Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) (48458 Views)

Nadia Buari, Husband And Children Step Out Together / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo) / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by 8Ebisco: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
The husband of the popular Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari is taking their love to another level as a pictured surfaced online with a huge tattoo of his wife boldly written on his neck.

See the picture below;

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/true-love-nadia-buaris-husband-pictured.html

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
See as the duo clean nd fresh .. but talk of some people .. i no sha mention name oo

24 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
MustiizRaja:
See as the duo clean nd fresh .. but talk of some people .. i no sha mention name oo
are you talking about David o lipsrsealed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by loverboys: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Beautiful...i wnt 2 b lyk dem wen i grow up tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Make we no HEAR another thing next week ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Princesteve7248: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by fpeter(f): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Make dem no scatter o

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Demgohearword: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
hmmm they'll still break up, no be by tattoo

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by rheether(f): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jim iyke embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jim iyke is really missing something

7 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hey ya!

My regular Olosho must tattoo my name at the back of her neck or its over

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by englishmart(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Asslicking husband. You should have tattood it your diiiik na. So that each time you dey baf, you go dey see her name.

22 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ghanaian lady actors and whitemen.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Urchman27(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Media love no de last grin

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Last time I checked,I had 14 fvcks.I gave 2 each in my 7 previous posts.Mathematically,it can be concluded that I am left with no fvck to give.Sorry op

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Op how does this sh!t solve your fuccckking problem ?

Tell me I want to know angry

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Love is a beautiful thingy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by berryford: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
I thought it was him grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by fvck(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kimsokrates:

And u reply the post
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Whose name will he have tattooed on his body again if not his wife? You people sef....

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Radarada
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
World's sweetest kpekus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmm. I guess it's temporary. I'm surprised. I thought she'll marry a white or black man. It's funny she went for a Lebanese. She's his black wife and he is a chance for her to birth near full blooded Lebanese Ghanaian children.
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
berryford:
lol
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
angry
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Love in the air

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by ceasare: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Demgohearword:
hmmm they'll still break up, no be by tattoo

Did Angelina Jolie not tattooed her former husband billy bob Thurton on her arm?
Wet in happen last last no be brad Pitt bed she end? Tattoo or no tattoo
Who go lost go lost....na today!

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
berryford:

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by berryford: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=70731298][/quote]

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) / Alexx Ekubo 2004 Vs 2021 Photos (Throwback & Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.