Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Have You Realized That Church Leaders With The Title "Prophet" Are Usually Fake? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Realized That Church Leaders With The Title "Prophet" Are Usually Fake? (873 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa / My Experience With A Christ Embassy Member Made Me To Hate That Church. / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Realized That Church Leaders With The Title "Prophet" Are Usually Fake? by coolscott(m): 1:50am On Aug 30, 2018
I already consider any self-acclaimed christian or religious leader who attaches the title, Prophet, to his name as being FAKE (capitals intended).

But don't (or do) you guys realize that whereas pastors have been recorded to have committed grave errors, the ones that seem to always be
exposed for killing people, attempting to use them for rituals, are somehow the ones that thought to add "Prophet" to their names at the beginning of their careers?
Re: Have You Realized That Church Leaders With The Title "Prophet" Are Usually Fake? by Born2Breed(f): 4:49am On Aug 30, 2018
They are all FAKES
Re: Have You Realized That Church Leaders With The Title "Prophet" Are Usually Fake? by Blitzerz: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Born2Breed:
They are all FAKES

How do u know?
Re: Have You Realized That Church Leaders With The Title "Prophet" Are Usually Fake? by Born2Breed(f): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Blitzerz:

How do u know?

Because I know.
Re: Have You Realized That Church Leaders With The Title "Prophet" Are Usually Fake? by Blitzerz: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Born2Breed:

Because I know.
Ok
Re: Have You Realized That Church Leaders With The Title "Prophet" Are Usually Fake? by 2special(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
it is not by their title... at least l know of the great man of God Prophet Obadare
Re: Have You Realized That Church Leaders With The Title "Prophet" Are Usually Fake? by coolscott(m): 1:45am On Sep 02, 2018
That you call him great does not mean that he is not fake o.

Remember that all the other ones had followers until the very day they were caught in their killing acts.

Plus, it is not by not killing people that one qualifies for not being called/considered fake.

The standard has not falling so low that we say that he is a good or real pastor "that one does not kill people".

Anytime a person chooses "Prophet"as title, it comes from a self-angrandization-seeking area of his mind + plus a false spot in his mind too because, from the days of Jesus, no one is made a prophet by God anymore.

John the batist was the last prophet (who would tell the people what God said, just like the priests did sacrifices on behalf of the people).

When Jesus (the Word) came, where was the need for the prophets again na?

It is like how some Igbos came to Bonny (when NLNG was booming) and would claim to be Ndubuisi Jumbo, the Jumbo being a Bonny family name, in order to get a job more easily from the quota given to the community, not considering that it is the same thing as a northerner trying to claim he is from Umuahia, and telling the people from the town that his name is Abdullahi Nwokocha.

So the fraud was easily spotted. And it is that same fraud that causes these individuals to heap the title "Prophet" on themselves, in blind pursuit of self angrandisation not knowing that immediately that is done the falsehood that led to the very act on their part, is made visible.

(1) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye To Premier ‘land Of Fury’ In Texas / Was Judas "Predestined" To Betray Christ? / Kenya Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.