Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nigeria Is By Accident. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is By Accident. (538 Views)

I Found Myself In PDP By Accident - Bafarawa / I Became A Governor By Accident – El-rufai / PDP Media Room Posts Buhari Picture By Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is By Accident. by redsun(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2010
I think it is time we begin to look deeply into the fact that we are not main to be a country naturally.We are different peoples brought together by recent accidents of history perpertuated by the british and we stoically and foolishly refuse to see beyond our noses to make things work in such a complex situation.

It is not working,minimizing the size of the confusion geographically and culturally might make a significant difference.Nigeria was not created by the british for the good of nigerian,therefore looking into the basis of why we are a country will do us a great deal of good,instead of pretending that all is well.

The way nigeria is today can be compared to bringing the french,the germans and the english together as one country with same constitution.

I am beginning to think that History will exonorate Ojukwu

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Deserve 50% Of Ministerial Positions –rep / Northern Governors Say Goodluck Jonathan Is Free To Contest 2011 / Jega Has Been All Over The Place With His Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.