Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Let Us Help Becomrich Get An Elective Post In Canada Or Quebec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Help Becomrich Get An Elective Post In Canada Or Quebec (538 Views)

I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb / Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Help Becomrich Get An Elective Post In Canada Or Quebec by hatch: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2010
I have come to the conclusion that Becomrich may not be a nut case after all and his murderous use of english be intentional.
His love for satellite maps and imagery may even date back for the creation of Google maps.

I think he needs to be given a chance at a leadership position in his current place of residence which appears to be Canada.I believe he will make a good MP or Congress man in the Canadian House of Assembly or ever they call legislative arm.
Let us help any way we can so that we can have some peace of mind on NL.

Any suggestions on how we can help Becomrich become the next Obama of Canada ?
Re: Let Us Help Becomrich Get An Elective Post In Canada Or Quebec by Beaf: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2010
This hatch# sef!

What sort of wicked plan is this na? You want becomerich to forget we the wretched and abort all his plans of leading us into the promised land of Benin Republic?!! grin grin grin

Becomerich must become the Obama of Benin Republic!
Re: Let Us Help Becomrich Get An Elective Post In Canada Or Quebec by Afrojuice: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2010
Not a bad idea,from my little time hear on NL,i easily noticed Becomerich's amazing abilities . grin
Re: Let Us Help Becomrich Get An Elective Post In Canada Or Quebec by hatch: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2010
Becomrich of Africa,may decline the offer of becoming the Obama of Benin Republic.
Re: Let Us Help Becomrich Get An Elective Post In Canada Or Quebec by tundewoods(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2010
Beaf:

This hatch# sef!

What sort of wicked plan is this na? You want becomerich to forget we the wretched and abort all his plans of leading us into the promised land of Benin Republic?!! grin grin grin

Becomerich must become the Obama of Benin Republic!

Abeg,people should not awake the sleeping giant oh ! If Becomerich storms this place.

(1) (Reply)

Again Another Trafic On Mowe / Ibafo Road / Should We Have An M.K.O Abiola Day? / Nigeria Is By Accident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.