Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) (48486 Views)

Nadia Buari, Husband And Children Step Out Together / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo) / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
How the hell is this news
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
And after u break up? Which is more likely than not.
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by haykes(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tinalex:
Whose name will he have tattooed on his body again if not his wife? You people sef....
should I do DAT 4 u my bae
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
loverboys:
Beautiful...i wnt 2 b lyk dem wen i grow up tongue tongue

Or after making enough money from your fiverr stuff...
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by clinphykay691: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
na so.lovein another realm
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
this wouldn't stop her from fucking around though.....
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
8Ebisco:
The husband of the popular Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari is taking their love to another level as a pictured surfaced online with a huge tattoo of his wife boldly written on his neck.

See the picture below;

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/true-love-nadia-buaris-husband-pictured.html

only if the guy knows about the lifeless man in Aso Rock grin
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wonderful. All of Ghana's problems just got resolved on account of this.

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Btruth: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin.....,
if naa here now, they will say the man don chop vegetable soup.
lol
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Btruth: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin.....,
if naa here now, they will say the man don chop vegetable soup.
lol
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Euclidean(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
who b nadia buhari
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
toyinjimoh:
Jim iyke is really missing something

The guy would have beated hell out of her by now.

Yes Beated.

I mean Beated.

grin

Correct me with your keyboard
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by ndindiatu: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Ghanaian lady actors and whitemen.
If no one our stupid leaders we for dey marry whites too. Wey Jim iyke. . African men no Sabi luv. He dey there dey castigate Rita Dominic. Shameless man. If Na him dey with this lady dem for scatter
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Galactico1(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2018
MustiizRaja:
See as the duo clean nd fresh .. but talk of some people .. i no sha mention name oo

May b Wiz and T. S
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2018
That puśśy must be something. Puśśy so good a nigga had to brand himself like a cow
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:34am On Aug 30, 2018
lamidebaby:
Wonderful. All of Ghana's problems just got resolved on account of this.
Maybe grin
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by lordswill03: 2:32am On Aug 30, 2018
So she now has to stylishly open it very well for us to see. Cool though, I like!
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by aalangel(f): 4:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Nairaland now lacks stories...this story is as old as Buhari.
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Itzonlyme(f): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Demgohearword:
hmmm they'll still break up, no be by tattoo
Your prayer no go work my Brother
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:16am On Jun 25, 2020
The man is likely Ghanaian or Ghanaian diasporan. The woman’s name is big only in the African continent. Come to think of it, I can’t remember when last she acted a movie. Secondly, he has light skin so a laser treatment or tattoo redesign will fix things when their situation goes south. Her type I’ll impregnate then start a countdown timer to when she abandons me. Na she go do herself because the children are then her property to raise till they come back to me later in life.
Re: Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Why is his face hidden?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Depressed Mabel Makun Asks DSS To Attend To Her Call On Security Threats / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" / "Give Them Hot Hot" - Lilian Esoro Slays Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.