Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

University Students Walk Out Of Exam Because It’s Difficult (Watch Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Students Walk Out Of Exam Because It’s Difficult (Watch Video) (518 Views)

EKSU Students Walk Bare-footed As School Introduces No-slippers Policy (VIDEO) / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Students Walk Out Of Exam Because It’s Difficult (Watch Video) by Gucciblog: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Videos have been trending on social media of students refusing to write a philosophy exam, saying it is too difficult to complete.

According to reports, the students of University of Limpopo, Polokwane Area, South Africa, walked out of ‘challenging’ philosophy exam
According to the spokesperson for the university, Johannes Selepe, they still investigating whether the video is genuine or not.

“We will give official comment once we establish whether the video is genuine or not,” he told Bosveld Review.
The authenticity of the videos is being investigated by the university.

Watch Video Below:

https://zenithnaija.com/university-students-walk-out-of-exam-because-its-difficult-watch-videos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: University Students Walk Out Of Exam Because It’s Difficult (Watch Video) by Issakendrick: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol
Re: University Students Walk Out Of Exam Because It’s Difficult (Watch Video) by adeniyi3971(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is a case of walking out on any challenge that comes your way!! These students are teaching us a very important life lesson grin
Re: University Students Walk Out Of Exam Because It’s Difficult (Watch Video) by Truths22(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol, philosophy exams no be here ooo.. I once offered an elective course from that department, till today I still dey wonder wetin go everly carry me go that department again grin
Re: University Students Walk Out Of Exam Because It’s Difficult (Watch Video) by fucc12: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2018
When someone ask you to explain the phrase "I can't come and kill myself", you show them this video.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Girls Enroute National Mathematics Competition / 2019/2020 Africa Initiative For Governance Scholarship Program / UI Admission List, 2018/2019 Released On JAMB CAPS (read Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.