Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council (12302 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Apc bad market. Aregbe bastard cud not pay salary
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by Primusinterpares(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sholaco:
LIKE WE KIA!�
keep your care to yourself... I don't need it.
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Primusinterpares:
This oshomole was actually someone I looked up to as a man of the people when he was NLC Chairperson... Few years down the line... I just hate everything that has relationship with him.

Keep inaugurating... Your doom is certainly certained.

# say no to wolves in sheep clothings...
#say no to APC
# say no to oshomole

What dod he do to you now. Cant he inugurate committee for his party to win elections? Is it a crime ?
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by emmasege: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Buffalowings3:
We dey here na.
If ApC enter na toilet dem enter.

Just like 2015 was anybody but pdp

2019 in osun is anybody but ApC

I'm definitely not voting for the purveyor of half salary, the bastardization of our educational system, and the debt collector
A far cry from the virtues of Awolowo.
PLEASE LET'S DO IT FOR OMISORE.

I HAVE DECIDED.
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by OgunleyeAA: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Haaaa.... This is the new style now. 15 Governors to bring part of their August allocation and Senators and ministers too must contribute from the state finance to run election. Hardcore stone fall on you all
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by ejimatic: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
In my opinion, APC is likely because of the division in Osun West characterised by various parties and aspirants there. Regardless of their multi party status, Oyetola will have some considerable votes accrosss the zone and win in Ikire the hometown of his deputy . Oyetola is likely to win in Osun Central and in the six local governments of Ijesaland under the control of Aregbesola. Ife Central will go for Pdp and SDP but Ife East will be shared by APC and PDP because Modakeke will not vote for Omisore. Ife south and North will go for APC. In view of the above I'm almost sure Apc may win the election

5 Likes

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by SmartDonT(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
The 63 members should start their campaign by contributing money to pay off the debt owed to workers in that state....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
I prefer Omisore to all the aspirants. He is the most experienced and has the connection to bring development to Osun. He has committed lot of resources to this aspiration since Abacha regime but he has been very unlucky.

As it is now, his chances are very slim. Adeleke will fail woefully wasting Wike's money. He has no manifesto other than using his late (Senator Isiaka Adeleke) brother personality. In his campaign board, he put his late brother's picture beside his own. That can only sell within Ede.

APC will still win. The votes would be divided.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by OgbeniSir(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
This kind of hate you have gives diabetes kontinue

Primusinterpares:
This oshomole was actually someone I looked up to as a man of the people when he was NLC Chairperson... Few years down the line... I just hate everything that has relationship with him.

#say no to APC
# say no to oshomole
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by chopmymoney(f): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dead on Arrival. ..
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by klax(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bastard rogues
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by ejimatic: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
ejimatic:
In my opinion, APC is likely because of the division in Osun West characterised by various parties and aspirants there. Regardless of their multi party status, Oyetola will have some considerable votes accrosss the zone and win in Ikire the hometown of his deputy . Oyetola is likely to win in Osun Central and in the six local governments of Ijesaland under the control of Aregbesola. Ife Central will go for Pdp and SDP but Ife East will be shared by APC and PDP because Modakeke will not vote for Omisore. Ife south and North will go for APC. In view of the above I'm almost sure Apc may win the election

3 Likes

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by beetruth: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wonder what APC still wants from this state. Buried it already in so much debts, owing workers almost 2years salaries and arears.
Must they ruin the state?

1 Like

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by beetruth: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
ejimatic:

His deputy cant have a clear win in Ikire cause SDPs deputy is a well known vibrant youth leader in Ikire-Apomu side. Osun Central will be gravely divided due to previous administrations performance. Highest unpaid salary in the history of the state which is a civil servant dominated state.
Even if modakeke does not vote SDP, they will most likely get the major votes.
It is going to be a very tough competition.
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by Minjim: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
babaolofin:
I prefer Omisore to all the aspirants. He is the most experienced and has the connection to bring development to Osun. He has committed lot of resources to this aspiration since Abacha regime but he has been very unlucky.

As it is now, his chances are very slim. Adeleke will fail woefully wasting Wike's money. He has no manifesto other than using his late (Senator Isiaka Adeleke) brother personality. In his campaign board, he put his late brother's picture beside his own. That can only sell within Ede.

APC will still win. The votes would be divided.

The ghost of Uncle Bola Ige will never allow him be governor
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by Minjim: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
beetruth:

His deputy cant have a clear win in Ikire cause SDPs deputy is a well known vibrant youth leader in Ikire-Apomu side. Osun Central will be gravely divided due to previous administrations performance. Highest unpaid salary in the history of the state which is a civil servant dominated state.

Apc is winning

Aregbesola's performance speaks volume. Is it only Osun that owed salary? Bayelsa, Ekiti, Kogi among others owed too
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by Minjim: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
Apc bad market. Aregbe bastard cud not pay salary

Apart from salary, what else?

Even Bayelsa owes salary
And how many LGAs do they have?
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by ogunsj: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Primusinterpares:

#say no to APC
# say no to oshomole
what will your liking him or hating him change. don't kill yourself because of one progressive man that doesn't know whether you exist.
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by ejimatic: 5:37am On Aug 30, 2018
beetruth:

Your view and opinion are respected. Thank you for the feedback.
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2018
tesppidd:
That's the 63 man committee charged with making the wailing wailers wail for the umpteenth time since 2015.

They try to soothe their pains by chanting "lifeless" at Buhari all day and all night long.

Nevertheless,

The complete APC sweep of the south west shall be completed on september 22nd.

They shall be in pains and can't move their necks like Fayose.

Buhari till 2023.
Osinbajo till 2031.
APC till 2055.
tesppidd till 2018

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by beetruth: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Minjim post=70732960]

Apc is winning

Aregbesola's performance speaks volume. Is it only Osun that owed salary? Bayelsa, Ekiti, Kogi among others owed too[/qbuote]

It sure does. Speaks very loud and clear.
29th position in waec this year
Almost 2yrs of unpaid salary
Beautiful structures that has brought in massive income in tourism

Abeg its too early to argue
Let posterity judge and God give victory to the best of the lot.
One who genuinely cares for the masses
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by Damilolaoni: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by ifko: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Minjim:

Apart from salary, what else?

Even Bayelsa owes salary
And how many LGAs do they have?
Pray that your father work and not get paid then you wil know the meaning of salary. i felt like cursing you
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by edibobo: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Rigging machines deployed to use their arsenals to rig for APC..... Akpabio, Obanikoro, Andy Uba.... very soon they will recruit Lucifer join them
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council by folly22(f): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
ifko:
Pray that your father work and not get paid then you wil know the meaning of salary. i felt like cursing you
Don't mind those people with little or no sense. Some of them cant withstand being owned for a month

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online / Why Do Nigerians Like Burning Candles? / Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.