Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode (1219 Views)

Peter Obi & Obasanjo In Uyo For Burial Of Sunday Mbang / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by OddsDoc(f): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Fayode has described the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP as the German war lord, Adolf Hitler, whom former President Obasanjo wants to impose on Nigerians in the 2023 presidential election.

His comment comes as a reaction to Peter Obi’s endorsement by former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Fani-Kayode stated this in an article via his Facebook page, titled, “What have they done to our baba.”

He said, “Like Peter, Adolf Hitler started in a similarly charming, humble and alluring manner, hiding his true colours long before he wormed his way into power.

“By the end of it all Germany, and indeed the entire world, paid a heavy price for their folly,” he added.

The chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, stated that “Something has clearly gone wrong, adding that ”how Obasanjo spoke in glowing terms about Peter the Pooh and Dati the Daft amazes me.”

He accused Obi of persecuting non-Catholics, Muslims and non-indigenes in Anambra, including Northerners and Yorubas.

The former minister said Obi and his running mate Yusuf Baba-Ahmed control an army of trolls on social media.

“Their only mandate is to insult, denigrate, threaten, intimidate and attack anyone who disagrees with their principal. he said.

According to Fani-Kayode, unlike Obi, neither Bola Tinubu (APC) nor Atiku Abubakar (PDP) has been going to Mosques or Churches to “incite the passions of believers, preaching religious politics and hate.”

The former presidential aide warned that a vote for Obi will be one step closer to the break-up of Nigeria and a second civil war.

He lambasted the candidate for “refusing to condemn the brutal killing and killers in the South-East, who kidnap and murder anyone and everyone.”

Fani-Kayode said, “I respect and love Baba OBJ, I always will and unlike others, I believe that his record in public office was extraordinary, unassailable and spectacular.

“However I think his rabid opposition to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu particularly is misplaced, sad and unfortunate.

“I also believe it is rooted in something personal which is deeper, darker and more sinister than mere politics and this saddens me deeply”, he said.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Pauldollars(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
If Obi wires Fani Kayode only 10 million lasan, the urchin would repent.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peter Giringori Obi has a shady side and I pray FFK get exhausted and diffuse for us before election. Though we all know he’s a drug baron but let that slide, but the one we can’t let slide is what happened to his dad? How did he die? Igbos should ask their son Giringori some vital questions before fielding him , it’s called “knowing your candidate “ cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Buhari4sale: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
I swear to God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Creamypie(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
APC is worse than Adolf hitler

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by derecho(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kikikiki

Guy don see the video where he spoke glowingly about Obj.He wants to do damage control.

E don too late

OBIdients are 50 steps ahead of APC and 70 steps ahead of PDP

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by limeta(f): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Old things will passed away
Welcome to new Nigeria under peter Obi direction and service
God bess Nigeria
Vote wisely vote Obidiently

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by technicallyrich(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Even these lunga throat looking for even if it is soured jellof rice and chicken to eat.
Ffk eats like dog,let obi just throw him some bones to use and cook jellof rice.
Hungry pigg angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
FFK made a mistake returning to APC, he should have remained a social critic. He knew quite well that APC had failed in ramifications, but he still went back there despite all his criticism of the party

Typical political jobber who is only after his stomach

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by NwaNimo1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Its been fed.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

F.eed

F.emi

K.unu

[img]https://giffiles./216/216378.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Eriokanmi: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
No be only...na Vladimir Putin. Keep your sadness till after next month's polls uncle

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Kaiser20: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
FFK is a typical definition of "a hungry man is an angry man"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
OddsDoc:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Fayode has described the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP as the German war lord, Adolf Hitler, whom former President Obasanjo wants to impose on Nigerians in the 2023 presidential election.

His comment comes as a reaction to Peter Obi’s endorsement by former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Fani-Kayode stated this in an article via his Facebook page, titled, “What have they done to our baba.”

He said, “Like Peter, Adolf Hitler started in a similarly charming, humble and alluring manner, hiding his true colours long before he wormed his way into power.

“By the end of it all Germany, and indeed the entire world, paid a heavy price for their folly,” he added.

The chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, stated that “Something has clearly gone wrong, adding that ”how Obasanjo spoke in glowing terms about Peter the Pooh and Dati the Daft amazes me.”

He accused Obi of persecuting non-Catholics, Muslims and non-indigenes in Anambra, including Northerners and Yorubas.

The former minister said Obi and his running mate Yusuf Baba-Ahmed control an army of trolls on social media.

“Their only mandate is to insult, denigrate, threaten, intimidate and attack anyone who disagrees with their principal. he said.

