Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' (36213 Views)

You Are A Giant, What An Honor To Play By Your Side, Antony Praises Rolando / Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title / Rolando Explains He Desires To Live At Actual Madrid Examine Greater: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by SachaBastien(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
He has two Adam's apples. The devil must have beguiled him twice.
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by dynicks(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
fk001:

You mean Budha or Hindu
they know themselves bro......they don't tolerate such blasphemy...
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Sparkies85(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sorry ....

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by enemyofprogress: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
If na Islam na kill dem for kill am. Yeye idiot wey no sabi play ball like all MAN U players

2 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
bluefilm:
But in truth, God is Dog

Just like Santa is Satan.

That's illuminati anagram playing little tricks on your sleeping minds.
just as your name implies. Only a dog bears blue film.

3 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by anjilgreat(f): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Maxcollins042:

If that's not really what he said he should challenge their decision. It's as simple as ABC.

You are right. If he keeps quiet, it shows that he is guilty.
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by dermmy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow
Christians are so peaceful that they had to ban him.
What a peaceful punishment.
I thought Christians don’t fight for god and jesus. So why ban him?
When he could have been ignored ?
Peaceful . My foot! Nonsense !

Oh yea he was banned but your islamic people would destroy and burn instead of ban grin

5 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by SenorFax(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow
So the word "peaceful" got you all messed up like this? Sorry ehhn

4 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by udemzyudex(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow

We are talking about a league that has it own rules and regulations oga, if you have any problem with the ban go to Italy and sue lega seria A

6 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by MrCEO69(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow

grin grin ;Dbro think again... is the FA a Christian body? think for once abeg

4 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Maxcollins042(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:

The donkey Jesus rode into Jerusalem, did it belong to him?

Yes or No?

John 19:28-35

28 When Jesus had finished saying all this, he went on toward Jerusalem.
29 As he was getting near Bethphage and Bethany on the Mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples on ahead.

30 He told them, Go into the next village, where you will find a young donkey that has never been ridden. Untie the donkey and bring it here.
31 If anyone asks why you are doing that, just say, ‘The Lord needs it.’”
32 They went off and found everything just as Jesus had said.
33 While they were untying the donkey, its owners asked, “Why are you doing that?”
34 They answered, “The Lord needs it.”
35 Then they led the donkey to Jesus. They put some of their clothes on its back and helped Jesus get on.

How then did he steal the donkey? If Lucifer is as dumb as you are he won't have made it this far.

2 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
weIMPORT:
21-year old Italian midfielder, Rolando Mandragora has been banned for one Serie A game after making “blasphemous remarks” during his team's 1-0 win over Sampdoria at the weekend.

The midfielder was caught on television shouting an insult to the Virgin Mary, while also referring to God as a dog. His “blasphemous expressions” went unnoticed by officials during the match, leading to a review by the Lega Serie A.

The Italian FA said Mandragora was “clearly seen to make blasphemous remarks, visibly identifiable from reading his lips without any margin for reasonable doubt.”

They acknowledged the Italian international was “cursing without addressing any of those present”.

In Italy, blasphemy is considered among the worst forms of swearing and the former Juventus midfielder will miss next Sunday’s Serie A game against Fiorentina, after Lega Serie A confirmed it had been sent an email regarding the player's behaviour.

Rolando Mandragora is one of two players to be banned following the second round of matches in Serie A, with Sassulo's Marlon ruled out for one game after receiving two yellow cards in their 2-2 draw with Cagliari.

The player from Naples has one cap for Italy after earning his first call-up under new national coach Roberto Mancini during a friendly loss to France last June.

https://lailasnews.com/italian-player-rolando-mandragora-banned-for-referring-to-god-as-a-dog

if that ban is not reversed the guy may have suicidal thoughts soon. The love approach would have done the job. Even God would not be mad at the guy, He is closest to him now than ever!

1 Like

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
weIMPORT:
21-year old Italian midfielder, Rolando Mandragora has been banned for one Serie A game after making “blasphemous remarks” during his team's 1-0 win over Sampdoria at the weekend.

The midfielder was caught on television shouting an insult to the Virgin Mary, while also referring to God as a dog. His “blasphemous expressions” went unnoticed by officials during the match, leading to a review by the Lega Serie A.

The Italian FA said Mandragora was “clearly seen to make blasphemous remarks, visibly identifiable from reading his lips without any margin for reasonable doubt.”

They acknowledged the Italian international was “cursing without addressing any of those present”.

In Italy, blasphemy is considered among the worst forms of swearing and the former Juventus midfielder will miss next Sunday’s Serie A game against Fiorentina, after Lega Serie A confirmed it had been sent an email regarding the player's behaviour.

Rolando Mandragora is one of two players to be banned following the second round of matches in Serie A, with Sassulo's Marlon ruled out for one game after receiving two yellow cards in their 2-2 draw with Cagliari.

