Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' (36207 Views)

You Are A Giant, What An Honor To Play By Your Side, Antony Praises Rolando / Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title / Rolando Explains He Desires To Live At Actual Madrid Examine Greater: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by emusbyz(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
If you have problem with your brain, go and see the doctor and stop thinking the solution is in naira land.

4601CE:
wow
Christians are so peaceful that they had to ban him.
What a peaceful punishment.
I thought Christians don’t fight for god and jesus. So why ban him?
When he could have been ignored ?
Peaceful . My foot! Nonsense !

4 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by DieuDonee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
I laugh in Spanish grin
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Rotji(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow

Imagine he did this "somewhere" his head would've been rolling since yesterday.

Ignore him and he'll do worse.

3 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
promzzy2020:

are you OK?this is not about religion we all believe in one God. be u Muslim or Christian and these guy is saying blasphemous word to the supernatural God that we all believe on. and u are in support of him.
Oga abeg spare me the bullshit talk since you have decided to ignore the post I quoted
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
emusbyz:
If you have problem with your brain, go and see the doctor and stop thinking the solution is in naira land.

you didn’t make any sense here .
Please go to hell
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow Christians are so peaceful that they had to ban him. What a peaceful punishment. I thought Christians don’t fight for god and jesus. So why ban him? When he could have been ignored ? Peaceful . My foot! Nonsense ! Modified … I’ve received not less than 30 mentions from these intolerant hypocrites. You say nonsense to me. You chop ban . Radarada
I raise d middle finger for u! u r not different from d player

1 Like

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by OMOTOWO(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow
Modified …
I’ve received not less than 30 mentions from these intolerant hypocrites.
You say nonsense to me. You chop ban .
Radarada
shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by JudasNaCarrot: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
dynicks:
Christians r just peaceful....HAD it been it were directed to the other religion, hell would have been let loose......There would have been serious protest right now....
Nigeria Moslems for carry the matter for head.
Kano,Kaduna, Borno,Zamfara etc would have been on serious rioting while suicide bombers would take advantage to unleash their own terror.....all these will be supported by the "Lifeless" one.

If you know....you know.

1 Like

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by mechanics(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by AGIDIMA1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow
Modified …
Radarada
at least they have not cut his head like the other religion. still the most peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Seunnzy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:
undecidedq
quarantine
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by ashawopikin(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow
Modified …
Radarada
what is dis one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by nelronaldo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow
Modified …
Radarada
Please sir, try buy sense now. He was banned because of blasphemy. According to report blasphemy is a crime in "Italy". It wasn't Christians who banned him but the Serie A governing body.

3 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
This guy is is a demon
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by egoldman(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wetin concern Italian football federation with God Abeg?
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by oodua1stson: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Blasphemy laws is actually an insult to the so called god.

I mean an all powerful god needs law to protect him from getting his feelings hurt? If he's so powerful why can't he fight for himself?

You ask yourself if this nonsense god is real and then you realise all of this gods action were carried out by men. I mean that God can't do things LL by himself,?
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by oodua1stson: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kimsokrates:
If only God was dishing out immediate punishment to those who speak ill of him,I wonder how many people will survive.
God is really merciful
perhaps not existing has something with him being ‘merciful’
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Realname: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

You're simply religious and though what you wrote is right, you've no understand of it neither do you practice these strong belief. That's all. I stand as a witness for Him.

smiley
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by tete7000(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:

The donkey Jesus rode into Jerusalem, did it belong to him?

Yes or No?

Yes, it belongs to him. He is the Lord of the universe. Did you read that anyone protested when they said the master needs the donkey? Think! Use your brain, don't let it atrophy.

2 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by tete7000(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
egoldman:
Wetin concern Italian football federation with God Abeg?

In Italy Catholicism is more than a religion, it is part of Italian culture.
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Ryocaj(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow Christians are so peaceful that they had to ban him. What a peaceful punishment. I thought Christians don’t fight for god and jesus. So why ban him? When he could have been ignored ? Peaceful . My foot! Nonsense ! Modified … I’ve received not less than 30 mentions from these intolerant hypocrites. You say nonsense to me. You chop ban . Radarada
Compared to killing which Muslims would av probably done.. Ban is peacefully.. Go sit down abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by koolaid87: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Were ni yin sir

Ban is peaceful compared to being decapitated

quote author=4601CE post=70726999] wow
Modified …
Radarada [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Seunnzy:

quarantine

Hi sweet
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Harry00(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
cry may GOD forgive your soul.. For you don't know what your saying..

1 Like

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by EmirAbj: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
I trust him he will never refer Allah as DOG
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by marttol: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
oodua1stson:
perhaps not existing has something with him being ‘merciful’
didirin
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by marttol: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
tete7000:

Yes, it belongs to him. He is the Lord of the universe. Did you read that anyone protested when they said the master needs the donkey? Think! Use your brain, don't let it atrophy.
don't let his brain burst.. If he thinks too much his brain will explode
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by akdjr(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why would they have to ban him? Why not allow God to fight for himself? Stupid people.
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by stagger: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
stevedre:
Escober things. He should watch his back cuz the Italians don't joke with religion.
Even the Mafia hold church stuff as sacred.

1 Like

Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by oodua1stson: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
didirin
Baba nla Baba e ATI iyalaya e ni didinrin amunkunmeko

Omo ale
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
post=70726927:
In Italy, blasphemy is considered among the worst forms of swearing.

What an Animal in Football Jersey!

Baba God is just toooo PATIENT sha!

Damn it!

Of course his too patient. If not the dullardic fossil for Don die since
Re: Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' by TheKingIsHere: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
wow
Modified …
Radarada

Do you know the meaning of peaceful?

Because one is peaceful doesn't stop him from enforcing the law.

Please use common sense when next you want to comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 / Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash / Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.