAGIC, how are you
Fine and you?
Re: AGAIN!! Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her N1.2M Designer Bag In New Photo by MustiizRaja(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2018
Sheismagic:
Fine and you?
Am so Good cos you are my MAGIC gal am under your SPELL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! See How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is A ‘good Gi / Have you seen The Expensive Early Birthday Present Davido Got Himself?. / Rudeboy Makes Mr P Humble On Live Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.