Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Lightening Cream Are You Using? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lightening Cream Are You Using? (1458 Views)

Are You Using What You Studied In School In Real Life? / My Experience With The Nigerian Police When They See You Using An Iphone / People Called The Stretch Marks On My Booby Lightening Strike, Lady Says. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Mustiboy(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
I beg that you guy recommend any safe lightening cream to me. I changed location and realised I'm just getting dark which each passing day.
I don't want to change creams anyhow, so I'm asking that you guys recommend anyone that works really well without harsh chemicals. I'm also on a tight budget.
thanks.
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
R u gay
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by SenorFax(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
When the bleaching go wrong

3 Likes

Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
SAY NO TO BLEACHING!!!

lightening ko, thunder ni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by sarahade(f): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hot movate
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mustiboy:
I beg that you guy recommend any safe lightening cream to me. I changed location and realised I'm just getting dark which each passing day.
I don't want to change creams anyhow, so I'm asking that you guys recommend anyone that works really well without harsh chemicals. I'm also on a tight budget.
thanks.
Use boil groundnut oil work like wonders smiley
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by AeroplaneApple: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Guy man eazy oo

Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Try lemon fresh, toning cream.
1k with the body wash... thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
I thought you guys said it's only the ladies that bleach.
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
dominique:
cheesy
what we have here are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Apus: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Egyptian milk

1 Like

Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobodys(f): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
JohnnyNY:
Try lemon fresh, toning cream.
1k with the body wash... thank me later
... hey, this product does it bleach?. currently using the body wash...
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by chiommy123(f): 1:54am On Aug 30, 2018
I don't think lemon fresh bleaches. It maintains your skin colour
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 30, 2018
Nobodys:
... hey, this product does it bleach?. currently using the body wash...
No it doesn't just bring out your color, if you're dark might not work for you tho.
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by marvinsync(m): 2:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Mustiboy:
thanks.

coconut oil takes cares of the skin

and Shea butter too

try those in the meanwhile
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobodys(f): 3:16am On Aug 30, 2018
JohnnyNY:

No it doesn't just bring out your color, if you're dark might not work for you tho.
I don't get you. taught it was meant for all complexions....

I'm dark though and I think my knuckles are getting darker, just a tiny little bit.....guess I should stop it.... cry
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 30, 2018
dominique:
a cousin of mine bleached. Very disgusting tin. Stayed in my house for 2 weeks before travelling out. See mixtures of cream. I was shocked
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Lok wink, see comments!
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by greatgod2012(f): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
a cousin of mine bleached. Very disgusting tin. Stayed in my house for 2 weeks before travelling out. See mixtures of cream. I was shocked

And you didn't advise him before he left?
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2018
greatgod2012:

And you didn't advise him before he left?
would he listen?
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Mustiboy:
thanks.
I use a moisturizing cream to maintain my chocolate skin but I know someone that use fair and white for toning.
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by greatgod2012(f): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
would he listen?

you could have tried, at least. So that when the repercussions of that bleaching comes, he'd remember that he's advised to desist from it.
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2018
Nobodys:
I don't get you. taught it was meant for all complexions....

I'm dark though and I think my knuckles are getting darker, just a tiny little bit.....guess I should stop it.... cry
I don't think the body wash does anything I'm talking about the cream. The cream is for fair complexion
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Leave your natural complexion like that.
Re: What Lightening Cream Are You Using? by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Mustiboy:
thanks.

Boil/hot groundnut oil

Try it and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice On My Life Decision / Sex Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.