Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief (422 Views)

Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief by Elbinawi: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2018
2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Senator Akpabio.

ME:

A notorious armed robber want to help the Grand Patron of corruption fight thieves.

These people are shameless but I blame Nigerians for tolerating these wicked and evil treasury looters.

They looted your treasury, stashed those looted fund in the West then take you for a fool. You must be fools since you celebrate corruption and honor treasury looters.

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: 2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief by dukie25: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Akpabio is a joke. I just wish Udom have the balls to reveal billions Akpabio misappropriated.
Re: 2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief by dollytino4real(f): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2018
dis man drugs don expire or he took fake one dis time
Re: 2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief by abokibuhari: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2018
He's just mocking APC and buhari
Re: 2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief by magoo10(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Akpabio went further to mock APC by saying that he likes apc style of fighting kwaruption.
Re: 2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief by kenoc: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Elbinawi post=70739910]2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Senator Akpabio.

ME:

A notorious armed robber want to help the Grand Patron of corruption fight thieves.

These people are shameless but I blame Nigerians for tolerating these wicked and evil treasury looters.

They looted your treasury, stashed those looted fund in the West then take you for a fool. You must be fools since you celebrate corruption and honor treasury looters.

I don't want to believe that Akpabio said this. But if he said it, I would like him to explain from which angle he will help president Buhari in Fighting corruption. Is there any plan to appoint him Chairman of EFCC or ICPC? Or will he become the Police IG? Looking at it at another angle is he indirectly mocking the president for looking the other side concerning his loot?
Pls Akpabio mind the way you talk these days, if not one day you will not know when you start confessing how you stole our money.
Re: 2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief by NaMe4: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2018
SMH
Re: 2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief by Sharpshooota: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2018
I'm really having a good laugh here...

Akpabio likes Buhari style of fighting corruption
Meaning that once you jump into the APC as a corrupt politician.. You become a saint grin grin

This is a subtle mockery of the lifeless party
Re: 2019: I’m In APC To Help Buhari Fight Corruption – Says Akpabio The Thief by osazeeblue01: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerians are in a wrong hands. Criminals are ruling.

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Confers Chieftaincy Title On Osinbajo / PDP Reports Buhari To Theresa May, Angela Merkel, Lists ‘president’s Sins’ / Imo State Women On Their Way To Rochas/buhari Rally Get Stuck In Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.