Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom (152057 Views)

Davido Found Ify Omwuemene, Sick Actress Who Wants Him To Sing For Her / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At 40: 17 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by millionboi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nill
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by gift2xl: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dealth is inevitable, let's make good use of our days while it last.
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by samodoh: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oh my God.... This day is a sad one
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Omg so the person who discovered this saw her lifeless nekkid body embarassed

Rip girl
when will you silly boys stop being stupid? Someone died and you’re thinking about her nakedd body. Anumanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by seborrhic: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Shittty story.
Fell in Abuja bathroom,treated for several months then brought to LUTH as Dead on arrival.
O,its a blog.
No wonder
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by 12345baba(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
End time bathroom
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by Oritna94(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
So sad. I lost a classmate the same way. Slip in the bathroom.
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by BabaRamota1980: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Which kin fall be this one?
I thought na obese person when i hear say fall in bathroom and died.

Olosho population don plenty pass housewife. So Women don begin plant magun for their husband body to punish infidelity.

The girl fvck someone wey carry magun, and the trap na water. Touch water and die.
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by omoranmilowo: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by Witnes: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
So, that's d end now? talking of fullest life, plans and now d chapter just ended. Life is nothing but a tissue paper, in ur hand look great but just a touch of water, its gone. It hurts me to C young vibrant person died makes me to think what is d meaning of life in general. Rest well dear.
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by Bobbybenard(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rip. She acted as yetunde in one Nigeria series movie, THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by EmekaBlue(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
cococandy:
when will you silly boys stop being stupid? Someone died and you’re thinking about her nakedd body. Anumanu
dont mind me. I just like d nakedd body of a woman. I see it every time in my thoughts. Just like I just imagined u nakedd now
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Creepy
EmekaBlue:
dont mind me. I just like d nakedd body of a woman. I see it every time in my thoughts. Just like I just imagined u nakedd now

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by sonnie10: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Liveair:
Not again. Another toilet slip.
There is a big problem with the world we live in, where aesthetics is placed over human life and safety.

Most floor tiles and bath finishings should not even be approved by Standards Organization for their extremely smooth finishing which isn't anti-slip. This is compounded by the fact that soap and water are recipes for slipping. Really unfortunate.

True. To add to what you said, also some tilers don't know the difference between wall titles ,floor tiles and bathroom floor tiles. They just use anyone

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Abjay97:
Rest in Peace..
Live your life as if it is the last day you will spend on earth.. Never die unprepared and uncertain about eternity
We know actually, i hope you telling her not us?? (*Flat Head*)
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by udysweet(f): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is rather sad to hear. RIP namesake
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Eyah, so sad.
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by Deji63: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
femi4:
Unwashed bathroom

Don't be callous. How are you sure? Someone else may spill liquid soap on the floor. RIP angel.
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by Adadioranma79(f): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Died After Fall In Bathroom by Liveair: 6:14pm
Not again. Another toilet slip.
There is a big problem with the world we live in, where aesthetics is placed over human life and safety.

Most floor tiles and bath finishings should not even be approved by Standards Organization for their extremely smooth finishing which isn't anti-slip. This is compounded by the fact that soap and water are recipes for slipping. Really unfortunate.

femi4:
Unwashed bathroom
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Next time she should make sure her bathroom is not slippery, That's what happens when people have a cheap bathroom and soap.
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by YvonneAtNL: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
sonnie10:

True. To add to what you said, also some tilers don't know the difference between wall titles ,floor tiles and bathroom floor tiles. They just use anyone

This so true

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by gameboyo: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
BuilderDave:
many have died as a result of bathroom accidents.
Just few weeks ago, it almost me. If I actually owned the house I live, I would have removed the bath tube but I can't even discuss that with the land lord
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by Coolgent(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
I experienced similar incident about a month ago i felt on wc it was broken, luckily i sustained only minor injury.
Alhamdulillah.
RIP
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by OgaBuhari: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Augustinaz:
Pvssy ass nigga. Bitch ass nigga
mumu wetin this one mean?
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by OgaBuhari: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
gameboyo:

Just few weeks ago, it almost me. If I actually owned the house I live, I would have removed the bath tube but I can't even discuss that with the land lord
a nairalander died last year due to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by OgaBuhari: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
gypsey:
Next time she should make sure her bathroom is not slippery, That's what happens when people have a cheap bathroom and soap.
Next time how?? She's dead already
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by OgaBuhari: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
udysweet:
This is rather sad to hear. RIP namesake
Uduak Abasi which means Akpabio, so you're GODSWILL Akpabio's namesake?

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by OgaBuhari: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Which kin fall be this one?
I thought na obese person when i hear say fall in bathroom and died.

Olosho population don plenty pass housewife. So Women don begin plant magun for their husband body to punish infidelity.

The girl fvck someone wey carry magun, and the trap na water. Touch water and die.
typical afonja with dumb brain
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Xquisite360 post=70722187]Nollywood actress, Uduak Akrah is dead, she died on Saturday as a result of injuries she sustained from a fatal fall in the bathroom. Her colleagues also confirmed this on social media.

“I just heard from someone close to her and her family in Abuja. She suffered complications in the past few months from a nasty fall in the bathroom,” said filmmaker Charles Novia.

The actress who is based in Abuja was said to have been ill from the accident for some time, and was eventually brought to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

Described by colleagues as a versatile entertainer both on screen and on stage, Uduak, a graduat

We will miss you dear, rest in peace
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by bong4(m): 5:54am On Aug 30, 2018
I attended same nursery and primary school with this lady. Heard from her last on the 7th of August. She sends me monthly post from her YouTube channel. Full of life and unassuming.
So sad, you left the way you did but you are in a better place now. Rest in Peace Uduak Gertrude Akrah.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by udysweet(f): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2018
OgaBuhari:
Uduak Abasi which means Akpabio, so you're GODSWILL Akpabio's namesake?
not akpabio but godswill
Re: Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom by may320: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2018
itiswellandwell:
What happened to marble tiles for bathroom? Just wondering.. Rip pretty.
Some particular set of marble tiles aren't good for homes, let alone the bathroom and some people used it in their bathroom all in the name of CLASS or using expensive/sophisticated things.
I once visited a financial institution and had to be walking very slowly cos the marble tiles on the floor was damned slippery and my shoe wasnt the slippery one cos i walked freely elsewhere.
I almost fell that day and I had to complain to their customer care before leaving.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.