Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido (703 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode / Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by 6Ebisco: 6:06am On Aug 30, 2018
Sule Lamido who is a presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said that former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo supports his aspiration.

Daily Trust reports that the former governor of Jigawa state spoke on Wednesday, August 29 in Jos.

He noted that he has been in the PDP before Obasanjo but that the latter sees his capability and determination.

He said: "I have been in PDP much earlier than Obasanjo but he became my president, and in me he has seen the capability, the commitment and passion for Nigeria, that's why he was supporting me."

Lamido said he would not leave the party even if he is defeated in the primary election as the candidate that emerges “would work based on his party's legacy and heritage.

"In PDP, we have over one million Sule Lamidos, one million Wikes, Fayoses, Dankwambo and Darius (Ishaku), but we have same heritage, our political DNA is in each other, unlike in APC, which has only one human being, the rest are articles.”

Mcebisco.com.ng had reported that the national secretariat of the PDP in Abuja was on Tuesday, August 28, taken over by the sale of nomination forms to aspirants seeking to contest the 2019 general polls under its wings.

Whereas many aspirants made payments for the forms in bank drafts, others paid through Point of Sales (POS) machines, The Sun reports'

Listed among those who collected expression of interest and nomination forms were the Gombe state governor, Ibrahim Dankwambo, who is seeking to contest the 2019 presidential election on the platform of the party

Also, the former governor of Jigawa state, Sule Lamido, picked the PDP presidential nomination form. Both aspirants paid N2 million each for expression of interest forms and N10 million for the nomination forms.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/obasanjo-wants-me-to-be-president-sule.html

Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by trinity227(m): 6:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Who is the lanki lifeless soldier grin grin grin

Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by babatundenaija(m): 6:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Funny people
Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by abokibuhari: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2018
That old full should vote you in then...
Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by massinola(m): 6:21am On Aug 30, 2018
Anyone but that lifeless somebody in Aso rock
Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by EagleNest(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2018
What does that mean?

I thought it should be the people rather than just a single entity that should project you.

Oya go and be the President naah?
Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by uboma(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Response to Sule Lamido, Obansanjo does not own the country Nigeria, hence cannot decide who should become the president or not.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by seunmsg(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Good enough. Go and be the president of Obasanjo farms Nigeria limited. Majority of Nigerians will decide who becomes the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria and not Obasanjo.
Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by SolutionMee: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2018
cheesy

Yes! You're right

There are three places to rule in life

1. In one's metaphysical dream

2. In one's physical dream

3. In reality

If it's not in reality, then Obasanjo meant well for you
Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2018
So na Obasanjo tell me wetin I eat this morning?

Nwokem,go n sit down
Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by yomi96(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2018
OBJ THE CARMELON. the same way he wanted Donald Duck, Peter odili and a host of others. nobody can boldly say what or who obj wants.
Re: Obasanjo Wants Me To Be President - Sule Lamido by gaby(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2018
Not because you have anything to offer Nigeria/Nigerians as a President. Smh

Na so all of una go dey use una mouth dey disgrace una sef one by one.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Gov Ajimobi's Most Preferred Governorship Aspirant In Oyo State For 2019 / Senate President, Bukola Saraki’s Wife, Toyin In Cash Transfer Mess!… / PHOTOS: El Rufai Commissions Classrooms In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.