Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

6 Most Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Roof And Hiring A Roofer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 6 Most Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Roof And Hiring A Roofer (1178 Views)

High Quality Clay Roof And Concrete Roof / Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. / We Are Proffesioner Roofer.. O7060795767 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Most Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Roof And Hiring A Roofer by money121(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
6 Most Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A ROOF AND HIRING A ROOFER For Your Company Or Residential Building
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7638107_img20180826wa0019_jpeg2fbe2a5009a5d700074f9fca8ad2629d

You cannot neglect what am about to show you if you want quality and lasting roofing for your house

I can boldly say it, you are so lucky to come in contact with this content if you are just planning to roof your building or you want to change the old roof

because this is what a lot of people don’t know that makes them fall, a victim of fake roofing companies/ non-lasting roof

In short, this content will open your eyes to the most essential things you need to consider before choosing and buying a roof for your building

And it will as well enlighten you on how to choose the best and reputable roofing companies for your roof installation

but you need to do away with any distraction and read with rapt attention

Now let’s get straight into it

Different geographical locations are accustomed to different roofing style and roofing type

but I will be talking generally about the most quality, popular and used roof among we Nigerians

Here in Nigeria, there are so many types of roof people use and some of them are

Stone coated roof
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4374173_3697530img20160423105725jpeg0a54423a9a82d059ae127039ef9fbdd5_jpeg1e0311a9aef35d8d2cdf524585bfeec7

Aluminum Roof
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4143924_img20160819wa0006_jpeg6264f4f343166cbced06e45f6bf0cc69
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4049263_img20160601wa0003_jpegff2c7a53a664d1c4910cb0eb85930941
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4045290_img20160723wa0004_jpeg38c8f95422595c65227bf015ffc4a971

Although our company mainly specify in supply and installation of stone coated and aluminum roof but the case here is different because what you like might be what I dislike, and what I dislike might be what you like

So, therefore, am going to show you what you need to consider before going for any of those roofs

The first and most important thing you need to consider before choosing or going for any roof is:

APPEARANCE: - From experience a lot of people love to go for what looks good to their face, ignoring and forgetting that the roof won’t be on their body, it will be on a building

Although it is good to look at the beauty of a roof, but it will later backfire on you if that’s the only thing you consider before jumping to buy the roof

Put this at the front of your mind

The roof is going to sit on the building, not on your body

So you need to consider and look at a lot of Houses in person or online to narrow your choice to what looks good on homes like yours

The second Factor you need to consider is:

LOWER COST/SUSTAINABILITY: - This is the part where most people always get stuck; most people would come to us with smiles on their face and you will see it in them that they are really eager and happy preparing to roof their HOUSE, but after giving them the quotation for their desired roof, their face always turn down like a man divorced by a Lady

That why you need to consider, compare and contrast different roofing types and see the one that fits your house and at the same time in line with your budget

As I said earlier the two most popularly used roof that is durable, quality and affordable here in Nigeria is:-

STONE COATED AND ALUMINUM ROOF

Both aluminum and stone coated roof is okay for residential building as well as commercial building, but aluminum is cheaper than stone coated in terms of woodwork

This is what most roofing companies will never tell you (most companies are just after their personal gain) but we at imranroofing are different

Stone coated roof consume more wood than aluminum

Now, do you now see the reason why knowing the cost of the roof you wanted to choose is very important?

It will help you chose wisely and go for the type that your budget can cover

The third factor to consider is:

ROOF LONGEVITY AND DURABILITY: - As you are considering the APPEARANCE, LOW COST AND EVERY OTHER THING

it is very important to also go for something that is durable and that will last longer on your building

There is a saying that anything good does not come cheap and anything cheap isn’t good

I agree partially with that word, but it not always true most time, But depending on the situation

Aluminum roof is more cheaper than stone coated roof because of the woodwork, not because the quality of aluminum roof is low

Although stone-coated roof is more beautiful, unique, durable and has more longevity

You can tell from the picture of the buildings we’ve used it on in the pictures here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types#up

Both of them is good, beautiful, durable and has longevity but if you want beauty, longevity, and uniqueness just settle for Stone coated

I believe you now have a better understanding of the things to consider before choosing a roof

I have something very amazing for you (it special, free and it will be a big benefit to you) and I will unleash it before you finish reading this content

What are the things you need to consider before choosing or hiring a roofer for your building?

