Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May (41008 Views)

Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos / Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Austinoiz(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That someone is a billionaire doesn't mean that he's mentally rich

People love good things and everyone wants to get identified with a blessed mother

If she had made her success through fraudulent means and economic malpractice like Dangote did or through ritual like Otedola used Cuppy

Would they have celebrated her like they did?

Truly, success has many friends while failure is an orphan

Hahahaha...somebori haf kee me hia. Jesooooo! Nigga said Cuppy was cupped by the dad.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:
There is only one billionaire in the picture. That's Dangote. Nigerians don't know what billionaire mean. I laugh when they call Davido's father a billionaire. It's not hating but Kendal Jennenna is richer than Davidos father. A billion is $1b
That's what they don't know. The world format for qualifying a billionaire is through dollars $. Dangote is the only dollar billionaire in Nigeria. The rest, diddy dirty money, Dr dre or even jay z will give them sleepless nights.

8 Likes

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Frankicent(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2018
abeg when is Tony Elumelu foundation coming up again?
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by babeosisi: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerian pastors like Adeboye and oyedepo no follow?
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by STILESGANG: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

That's what they don't know. The world format for qualifying a billionaire is through dollars $. Dangote is the only dollar billionaire in Nigeria. The rest, diddy dirty money, Dr dre or even jay z will give them sleepless nights.
There is also adenuga

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by blessedolu: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2018
What's this one saying now...

SolutionMee:
cheesy

People love good things and everyone wants to get identified with a blessed mother

If she had made her success through fraudulent means and economic malpractice like Dangote did or through ritual like Otedola used Cuppy

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Frankicent(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2018
From right to left Dangote- CEO dangote , Tony Elumelu- CEO UBA bank , Jim Ovia- Founder Zenith bank, Femi otedola- forte oil..

When will my my be on this list..

Baba make you bless me this money. I no want take the same step way I take last year..
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by omooba969(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Dangote sugar daddy isza go cool

Lazy girl.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by femliany(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2018
you mean government-made- billionaires?

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by samjey: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2018
Glink2018:

Is like you are part of those who r looking for a way to get rich quick.
Dont worry go to that baba alawo in your village , he show the quickest way of becoming billionaire in 2 years.

Oloshi! Make u no face your and fend for your family.
Among them , which one became a billionaire in 2years.
Haba! Bros, na a dream the guy get na. What's bad in dreaming big?

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Tonyspecial(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Nice!!!!!
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Brownshugar69: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

With this you comment you can never be rich

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by AyakaDunukofia: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Posts like this compels desperate people to believe one can become rich through killing people to make money. Could you people stop promoting "ritual money" nonsense that does not exist, and which has instead push the citizens into killing each other foolishly. No part of human body manufactures money. If it were so, animals would have served the same purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by AlphaStyles(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Isnt me or does every billionaire in nigeria bald? all of dem head dy shine die
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by DEHVEHLOP(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Again no single Igbo among them...

Na to hate and abuse dem sabi..

By the way, Okoro is peeping through my phone, but I am not bothered because he cannot read!
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by psalm27(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Top shots

In another news, need loans contact me for soft loans
purposebuiltservices.com
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha! "Nigerian Billionaire" biggest oxymoron ever! In a country with the highest number of poor people in the world, that is like being the 'class captain' of a class full of retards.... angry

a $billionaire is a $billionaire anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Ugosample(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

By the way, Okoro is peeping through my phone, but I am not bothered because he cannot read!

So elumelu and Emefiele are Abokis to you?

Common sense you have not

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Frankicent:

When will my my be on this list..

Baba make you bless me this money. I no want take the same step way I take last year..

keep giving your tithe to adeboye and praying for blessing
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by AyakaDunukofia: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

You must have been a not too bright student.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by babamoha(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Jay5mie:
This people didn't inform me of the meeting angry
dont mind their arrogancy mixed with stupidity
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by snazzy5050(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:
There is only one billionaire in the picture. That's Dangote. Nigerians don't know what billionaire mean. I laugh when they call Davido's father a billionaire. It's not hating but Kendal Jenner is richer than Davidos father. A billion is $1b
sorry dear davido father is still 20 times richer than Kendal even more, do your research before you talk boldly in public

just checked davido's father worths 700million dollars plus

your Kendal Jenner is just little above 20 million dollars

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by bixton(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2018
I'd like to know what actually brought Theresa May to Nigeria?
Because I still don't understand what's the impact of this meeting with the billionaires to the Nigerian economy.

You don't see such happening in other climes.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by DammyGbade(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
They are Nigerian wise Billionaires. Cos there are so many billionaires in the country who are not wise, in the aspect 'politicking'.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
these are the figureheads of our dirty politicians,making them more richer and their loots untraceable.you see dangote,elumelu,otedola,adenuga while i see obj,ibb,abacha,atiku,uzor kalu,jonathan

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by BabaRamota1980: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Calling Nigeria a country of world poorest is insulting. Not a single demonstration or outcry, instead we line up our richest in a country of the world poorest to meet and get honor of handshake with her Imperial Majesty Theresa Chickenhead May.

Blackman is indeed a cursed specie of humankind.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by DMerciful(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
You dont know what you are saying. these guys are billionaires in $ and not #.
Aderewah:
There is only one billionaire in the picture. That's Dangote. Nigerians don't know what billionaire mean. I laugh when they call Davido's father a billionaire. It's not hating but Kendal Jenner is richer than Davidos father. A billion is $1b
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by DTBCLICKS(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

how much u get?
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by JuanDeDios: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Are you ok, sir?
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by kawaodne(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
All this time wasting.....

Abeg BUHARI must GO!!!
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by mechanics(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Dangote sugar daddy isza go cool
Lolz lady.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by marttol: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Posts like this compels desperate people to believe one can become rich through killing people to make money. Could you people stop promoting "ritual money" nonsense that does not exist, and which has instead push the citizens into killing each other foolishly. No part of human body manufactures money. If it were so, animals would have served the same purpose.
shut up ritualist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS / Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos) / Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.