Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio (13834 Views)

APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by midolian(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Senator Godswill Akpabio has said he joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) to help the Federal Government in the fight against corruption.

The former Senate Minority Leader stated this after the APC national caucus meeting in Abuja, on Wednesday.

Addressing newsmen after the meeting, Akpabio said: “I am joining APC to stabilise the government and to assist the government to create employment opportunities for Nigerians so that we can fight the twin brother to corruption, which is poverty.

“Poverty creates corruption and corruption deepens poverty, so we need to fight the two together. And that is one of the things I find attractive with the APC and believe me, with my people in Akwa Ibom State, with my presence in APC, my people in South-South have now seen the light and they say APC is the party to vote for come 2019.

“The meeting went very well and a lot of topical issues were discussed bothering on the interest of the nation. The resolutions are fantastic and I believe that the resolutions will not only move the party forward but will help to alleviate the situation in the country today and Nigerians will be happy for it.”

He also praised President Buhari’s style of leadership, stating that “he has been able to improve the image of Nigeria and restored a lot of respect for Nigeria before the international community".

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/30/i-joined-apc-help-fg-fight-corruption-says-akpabio

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by JudasNaCarrot: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chai!

God will not forgive you for this blatant lies.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Is he mocking Buhari ni

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
mtswwww!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by midolian(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
He has spoken well...

The intellectually lazy ones won't read the body, it is just d heading..and until they change their way of life, they will always be misguided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by SarkinYarki: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Comedy deosnt get no better than this grin grin cheesy grin grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by fallout87: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerian politicians are the worst.

Rotten hypocrites to their core.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by fallout87: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
This Akpabio said "poverty creates corruption" yet it is this APC government which has improvised Nigeria in a way no one has seen since 1983.

That's why they are bribing Kogi people with onions. Good punish these fools.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Frankiss44(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Corruption don really suffer grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Frankiss44:
Corruption don really suffer grin grin grin
he is actually making mockery of fight against corruption!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by speedyGonzales: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
from 2015 poverty has increased as GDP has decreased.

8 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by yarimo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
That is very commendable from AKPABIO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
I spit on Nigeria politicians

2 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by tstx(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
OH Lawd.... The Irony

3 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by hopexter(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aquabio qwantinue fooling yourself. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by demolinka(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Akpabio wora u dog abou?

28 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by demolinka(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Professional politician
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Bizibi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jesu!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by sotall(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lie

3 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Assassin101: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

alhassanyusuf29:
mtswwww!
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Bossontop(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy
The "to help fight corruption" got me rotflmao

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

18 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Airforce1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Look at this criminal talking about fighting corruption

Smh

Thief like you would be rusting away in jail in a sane clime .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Bizibi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from AKPABIO
hehehehehehe!!!! Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by LUGBE: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please can someone tell this thing to shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Imustreturn(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Your a mad man

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by internet: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jesus! Lord have mercy

3 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Kclique: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Correct, my man!
Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Bizibi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
midolian:
He has spoken well...

The intellectually lazy ones won't read the body, it is just d heading..and until they change their way of life, they will always be misguided
mtcheeeew,as if we haven't forgotten the insults and comments you guys made against him 2 years ago.....

14 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Austinoiz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
GUNswill Akpabio, the fighter, where is your zombified and lifeless AK47?

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by Blackfire(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Click like if you knows akpabio is lying.

Click share if you believe him..

The People have spoken

17 Likes

Re: I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio by israelmao(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Childishness and lifelessness are characteristics of your statements this day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS Started In National Assembly - Alhassan Ado-Doguwa / Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road / Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.