Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail (14469 Views)

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by coluka: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2018
Comprehensive transmission
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Chinny024(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2018
Counting from Left, the 2nd and 3rd from right are GAY...

Look very very very well..

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2018
Donald95:
nigeria is Just a stupid country. So, why would you arrest someone when you don't even have evidence against them

Now they are going to waste money on bail for what they didn't do.

No need abusing the country. The police anywhere in the world do not always need to have evidence if you are considered a high-risk suspect. At least, after their arrest, they were arraigned in court immediately.

This should be a warning to those engaged in this behavior.

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by ajl: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2018
inoki247:
None of my Business.... with d religion mata we put for head we not progressing.. D govt needs to start minding dere business looking for way to develop d country..

Until they start running after your son or even you. I remember being accosted by a white guy within a university campus in Canada on a Sunday afternoon. The guy won't stop following me in until I entered an hostel. How about some dud making passes at you (a guy like them) with full eye contact.

Annually they do gay parade, and if you happen to go in the city center that day, by the time you return home you may not be yourself again because of how shocking of an experience it could be. But that is in their society. Now to have same happening in Nija is a No, No. Whatever shit you are doing, do behind your door and not in any public place. I suppose you know the definition of a public place.

3 Likes

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by ralph28(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Shamless youths.

If you are supporting them check yourself. Time to resume your treatment or start one.

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by ifyain: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Please is arresting gays our main problem in this country?
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by ralph28(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2018
ifyain:
Please is arresting gays our main problem in this country?

YES.

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2018
kvngjesse:
Lol see net shirts
The piece of clothing is made out of "mesh material" that is what it's called.
"Who English epp" I know, next time communicate in your native language so one wouldn't feel the need to educate you and others.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2018
biafranation:
Afonja feminine men and backdoor things are like 5 and 6. Most of them chase after muscular Igbo men to yash them. This is well known in Lagos!

U not lying....

Is like yoruba boys has declared war on igbos...

Amadioha won't allow them

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Ayatullah(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2018
If indeed christians believe that the bible is God's words and the bible prescribed stoning to death for homosexuals then why are Christians against enforcement of biblical laws?

Definitely Muslims are ready for the stoning to death of homosexuals as recommended by the Qur'an. Infact we are ready to lock them in a room and rain missiles on them.

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Tonyspecial(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Yhash don hear something....
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by elmodee7(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2018
biafranation:
Afonja feminine men and backdoor things are like 5 and 6. Most of them chase after muscular Igbo men to yash them. This is well known in Lagos!

based on your experience . u r tripping for them right.

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by educhigo: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2018
actually they look alike i wont blem police for there
arrest,they need serious investigate before free them

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
dotdauda:

Yeah, u are right dear,
They have freedom of association the same way, cultists do, same with ritualist, looters, kidnappers, agberos, oloshos, and others
You didn't include yourself and members of your family. Did they kill anyone or has anyone of them approach you for sex? Is. Nigeria better the countries that has accepted them or has it stopped out lifeless politicians from looting our common wealth? Homosexuals are not our problems and there is nothing we can do to stop them

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2018
how do you initiate someone into homosexuality, talk less 57 at the same time?

why are we so dull as a people?
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
57 at a go? shocked
Who else believes Angel Gabriel has misplaced the trumpet.

3 Likes

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by educhigo: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
you sound like one of them,nothing good come out from this country una no see better thing to adopt,

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by kvngjesse(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
QueerMan:

The piece of clothing is made out of "mesh material" that is what it's called.
"Who English epp" I know, next time communicate in your native language so one wouldn't feel the need to educate you and others.
Oh well, IDGAF
Net shirts undecided

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by frowland(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Donald95:
nigeria is Just a stupid country. So, why would you arrest someone when you don't even have evidence against them

Now they are going to waste money on bail for what they didn't do.

Bail is free wink , they ain't wasting any money. Although they wasted their time.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by fedora04: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Not fair at all

You take them to court, they cant perfect their bail hence they have to be remanded in prison till they are able to perfect their bail which is subject to a lot of factors like availability of cash and sureties then the availability of the magistrate to sign the bail bond

NPF not fair at all. Likely they spend up to a month in Prison
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by 2odd(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
richiepolymer:
Those guys were gays. Its just that police wasn't smart when storming the venue. They should have blended in and even do some recording as hard evidence but typical of nigerian police, they stormed the place agbero style.
Eh eh , so 57 of Dem actually congregated to party ,
Receive sense bro
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by 2odd(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
basty:
Some people mumu for this country especially Nairaland.

