Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Regina Daniels Reveals One Of Her Major Problems - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Reveals One Of Her Major Problems (584 Views)

"Tacha Fans Are Her Major Problems" — Toyin Lawani Blows Hot / I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Reveals One Of Her Major Problems by Victni: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
@gistvic.com

Nollywood teen actress Regina Daniels has decided to share one of her major problems.

The young actress went on her IG page to tell her fans a good nite and also revealed one of her major problem.

She wrote:

"Okay issa goodnight kinda thing
Its not like am going to bed now because am alway awake till like 4am
I dont sleep at night �� thats like one of my major problem..... yo u might say am too dramatic but i know am not "

Well it shows that she doesn't really sleep at night .... Is that really a problem?

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/regina-daniels-reveals-one-of-her-major.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals One Of Her Major Problems by Victni: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals One Of Her Major Problems by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
She dey fvck over night na
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals One Of Her Major Problems by oyoyoyo: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
okay where is it
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals One Of Her Major Problems by adeniyi3971(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
NO EYEBAGS
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals One Of Her Major Problems by Truths22(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Well that's her major problem and not mine undecided

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Davido Shutdown House Of Blues,boston(photo + Video) / Couple Goals! Adorable Photo Of 2face And His Wife / Slay Queens Slam Sweet Boys Association On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.