Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (14460 Views)

Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by kawaodne(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2018
idonhammer:
it still does not change the fact that bubu is lifeless

BUHARI pack ya load and gera ra hian man sebapuo!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by Uglymugg: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2018
tstx:
God I Love America

lol my guy confess
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by Uglymugg: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
Majornuggets:
For crying out loud it is his personal twitter account undecided anyways what do I know
He has a personal twitter account and the one he uses often isn't his personal twitter acct
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by redcliff: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

How can determine what one can do in a Personal social media account?

dont mind the hypocrite judiciary and liberals in america that wish to pull down Donald trump

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by ebenholer(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2018
inoki247:
i know our President dont Block people on Twitter .. Bkuz e go tink say Block wey dey twitter means Brick Block or Ice Block to avoid freezing pipul or paying for Cement and Bricklayer to Arrange the Brick Block e chose not to use the button....
Your president doesn't have Twitter account operated by him but a particular one his aides help in operating for him
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by ebenholer(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2018
redcliff:

dont mind the hypocrite judiciary and liberals in america that wish to pull down Donald trump
He is a public figure and deserve to be monitored and criticized. That is an example of democratic society unlike yours here.
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by redcliff: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
ebenholer:

He is a public figure and deserve to be monitored and criticized. That is an example of democratic society unlike yours here.

public monitoring ko, private criticism ni.. other elebrities/politicians both home and abroad that block critics why havent those critics taken them to court after being blocked.. this order is dead on arrival
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by ikdaddy01(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Is it their blocking?
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by Robynwelo1(f): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
chronique:
That's his personal account and he deserves the right to block whoever he wants. His twitter account isn't the same as the account for the US government and it isn't a property of the government of the United States of America. The judge who gave that order needs a brain check. No matter how much I criticize buhari, his twitter account is his personal property and I don't have a right to be allowed to follow or view it if he blocks me. Let's stop supporting rubbish in the name of freedom of expression.

You are the one who needs a brain check.
jaytee01:
As long as he keeps tweeting on government decisions, policies, foreign relations issues and other government issues on the account, he loses those rights to restrict access to the account.
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
So this would apply to any elected official?
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by chronique(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Robynwelo1:

You are the one who needs a brain check.

Stop being an idiot and quit mentioning me. In your foolery, you had to quote someone else's opinion to buttress your point. Before you go on, ask yourself if the American constitution recognizes a personal twitter account of the president, as a private or public property.
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by FitnessHomme: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by FitnessHomme: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
The American constitution recognises what it is used for. He uses it as a medium of communication to the American public... so the courts have the right to intervene in how he uses it. Till his tenure expires, Trump is no longer a private citizen.

chronique:

Stop being an idiot and quit mentioning me. In your foolery, you had to quote someone else's opinion to buttress your point. Before you go on, ask yourself if the American constitution recognizes a personal twitter account of the president, as a private or public property.
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by InvertedHammer: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
/
Trump's personality sucks but he is a good leader.

He puts American interests first and other leechy nations are whining because the era of freeloading is over.

//
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by OyinbowithaTan(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
"Karma"

This Vanderbilt doctor got political. Then he sued Trump and won. Now he's out of a job. He got fired LOL.

Doctor who sued Trump accused of sexual assault by apparent ex-girlfriend on Twitter (updated)

Editor’s note: This story contains depictions of sexual assault.

Eugene Gu, the doctor famous for successfully suing President Donald Trump for blocking him on Twitter, has been accused of sexual assault by a woman who says she’s his ex.

The woman, a medical student who goes by the username @DoctorMeowskis detailed her months-long relationship with Gu in a Twitter thread on Wednesday. She said that in addition to sexually assaulting her, Gu spent months impersonating a woman and talking to her through a now-deleted fake account.
https://www.dailydot.com/irl/eugene-gu-accused-sexual-assault/
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by GoldHorse(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
inoki247:
i know our President dont Block people on Twitter .. Bkuz e go tink say Block wey dey twitter means Brick Block or Ice Block to avoid freezing pipul or paying for Cement and Bricklayer to Arrange the Brick Block e chose not to use the button....

Good attempt but e no funny.
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by Robynwelo1(f): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
chronique:

Ask yourself if this was a twitter ruling or a federal court ruling dumbo.
Re: Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter by panafrican(m): 2:15am On Aug 31, 2018
The court is retarded for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel / Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead / German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.