Same comments all the way. What were they doing in the hotel around 2am? and some lazy youths/cultists are supporting them.
Na u mumu pass ,so it's now offence to party at 2am abi , which kind of country is this sef
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
tintingz:
I'm not gay and I'm not anti-gay.

Nigeria is still a country with lack of proper human right, sexual orientation is something we don't certainly know it cause, this makes the cause of
homosexuality not certainly known as well, it could be biological, environmental, psychological factors, jailing them or killing them is not the solution, it is inhuman and lack of empathy.

WHO has made it known homosexuality is normal and natural and they should be treated like humans not criminals or less-humans.

Lol something they are initiated into and often raped for is now normal wowwww

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by omocalabar(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
post=70744130:
Donald Duke Boys!
pls where's that piks that describes this idiot?

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by tintingz(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lol something they are initiated into and often raped for is now normal wowwww
Are you there when they are initiated, any evidence?

You have to provide evidences right from when homosexuality started.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
richiepolymer:
Those guys were gays. Its just that police wasn't smart when storming the venue. They should have blended in and even do some recording as hard evidence but typical of nigerian police, they stormed the place agbero style.
should homosexualism be a crime in the first place. It's their life after all. Even though I don't understand how people can be homosexual, some of these guys can never change no matter what you tell or do to them. Things like this are what play into them becoming reverend fathers abusing little boys. These guys are gay though especially that bold one that spoke out. I have an acquaintance who is just like that guy. He is also gay and very bold, the guy doesn't give a shit, very tiny and small guy but very strong mentally. He can confront anybody head-on. One day I went to his office, this guy was loudly disparaging his boss in the presence of other people, airing the man's dirty laundry. All of us were just so shocked, no one could say anything. As a Christian, I can never support homosexualism just like I can never support another religion but it should not be a crime punishable by law, leave that to God.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by educhigo: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
the story maybe true ooo, they look alike,no be oil bottle i dey see so, is it borehole they want take am drill,end time anus

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by chukwutope: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
should homosexualism be a crime in the first place. It's their life after all. Some of these guys can never change no matter what. Things like this are what play into them becoming reverend fathers abusing little boys.

Asking relevant questions!
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ayatullah:
If indeed christians believe that the bible is God's words and the bible prescribed stoning to death for homosexuals then why are Christians against enforcement of biblical laws?

Definitely Muslims are ready for the stoning to death of homosexuals as recommended by the Qur'an. Infact we are ready to lock them in a room and rain missiles on them.
the same reason why you go to the US or UK and are allowed to practice your religion freely. Nigeria is not a Christian or Muslim country. Nigeria is a secular country with Muslims, Christians, pagans, atheists and agnostics. Just read what you wrote, later you'll be crying islamophobia when you go to the western world. Islamophobia is because of people like you. You should be more tolerant of people with different inclinations, live and let live. You don't own their lives, as long as they are not attacking you, you have no right to attack them. Countries like US were founded by Christians who based the country on human rights. To answer your question, Jesus Christ did not teach us to force people, he taught us to preach peaceful, that's all. What you mentioned is in the old testament, Christians don't follow the Old Testament, we follow the New Testament and the things in the Old Testament that don't contradict the basic things in the New Testament. The Jews follow the Old Testament but I don't think homosexualism is a criminal act in the country of Israel right now. Bottomline homosexualism is a very abnormal act which I can never understand myself but what I am aware of is that many of them will never ever change despite the health risks and making it illegal is archaic and immature. We have more serious problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin God help our 9ja for us oooo! shocked
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
richiepolymer:
And if they were gay, so? Is that what they should be spending tax payers money for?
Abeg we have issues far worse in this country joor, let God be their judge, the Bible clear states it’s an abomination though, but let god be their judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't I Study Political Science With These O'level Grades? / Death Penalty For 419 Scum / NSCDC Uncovers, Destroys Illegal Crude Oil Warehouses In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.