If you don’t want to burn your finger or fall victim you need to pay attention to this part

We’ve worked with many customers and we’ve heard stories about how people are been duped and ignored by roofers

And That is why we take our stand to protect our name and help as many people to get things to work out for them through the tips and content we push out

The fourth thing you need to consider before hiring A ROOFER IS

RELATIONSHIP: - A good roofer is always happy to help out whether big or small business and will always guarantee quality

if a roofer didn’t give you a guarantee, ask (it is very important)

Also, try and see who the roofer has done business with and how they treat their customers

Our main song at imranroofing is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (we don’t joke with that)

You can tell from the testimonies here>> https://www.nairaland.com/4674337/today-make-it-5yrs-join#down

The fifth thing you need to consider before HIRING A ROOFER IS:-

PAST PROJECT: - Never hire an inexperienced roofer; take a look at their past project before hiring them (it very important, because the quality of the installation of a roof has major impact on the durability and appearance of the roof)

So, therefore, hire roofer by looking at their past project

We’ve done a lot of projects and some of them are what you are seeing in the picture below, so quality and confirmed guarantee is what we give to our customers

The sixth thing to consider, before hiring a roofer which is the final point I will talk about in thiss is:

PRICING: - Most people have been caught in this web of this part which has made them lose lots of money because they had to reinvest which should have been done once

Never hire a roofer because his price is low, go for quality

It is better to roof it once than spending twice

Hope you got a lot of value from this content?

If yes see the special stuff we have for you here

Although we offer affordable and quality work to customers which you can also enjoy

But for you reading this content we are going to be giving you something special totally for free

Now you might not be sure of the best roof to go for, due to the fact that it still new to you and it not your jurisdiction

We are offering you two things totally for free

(1) A FREE CONSULTATION ON THE BEST TYPE OF ROOF THAT BEST FIT YOUR HOUSE AND THAT YOU CAN AFFORD

(2) A FREE QUOTATION FOR THE ROOF

Now this is the sad part of the offer

The offer is only available for the next 48hours and it only for the first 50 people

To be among the 50 people just send a message with the keyword “5O OFFER TO THIS WHATSAPP NUMBER====> 08085310359

Or click on this link and you will be directed straight to our WhatsApp line

ONCE YOU SEND THE MESSAGE, WE WILL REPLY YOU BACK WITH THE NUMBER YOU FALL IN AND ASK FOR THE BASIC INFORMATION WE WILL NEED

Source: https://www.imranroofing.com/2018/08/29/6-most-important-factors-to-consider-before-choosing-a-roof-and-hiring-a-roofer-for-your-company-or-residential-building/
Re: 6 Most Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Roof And Hiring A Roofer by money121(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Alrty
Re: 6 Most Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Roof And Hiring A Roofer by money121(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
For All Hustler just continue doing what u know how to do one day God will pick your call!! As an Importer of Quality Roofing sheet I woke up one day to search for this keyword "Where in Nigeria can I buy original roofing sheet" gbam my thread on nairaland pop up below I found this site https://nigerianprice.com
The owner of the blog post about building materials and most client's drop comments.. they need contact of dealer here in Nigeria.. something just come my mind I drop my contact in the comments box hoping the owner of the blog will approved it..
Not quite long I received call from the owner of this site.. we talk to some length and he promise to edit that post and put my contact "For Free" he didn't charge me penny am so happy!
After he edit it and post this about me.. am seeing the Results!!
You can read this full post here >> https://nigerianprice.com/types-of-roofing-sheets-in-nigeria-their-prices/

Re: 6 Most Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Roof And Hiring A Roofer by money121(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: 6 Most Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Roof And Hiring A Roofer by money121(m): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Another wonderful Review from Happy client
What are u waiting for?
Call/Whatsapp 08085310359

Re: 6 Most Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Roof And Hiring A Roofer by rotimioceans(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Impressive repertoire. Do you take jobs outside Lagos as well?

We will surely include a recommendation of your services on https://naijapricecheck.com/ once our updated posts on costs of building materials especially roofing sheets and installation goes live.
Re: 6 Most Important Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Roof And Hiring A Roofer by money121(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
rotimioceans:
Impressive repertoire. Do you take jobs outside Lagos as well?

We will surely include a recommendation of your services on https://naijapricelist.com/ once our updated posts on costs of building materials especially roofing sheets and installation goes live.
Yes we work Nationwide
We already cover Some of West Africa Country
Country like : Ghana, Benin Republic and so on

(1) (Reply)

Asaba estates(sacred heart &sunshine). developed area / Well Furnished Sublet To Let In Aguda Surulere / Rest In Pieces: Femi Osibona Died As A Fraudulent Business Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.