The player from Naples has one cap for Italy after earning his first call-up under new national coach Roberto Mancini during a friendly loss to France last June.

https://lailasnews.com/italian-player-rolando-mandragora-banned-for-referring-to-god-as-a-dog

Another Lunatic on the loose! Pls Cal 911
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by LuciferChristi: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Maxcollins042:

John 19:28-35

28 When Jesus had finished saying all this, he went on toward Jerusalem.
29 As he was getting near Bethphage and Bethany on the Mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples on ahead.

30 He told them, Go into the next village, where you will find a young donkey that has never been ridden. Untie the donkey and bring it here.
31 If anyone asks why you are doing that, just say, ‘The Lord needs it.’”
32 They went off and found everything just as Jesus had said.
33 While they were untying the donkey, its owners asked, “Why are you doing that?”
34 They answered, “The Lord needs it.”
35 Then they led the donkey to Jesus. They put some of their clothes on its back and helped Jesus get on.

How then did he steal the donkey? If Lucifer is as dumb as you are he won't have made it this far.

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Maxcollins042(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=LuciferChristi post=70727833][/quote]
My face when one can't decipher a simple yes or no from a well elaborated illustration.

1 Like

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
udemzyudex:

We are talking about a league that has it own rules and regulations oga, if you have any problem with the ban go to Italy and sue lega seria A
leave me alone jare.
I no wan hear
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
SenorFax:

So the word "peaceful" got you all messed up like this? Sorry ehhn
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by whitebeard(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Italy = Catholic

Pakistan = Islam

Both dont joke with their religion

1 Like

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
dermmy:

Oh yea he was banned but your islamic people would destroy and burn instead of ban grin
Youre right . Yèyé
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Muyiwhy: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow

And to you Christians banned him..You are a joke man, there is a rule in football where you do not send political or religious messages, hence this is obviously violating it. He was clearly speaking against another faith, if the ref had heard he would have punished him with a card. .

So you see my friend you are so wrong..No Christian has the time to fight for their God...

5 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by bluefilm: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Finewithsense:
just as your name implies. Only a dog bears blue film.

Exactly!!!

And anybody who watches or has watched blue film is nothing but a dog.

So dog how far na?
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by noble2faith(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow

Something is definitely wrong with ur sense of Judgment. He was just given a match ban and u re here ranting like a rabid dog. Between beheading him and banning him, which is better? U know the right answer and you also know the religion that would have done the other one to him if he insulted their................. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by tivta(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
dynicks:
Christians r just peaceful....HAD it been it were directed to the other religion, hell would have been let loose......There would have been serious protest right now....

Sharapppp, which kind protest? Na to dey cut heads sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by dubene: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow Christians are so peaceful that they had to ban him. What a peaceful punishment. I thought Christians don’t fight for god and jesus. So why ban him? When he could have been ignored ? Peaceful . My foot! Nonsense !
you are a dog

3 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by dynicks(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
tivta:

Sharapppp, which kind protest? Na to dey cut heads sure pass
lol...bro they r coming for u.....or r u one of'em head hunters?
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by SEONaijaExpert: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
damosky12:

He commissioned only those who believe Him; Christians.
No one is forbidding. He welcomes all. You don't have to believe in Him for Him to use you.

1 Like

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by promzzy2020: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
are you OK?

this is not about religion we all believe in one God. be u Muslim or Christian and these guy is saying blasphemous word to the supernatural God that we all believe on. and u are in support of him.

1 Like

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by SEONaijaExpert: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Realname:

Count me out

The Lord my God I serve doesn't need me as his spokes man ..he can turn the sand of the desert for that
The whole.of creation bares witness to his magnitude

My Lord my God doesn't not need me in anyway , I need him
He is the omniscience omnipotent and omnipresent

He is the I am that I am

He is the yesterday the today and the tomorrow

He is the reason the seas flow , the air blows , the sun rises and the moon glows .

He is all the reasons

He was here before we ever were formed and he will be here after we cease to exist

I am nothing but a spec of dust , a piece of crumb and I dare not think as foolishly as to think my God needs me .

I need him
Good luck
You're simply religious and though what you wrote is right, you've no understand of it neither do you practice these strong belief. That's all. I stand as a witness for Him.
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Muyiwhy:

And to you Christians banned him..You are a joke man, there is a rule in football where you do not send political or religious messages, hence this is obviously violating it. He was clearly speaking against another faith, if the ref had heard he would have punished him with a card. .

So you see my friend you are so wrong..No Christian has the time to fight for their God...
na so
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by promzzy2020: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow

are you OK?this is not about religion we all believe in one God. be u Muslim or Christian and these guy is saying blasphemous word to the supernatural God that we all believe on. and u are in support of him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Money Given To Sports Ambassadors Today By Buhari / Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.