Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know (14453 Views)

Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related / Is It Only Those That Did Science Related Courses That Get Jobs Abroad? / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by Lonestar124: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Very Educative, thumb up poster.

Fear of Sars-sarsophabia. grin
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by Sarang(f): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
What about the fear of smell of inside danfo.. nah that one I get undecided
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by stano2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fear of rat
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by dayleke: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
daxclusive1:
#Irophobia

U no like to dey tie wrapper? (Iro in Yoruba )
You be male or female?

Also "Sidophobia".
Fear of Obesere (Sido baba).
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by MamaKs: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bawizzo:
How abt d fear of nocturnal people(village midnight crew)??

Amadiohaphobia undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by frozen70(f): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Homeboiy:
I want to know why I always feel weak and about to vomit each time am in a car

From ring road to main gate is hell for me

It's called motion sickness
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fear of clicking on NL links - laclicklabendophobia

1 Like

Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by Homeboiy: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
frozen70:

It's called motion sickness

Any idea on how to overcome it
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by soundforce: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Homeboiy:

@IKPOBA HILL: it could be you are reacting to the smell of petrol.i used to know someone with similar issue who always threw up while travelling benin 2 lagos
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by stevups(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
veeqocean:
Saraki: if I become a president I turn Nigeria to Dubai
Me: As you turn societe general to Gtbank
And Kwara state to Canada.
Pls don't talk about Saraki. Saraki tasted power when he was young, he has been taught to be the head alone. He can never have the interest of the masses at heart!
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by lloydmuna2(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fear of ashawo ,,,fuckertophobia
Fear of weed ,,,koggiweedophobia
Fear of big bick ,,,,Dicksonphobia
Fear of flat ass ,,,flatlikerullerphobia
Fear of sars ,,,yahootomuchphobia
Fear of big bobby,,ourmilkkophobia
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by Peace2love: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Homeboiy:

Sorry, you are suffering from lomotion sickness. Next time before you embark on a journey try not to eat and if possible take avomile (Promethazine).
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by Homeboiy: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Peace2love:

Sorry, you are suffering from lomotion sickness. Next time before you embark on a journey try not to eat and if possible take avomile (Promethazine).

Thanks
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by frozen70(f): 2:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Homeboiy:

Any idea on how to overcome it

Just arrange the following items as you make your trip

Vicks lemon or baba blue, chewing gum, bitter cola, sachet of chealsea or schnapps
Once you sense it coming put any of this in your mouth it will suppress it till your body system rejects it
Re: 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know by Homeboiy: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2018
frozen70:

Just arrange the following items as you make your trip

Vicks lemon or baba blue, chewing gum, bitter cola, sachet of chealsea or schnapps
Once you sense it coming put any of this in your mouth it will suppress it till your body system rejects it

Awww Thanks sis

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor / Jet Fuel Now ₦670 Per Litre From ₦170 - Airline Operators Cry Out / Air Peace To Begin London Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.