Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style (26977 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Lagbaja01(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Olofofo
Haphard:
Looking critically at the pix
I think those kids are from two different fathers
someone should try and confirm that
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nwaohafia1: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Jay5mie:

Please don't associate me with anything 'lifeless '

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nwaohafia1: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2018
pweshdodo:
Doing cornrows for your male child at that age ,you are influencing him in a bad way.....

Pls change

Wait! I thought he's a girl
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by safarigirl(f): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70735989:
What a cute mom and handsome sons , guess daddy is busy at work!

What sort of joblessness is this one again Mr critically, and who are the people you are sending message here?!
There is no daddy

Adunni already stated that leaving her ex was the better choice for her. Just leave it at cute mom and handsome sons. She's a single mom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2018
safarigirl:
There is no daddy

Adunni already stated that leaving her ex was the better choice for her. Just leave it at cute mom and handsome sons. She's a single mom
Alright.
That is noted.
Thanks Ms Safari wink
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Massdamm(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
JamaicanLove:
A better trio

Lemme see

Etid, Mfed, Ekporo

tongue
cheesy
JamaicanLove:
A better trio

Lemme see

Etid, Mfed, Ekporo

tongue
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Massdamm:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cheesy

wink
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Massdamm(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Kinggnicole(f): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
pweshdodo:
Doing cornrows for your male child at that age ,you are influencing him in a bad way.....

Pls change

How?
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by candygist: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
GoTV:
sad Ugly ass reptiles. Light skin doesn't translate to beauty.

Your mama fine ?
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by FitnessHomme: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Raskasal(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Beautiful family.

'We' rich people have only TWO kids

Taarrr!!!
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Massdamm:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cheesy

How far
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Massdamm(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

How far
I'm pretty cool..

what about you
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Massdamm:

I'm pretty cool..

what about you

I'm.doing great
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Massdamm(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm.doing great
stay blessed
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Massdamm:
stay blessed

You too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post / Imade Adeleke 4th Birthday: Davido Celebrates First Daughter As She Turns 4 / K1 De Ultimate Acquires A New Bentley Flying Spur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.