Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) (1240 Views)

Kenyan President Legalizes Polygamy, Check Out What Kenyan Women Did Next / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / Please Where Does The Unique Scent Of Second Clothes Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:04am On Aug 30, 2018
Yesterday I saw a post on front page saying Women didnot come out of a man's Rib
https://www.nairaland.com/4703406/women-did-not-come-mens
Here is my Views
Truely the first man and woman was created and wasn't given birth to. When God created the first man he placed him in charge of the garden and God realised that the first man needs a companion, a helpmate, He now caused the man to fall into a deep sleep and He removed a Rib from the man and used it in creating a woman or persay adding up a woman, Remember He is the Creator and a creator can manipulate his creation any way he deem fit,
Do you know what this act of God does to women?
No matter how beautiful, wealthy, intelligent and powerful you are as a woman you are never complete there is a magnetic attraction that draws you to a man or makes you realise you are missing your pair or incomplete
Pretend all you want, say all the trash you want but it stares at you, it's biological, spiritual and physical
Any woman who will blatantly come out to say things like this is absolutely not normal either psychological or just want to live in denial.
We are never truly complete as a man or woman if you are not with your pair,
You can add more to this thoughts of mine or show me your disagreement.

Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06am On Aug 30, 2018
Anything the Bible says is what we believe on.
You even have time replying the lost soul.
The BIBLE is our GPS in life.
It never fails.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 30, 2018
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think majority of the biblical stories are fairy tales conjured by drunk white men to keep gullible people in check. The same people who proved to us that reproduction is possible when a dick and vagina collabo are the same idiots telling us about how one Mary got pregnant without sexual intercourse. How on earth would sane minds believe a woman was formed from a man's rib? Who gave birth to Adam or is the Christian God an hermaphrodite This is why i love Muslims and their straight forward teachings. No confusions whatsoever in their way of worship and beliefs. I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian that i contemplate joining Islam because Christianity is full of lies sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:17am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70735899:
Anything the Bible says is what we believe on.
You even have time replying the lost soul.
The BIBLE is our GPS in life.
It never fails.
Some times I ask myself do people don't think things thru before saying them?
Alot of people are just daft and unreasonable

1 Like

Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2018
hopeforcharles:

Some times I ask myself do people think things thru before saying them?
Alot of people are just daft and unreasonable
Are we the one you actually want to quote or another person?!
Referring to us or the girl that said the rubbish?!
We dont understand this.
Please clarify OP.
Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:28am On Aug 30, 2018
How come those with 12 wives still have ribs?

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:29am On Aug 30, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think majority of the biblical stories are fairy tales conjured by drunk white men to keep gullible people in check. The same people who proved to us that reproduction is possible when a dick and vagina collabo are the same idiots telling us about how one Mary got pregnant without sexual intercourse. How on earth would sane minds believe a woman was formed from a man's rib? Who gave birth to Adam or is the Christian God an hermaphrodite This is why i love Muslims and their straight forward teachings. No confusions whatsoever in their way of worship and beliefs. I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian that i contemplate joining Islam because Christianity is full of lies sad
When I talked about people not thinking before they say things people like you comes to my mind.
You said you think majority of the bible stories are tales conjured by with men, true talk they are tales and stories that either happened or said to people who believe in the God of the Bible, and you don't expect ghosts or angels to pass the massages of the Bible continually to everyone,
And was the Bible wrong when It says the first humans was created? No
Remember after the first creation all others human where given birth to,
Now for been ashamed of been a Christian count yourself lucky been one because for this blasphemous words your posted in Islam it can cost you ur head
And it seems you read the Bible upside-down because if you read it analytical you will understand it more better.
And you are lucky in Christianity you have the power of choice and not a like a Zombie or bot.

