Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award (16902 Views)

Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) / Ronaldo's Stunning Overhead Kick For Real Madrid Voted Uefa's Goal Of The Season / Patrick Mboma’s Overhead Kick For Cameroon, Before Ronaldo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by Dignity1997: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][center][/center]Ronaldo is the best player i ever seen, and he will continute is unpredictable work in juv.
Ronaldo is the best player i ever seen, and he will continute is unpredictable work in juv.
Ronaldo is the best player i ever seen, and he will continute is unpredictable work in juv.
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by bishopkay: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2018
tesppidd:
That's how you people show the world the infinitesimal nature of your IQ's without even being asked.

Messi fans wouldn't even care about you because Messi won the inaugural award in 2015.

Messi achieves things before Ronaldo.

Messi leads, Ronaldo follows.

I get am before no be property grin grin tongue
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by rottennaija(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2018
lilbest4:
Bale's wasn't even close. Ronaldo's was exceptional considering that height (which made it almost impossible) he made the run, recovered the ball and was also able to position himself. Everybody in Turin stood up and clap. lastly, it was scored against Buffon not Karius

You mean after Ramos knocked out Karius? Both stood still, because the ball came unexpectedly and change direction almost at 90 degrees. One was a champions league final, the other wasn't.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by TEYA: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2018
ExAngel007:
Has Messi score any goal? .
Has Ronaldo scored any?
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2018
rottennaija:

You mean after Ramos knocked out Karius? Both stood still, because the ball came unexpectedly and change direction almost at 90 degrees. One was a champions league final, the other wasn't.
I guess Fermino also got malaria because a drop of Ramos' sweat touch him
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by STILESGANG: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Dignity1997:
[color=#990000][/color][center][/center]Ronaldo is the best player i ever seen, and he will continute is unpredictable work in juv.
Ronaldo is the best player,you've evervseen .how old are you?
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by mechanics(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2018
xtravanganza:
Before nko, which goal better pass am last season.. Even juve fans were amazed by the goal
The fans did well, they really appreciated his goal despite he scored against them.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by anonymous1759(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
ExAngel007:
Has Messi score any goal? .
yes two this season and ororo zero grin
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by kawaodne(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
What what what!!!

Abeg BUHARI must GO!!!
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by Alhamdu09(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hanji:
It is also important to note dat messi won d award in d year 2015 and 2016 bt it was neva news because d world already knows that he is from another planet.
. Anti-Ronaldo spotted
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by tesppidd: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
bishopkay:

I get am before no be property grin grin tongue
you get sense at all?

award na money or property?

awards are forever, money might be temporary.

trophies and awards are forever, money is temporary.

that's why players leave money and go where they can win awards and trophies.

messi winning most awards before an older ronaldo shows he sets the pace.

receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by ShakurM(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
rottennaija:

Bale's overhead kick was better, and the stage grander...
Neymar won best goal of the year in 2011 when he scored against Flamengo in Brasil serie A undecided , talk about grander stage?          
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by babakb: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
tesppidd:
That's how you people show the world the infinitesimal nature of your IQ's without even being asked.

Messi fans wouldn't even care about you because Messi won the inaugural award in 2015.

Messi achieves things before Ronaldo.

Messi leads, Ronaldo follows.

The table has turned, Messi is the one doing catch up now.

Cr7 has 5 UCL titles Messi has 4.
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by bishopkay: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
tesppidd:
you get sense at all?

award na money or property?

awards are forever, money might be temporary.

trophies and awards are forever, money is temporary.

that's why players leave money and go where they can win awards and trophies.

messi winning most awards before an older ronaldo shows he sets the pace.

receive sense.

You no get sense at all, Na now I confirm am. So because Messi has gotten the award before means Ronaldo shouldn't or can't win it? What's your point exactly?

Isn't Messi still at his prime? Why didn't he win it? Abeg park well jooor zombie!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by Evangkatsoulis: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
rottennaija:

No, Karius didn't stand still.
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by tesppidd: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2018
bishopkay:

You no get sense at all, Na now I confirm am. So because Messi has gotten the award before means Ronaldo shouldn't or can't win it? What's your point exactly?

Isn't Messi still at his prime? Why didn't he win it? Abeg park well jooor zombie!

You still don't know my point?

Either you do not read very well or your IQ isn't high enough.

My response was to the guy who said "Messi fans will be crying because Ronaldo won the award"

I hope you understand why I made the statement now.
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by tesppidd: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2018
babakb:

The table has turned, Messi is the one doing catch up now.

Cr7 has 5 UCL titles Messi has 4.
Stop being clever by half!
The most important thing is who set the pace from the beginning.
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by bishopkay: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2018
tesppidd:

You still don't know my point?

Either you do not read very well or your IQ isn't high enough.

My response was to the guy who said "Messi fans will be crying because Ronaldo won the award"

I hope you understand why I made the statement now.

Yeah and I guess your brain was on recess also to see it wasn't the guy you attacked but me over a simple humorous statement?
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by davidodiba(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Sammye:

Yes, CR's was more breath taking

How does it take the breath? Same ball, same style....oh oh...different personalities...
To me Bale's was even of more importance than that of Ronaldo because Bale scored in the finals
Re: Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award by tesppidd: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2018
bishopkay:

Yeah and I guess your brain was on recess also to see it wasn't the guy you attacked but me over a simple humorous statement?
"I get am before no be property"

Not humorous but dumb.

How could you liken an award to a property?

You can at best liken it to a degree or a qualification.

So again,

That wasn't humour but dumbness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2023 Group Stage Best X1; CAF Snubs Super Eagles Stars / Peru Vs Denmark: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / We Are Regularly Talking About Erling Haaland - Thomas Tuchel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.