According to Fani-Kayode, unlike Obi, neither Bola Tinubu (APC) nor Atiku Abubakar (PDP) has been going to Mosques or Churches to “incite the passions of believers, preaching religious politics and hate.”

The former presidential aide warned that a vote for Obi will be one step closer to the break-up of Nigeria and a second civil war.

He lambasted the candidate for “refusing to condemn the brutal killing and killers in the South-East, who kidnap and murder anyone and everyone.”

Fani-Kayode said, “I respect and love Baba OBJ, I always will and unlike others, I believe that his record in public office was extraordinary, unassailable and spectacular.

“However I think his rabid opposition to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu particularly is misplaced, sad and unfortunate.

“I also believe it is rooted in something personal which is deeper, darker and more sinister than mere politics and this saddens me deeply”, he said.

Peter Omoluabi Obi is the choice of Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by mii4u(f): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Peter Giringori Obi has a shady side and I pray FFK get exhausted and diffuse for us before election. Though we all know he’s a drug baron but let that slide, but the one we can’t let slide is what happened to his dad? How did he die? Igbos should ask their son Giringori some vital questions before fielding him , it’s called “knowing your candidate “ cheesy
U are free to ask him and I'm sure he will answer u unlike ur candidate dat has kept mute over some very serious questions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Goodmarlian: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Unbelevable!! and fani-kayode was once an advocate for igbo presidency and an restructuring hmmm this life we learn everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by 9japride(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
There is nothing a plate of rice can not do. Politics is really a funny game.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by guass(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fani Kayode's picture is now very clear to Nigerians. HE IS A POLITICAL JOBBER, A HYPOCRITE, A SADIST WHO DETESTS NIGERIA'S UNITY. If you love Nigeria, it's time to prove it by keeping Fani Kayode incommunicado. Unfollow him on Twitter. Hack his account, if U can. See him as an enemy of progress, etc

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Oxala17: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
One of the few mistakes OBJ made was that he brought a chemically-castrated mongrel like this dude into our political space...if Obasanjo had not made this móron a minister he would still be in Ghana undergoing endless cycles of drug addiction and rehab

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Betanaija42moro: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lies, Obi is here for the good of the masses and politicians with structures of corruption are fighting back.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by walefresh3(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
limeta:
Old things will have pass away
Welcome to new Nigeria under peter Obi direction and service
God bess Nigeria
Vote wisely vote Obidiently
obi nongo win pass southeast and Abit head 9thers in South south... Stop foolishly fooling your guilible miscreants... Hahajaa
Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by walefresh3(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Social media noice don dey decieve many nyamiris.. hahahaha.
Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Cosmatikka: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Senior Advocate of Nonsense has spoken

While you want to impose a brain dead pee poo man on us

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by TAP23: 12:36am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:

Tell me Tinubu's father's name and I'll deactivate my Nairaland account right now!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by seeyounow: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2023

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by ovieigho(m): 12:39am On Jan 04, 2023
I smile at people listening or following Fani kayode
Only him knows that lai muhammed and Tinubu wears pampers, he knows that Jimoh Ibrahim moves money in coffin , he knows that kwankwaso wears ladies clothes.. how did the long mouthed man know all these ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by TheChameleon: 2:40am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by JoeNL22(m): 2:59am On Jan 04, 2023
OddsDoc:

Nawa!
Because of one simple letter!..... grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by techWriter3: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2023
If politician lines Fani Kayode only 10 million lasan, the urchin would turn
Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by Vinnie2000(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Dis FFK, like Reno Omokri is a BIG slowpoke! undecided

How can you compare Peter Obi to Adolf Hitler? sad

Let him Goan read World History before Yarning Trash!
Adolf Hitler was in the German Army and Fought in WW1. After Germany (and their partner,Austria) Lost to Britain, France and USA, they were Given Hefty Fines to pay and their Colonies seized.
Many Germans felt really Humiliated and planned revenge in the Future.

Hitler rose to Power and used this Resentment, Angst and Grugde of Germans to Mislead them into WW2.

*Does Peter Obi have Military Background?
*Is Peter Obi Whipping any Ethnic or Nationalistic Sentiments in his campaign?
*Is Peter Obi Targetting any Group in the country like Hitler who targetted and murdered 6million Jews?

All the Thieves and Crooks in APC and PDP are really Pained and Jittery over Peter Obi! We have now seen the Enemies of this Country. sad
Re: Peter Obi: Obasanjo Wants To Impose Adolf Hitler On Nigerians – Fani-kayode by PrinceOfLagos: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Fani Kayode needs food

Just give him food and watch him sing your praise

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Act Fast! / The Accommodating Yoruba. / How Many States Did Obi Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.