4 Likes

Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70735982:

Are we the one you actually want to quote or another person?!
Referring to us or the girl that said the rubbish?!
We dont understand this.
Please clarify OP.
Thanks and God bless you.
The girl please, I am just conversing my inner thoughts to you, I simply don't know what infuriated them.
Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
How come those with 12 wife's still have ribs?
Have u heard of a sample or prototype ? Especially in productions?
Remember the first man was created (A prototype)
Let me liken it to a phone.
You can have 10 Samsung galaxy phones of same model and make but remember they all are copies of one sample that was produced or created.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35am On Aug 30, 2018
hopeforcharles:

The girl please, I am just conversing my inner thoughts to you, I simply don't know what infuriated them.
Oh, thanks for clarifying that.
We just want to be sure.

You are right.
There are some things that you hear and you can only wonder what manner of person could that be.
Well, that is her personal opinion tho.
We children of light, know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:37am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70736059:

Oh, thanks for clarifying that.
We just want to be sure.

You are right.
There are some things that you hear and you can only wonder what manner of person could that be.
Well, that is her personal opinion tho.
We children of light, know the truth.
Yes and knowing the truth we walk in the light and knowledge that we know where we belong.
Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:50am On Aug 30, 2018
hopeforcharles:

Have u heard of a sample or prototype ? Especially in productions?
Remember the first man was created (A prototype)
Let me liken it to a phone.
You can have 10 Samsung galaxy phones of same model and make but remember they all are copies of one sample that was produced or created.
every other men and women are prototype? Where did you get this from?
Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
every other men and women are prototype? Where did you get this from?
You still don't understand what I wrote, after the first creation which was a prototype or first copy, did you hear or read somewhere that God continued creating people one after the other? He made it self reliance he made it work by itself that is why you can even be conceived and can fertilise to have another conceived. Don't be daft bro.
Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by ganjaman: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Sorry you are not a christianquote author=GoTV post=70735904]Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think majority of the biblical stories are fairy tales conjured by drunk white men to keep gullible people in check. The same people who proved to us that reproduction is possible when a dick and vagina collabo are the same idiots telling us about how one Mary got pregnant without sexual intercourse. How on earth would sane minds believe a woman was formed from a man's rib? Who gave birth to Adam or is the Christian God an hermaphrodite This is why i love Muslims and their straight forward teachings. No confusions whatsoever in their way of worship and beliefs. I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian that i contemplate joining Islam because Christianity is full of lies sad[/quote]
Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2018
hopeforcharles:

You still don't understand what I wrote, after the first creation which was a prototype or first copy, did you hear or read somewhere that God continued creating people one after the other? He made it self reliance he made it work by itself that is why you can even be conceived and can fertilise to have another conceived. Don't be daft bro.
you are saying apart from Adam, God didn't take any other man's rib to create a woman?

Did God also took the rib of the first male goat to create a female goat? If not, why is that process necessary to create eve?

Adam abd eve started having children, the children started marrying them selves and all of a sudden, some are white, some are black, some are red etc can you Explain this?
Re: Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) by bukatyne(f): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
hopeforcharles:
Yesterday I saw a post on front page saying Women didnot come out of a man's Rib
https://www.nairaland.com/4703406/women-did-not-come-mens
Here is my Views
Truely the first man and woman was created and wasn't given birth to. When God created the first man he placed him in charge of the garden and God realised that the first man needs a companion, a helpmate, He now caused the man to fall into a deep sleep and He removed a Rib from the man and used it in creating a woman or persay adding up a woman, Remember He is the Creator and a creator can manipulate his creation any way he deem fit,
Do you know what this act of God does to women?
No matter how beautiful, wealthy, intelligent and powerful you are as a woman you are never complete there is a magnetic attraction that draws you to a man or makes you realise you are missing your pair or incomplete
Pretend all you want, say all the trash you want but it stares at you, it's biological, spiritual and physical
Any woman who will blatantly come out to say things like this is absolutely not normal either psychological or just want to live in denial.
We are never truly complete as a man or woman if you are not with your pair,
You can add more to this thoughts of mine or show me your disagreement.

I believe you are talking about the concept of a soulmate which I agree with.

Except for a few, nobody is happy alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Fight A Neighbor Who Slapped Your Wife While U Are Away / Life Is Meaningless / My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.